• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16262, gamma and 3 others
3/10 smv 4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
Take anasthaxin regardless and do something about the dark circles holyshit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
I look like a kebab vonder bro you are not alone
View attachment 1436306
Nigga. I have you looksmaxxing advice. Made a morph for you too. You can ascend. Maybe not to chad. But at least HTN. Why are you here still complaining? Your pheno, though not ideal, ain't even that bad. You can fraud as an Italian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Nigga. I have you looksmaxxing advice. Made a morph for you too. You can ascend. Maybe not to chad. But at least HTN. Why are you here still complaining? Your pheno, though not ideal, ain't even that bad. You can fraud as an Italian.
I am a mentalcel bro i feel like i am a truecel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I am a mentalcel bro i feel like i am a truecel tbh
If you were a truecel, I'd give it to you straight. In fact, you can check my post history where I have told people their below average. This is not reddit where we sugercoat things. You know your flaws so research ways to fix them. You can ascend. You just have to believe in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15939
And yes Sometimes people ask me if I'm Italian

If you were a truecel, I'd give it to you straight. In fact, you can check my post history where I have told people their below average. This is not reddit where we sugercoat things. You know your flaws so research ways to fix them. You can ascend. You just have to believe in yourself.
I can fix all of them in my 30s. Its too late for me :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14918, rydofx and 1 other person
Not over for him. Pheno ain't ideal but low class appearance makes him appealing to club sluts. Could slay by thugmaxxing.
Its over for his eye area then :hnghn:

I can fix all of them in my 30s. Its too late for me :feelswhy:
Not too late boyo. Even if you don't have money for surgeries, you can still softmax. Could give you up to 0.5 PSL. Plus, the surgeries you need aren't that expensive. You are not deformed to the point that you need very invasive things.

Its over for his eye area then :hnghn:
Can fix under eye hollows with fat grafts and maybe infra orbital implants. Sure, pheno taxes him hard, but he looks masculine. Some foids might find him appealing. Not over for him at all.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15939
Not too late boyo. Even if you don't have money for surgeries, you can still softmax. Could give you up to 0.5 PSL. Plus, the surgeries you need aren't that expensive. You are not deformed to the point that you need very invasive things.
Indir

I wanna be like him. So i need a lot of surgeries :ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aloejuice, rydofx and BrownBoy
View attachment 1436326
I wanna be like him. So i need a lot of surgeries :ogre:
Not gonna happen boyo. You'd need invasive shit done on your eyes. Remember this morph I made:

RecMorph

You'd need a lower hairline. This is a good goal for you. This has to 5 PSL at the very least. Very doable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 15939
Not gonna happen boyo. You'd need invasive shit done on your eyes. Remember this morph I made:

View attachment 1436331

You'd need a lower hairline. This is a good goal for you. This has to 5 PSL at the very least. Very doable.
Why the sad react. Burak ain't that gl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aloejuice and Deleted member 15939
use concealer under eyes dude. u look normie Overall I think

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 16346 and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Aloejuice, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15939
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Pheno falio, youre probably tired of hearing this but your biggest falios are ur orbitals,undereyes, skin tone/skin and midface.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Pheno falio, youre probably tired of hearing this but your biggest falios are ur orbitals,undereyes, skin tone/skin and midface.
Why u changed ur avi :unsure::hnghn:

Youd probably be a chad if u were white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Also common ethnic falio which is narrow mouth

• +1
It is what it is. Above average here?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
You can Latino Maxx with Rhinoplasty, chin implants and cheekbones, hair does count too
C8216446 D32B 47F3 860A 73AE21678453

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

View attachment 1436331

this looks good

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

View attachment 1436331

leave this guy bro this dumbass doesnt accept advice and wants to rot, it's over for him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Look into lip widening and lightning and do something about those dark circles .

Look into lip widening and lightning and do something about those dark circles .
That lighing makes it look like you have jaundice bro :feelswhy:

• +1

Attachments

• IMG-20211210-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20211210-WA0010.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
by the way how have those undereye fillers been. Have they begun to degrade yet
No they last 2 years. Basically no decline so far

6 months apart