Just got my new ID pic, rate me here

2 PSL. Over bro.

Your harmony is just fucked
Your nose ruins everything, your lips are just disgusting (use lipbalm), ears are cucked,

your eyes are subhuman, even Tyrone has lighter brown eyes than you

eyebrows are cucked

----
You need an arranged marriage or you need to jihadmaxx

It never began for you in the West.

Fucking brutal bro :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell
I saw your those 4 pics, but even there it's just over

I dont know what to say man

you look like you'd be a warehouseworker at 40 or a multimillionare villa owner

but not a slayer at all

2 PSL. Over bro.

Your nose ruins everything, your lips are just disgusting (use lipbalm), ears are cucked,

eyebrows are cucked

----

2PSL really :dafuckfeels: ? You are saying like he's a subhuman or something , looks very normie to me (normie=4.5 psl ?)

2PSL really :dafuckfeels: ? You are saying like he's a subhuman or something , looks very normie to me (normie=4.5 psl ?)
He really isn't above average bro. His harmony is just fucked.

• +1
Pheno failos him hard , but in India he's the average dude
Shit man. I don't know if he's Western but if he was he would be on secret service watchlist for terrorism

• JFL
He really isn't above average bro. His harmony is just fucked.
Im usually rated above average 4.25-4.75 psl here tbh. Whats off about my harmony?

Im usually rated above average 4.25-4.75 psl here tbh. Whats off about my harmony?
they are lying to you bro

if i saw you walking towards me in the streets id clutch my purse and i dont even have a purse

show a pic of you mom and dad; i want to see if it was arranged marriage, forced (sharia) or if you just lost the genetic lottery

they are lying to you bro

if i saw you walking towards me in the streets id clutch my purse and i dont even have a purse

show a pic of you mom and dad; i want to see if it was arranged marriage, forced (sharia) or if you just lost the genetic lottery
No further comment on this from me tbh. The fact that you just dismissed dozens of people's feedback just to put yours up on some objective pedestal tells me everything I need to know.

Youre also clearly racist against muslims and brown people for some reason so yh

Youre also clearly racist against muslims and brown people for some reason so yh
I literally rated another arab guy HTN in another thread.
When a white guy is subhuman I say it
When a black guy is subhuman I say it
When an asian is subhuman I say it

I'm honest. You don't look good and I don't see any way to looksmaxx your face, sorry bro it's over for you. Truly.

Another arab dude had a jewish side profile. I said it but it wasn't over for him

There was a white guy. I said he looked recessed

Another white guy I said he looks like he shares his spoon with his dog..

I'm honest you just have to accept it bro.

Rope if you want but you appearance is not good. The only thing you can do is moneymaxx because you look like you could own a mansion and a nice car when you wear a suit or something but you will forever remain unnatractive. That's the reality bro.

Nature isnt fair dont cry :feelswah:

No further comment on this from me tbh. The fact that you just dismissed dozens of people's feedback just to put yours up on some objective pedestal tells me everything I need to know.
I literally rated another arab guy HTN in another thread.
When a white guy is subhuman I say it
When a black guy is subhuman I say it
When an asian is subhuman I say it

I'm honest. You don't look good and I don't see any way to looksmaxx your face, sorry bro it's over for you. Truly.

Another arab dude had a jewish side profile. I said it but it wasn't over for him

There was a white guy. I said he looked recessed

Another white guy I said he looks like he shares his spoon with his dog..

I'm honest you just have to accept it bro.

Rope if you want but you appearance is not good. The only thing you can do is moneymaxx because you look like you could own a mansion and a nice car when you wear a suit or something but you will forever remain unnatractive. That's the reality bro.

Nature isnt fair dont cry :feelswah:
Read my response first. And secondly; again, you are in denial.

Your best trait is that you have a low trust face.

You can play with that more by getting a muscular ripped physique and some tattoos. You could look like a gangster.

That is the niche you should focus on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Your best trait is that you have a low trust face.

You can play with that more by getting a muscular ripped physique and some tattoos. You could look like a gangster.

That is the niche you should focus on.
I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow acc, I plan to have some coverage of my body but not to the point where ink is overwhelming my skin.

Body is something I need to work on. I have god tier muscle insertions but my frame is weeak and im bloated atm. I'll be going on a suicide cut to really lean out then roiding

It's not over over but it's over you can have a chance in india

I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow acc, I plan to have some coverage of my body but not to the point where ink is overwhelming my skin.

Body is something I need to work on. I have god tier muscle insertions but my frame is weeak and im bloated atm. I'll be going on a suicide cut to really lean out then roiding
That is a very bad idea.

You're better off just gaining muscle while losing fat, by going on a small deficit or just maintaining your weight.

If you can't gain muscle, it's because you're not training hard enough, you lack frequency or volume or your exercise selection sucks.
When people say that diet is 90% of the results, they are lying to you, diet is very simple when you understand that bulking is a bad idea for guys who aren't underweight.

• +1
2 PSL. Over bro.

eyebrows are cucked

----

Cope. 2 PSL is deformed level nigga. Maybe he's equivalent to a 3 PSL white dude in appeal but purely going by facial aesthetics he's close to average. I personally think he is 3.5-4 PSL but fixing his undereye hollows would give him 0.5 PSL.

leave this guy bro this dumbass doesnt accept advice and wants to rot, it's over for him
Yeah. He isn't very short or really ugly. Sure, he doesn't have much appeal in his current state but he's salvageable. There are dudes with worse starting points than him who are actually making an active effort to improve their looks while he just rots.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Must be nice to get an ID picture at eye level. My ID picture looks like this:

Down

Must be nice to get an ID picture at eye level. My ID picture looks like this:

View attachment 1458353
The closest approximation to what you look like IRL is a motion video of yourself from further away. I did this but there were really no surprises. I looked exactly what I thought I looked like. Proves I am truly blackpilled when it comes to my looks.

You're one of the few Indians I like (I'm Indian myself)

Looking sharp and alpha bhai. Undereyes have improved

• +1
Some custom infraorna would turn you into a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16734
Ignore the yellow tint thats from my phone flashView attachment 1436285
One of your worst pics ngl 🤣🤣🤣

Lose bloat, fix lips, and groom yourself properly (unibrow, weird facial hairstyle), wear better clothes, train neck . You could pull girls as it is irl, tbh

But if u wanna be a PSL mogger;
Are you planning on ever surgerymaxxing?

• +1
can bbc max if u fix ur eye area

U look masc af bhai imo you are normie but girls like masculinity how tall r you?
Dont rot you can easily ascend imo

Strengths
- Browridge
- Deep set eyes
- Square nicely shapred forehead
- Very good hairline
- Upper, middle & lower thirds of face are EQUALLY proportioned
- Robustness. Your bone-mass is very good. Popping outta your frontal cranium
- Bigonial width
- No recession. No flat maxilla and mandibular development is on-point
- Hair is very strong

Average features
- Nose
- Ears stick out a little when hair is faded at the sides
- Chin is a little rounded. Something you've been aware of hence you've taken action and grown that bum-fluff around there
- Neck is solid

Weaknesses (These are heavy weaknesses)
- Phenotype. You are darker than your average Indian/Pakistani by a good mile. Tamil dark we're talking. You know this though naturally.
- Your orbital rims are bad. Synonymous with all Indians.
- Because of your orbital rims being bad, you develop dark-circles easily.
- Your mouth is small, even though I remember your palate being wide. This hurts harmony almost as much as your colouring and dark-circles. Infact I'd say it you might get away with colouring and circles more if your mouth wasn't extremely narrow.

7/10 Chadlite in ANY part of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh... in-fact Bangledesh prob Chad as they are darker skinned in general and no to those who are about to reply 'he is Chad in Pajeet countries' .. because even in those countries colouring MATTERS a lot.

6/10 High Tier Normie in the west and universally speaking

Strengths
- Browridge
- Deep set eyes
- Square nicely shapred forehead
- Very good hairline
- Upper, middle & lower thirds of face are EQUALLY proportioned
- Robustness. Your bone-mass is very good. Popping outta your frontal cranium
- Bigonial width
- No recession. No flat maxilla and mandibular development is on-point
- Hair is very strong

Average features
- Nose
- Ears stick out a little when hair is faded at the sides
- Chin is a little rounded. Something you've been aware of hence you've taken action and grown that bum-fluff around there
- Neck is solid

Weaknesses (These are heavy weaknesses)
- Phenotype. You are darker than your average Indian/Pakistani by a good mile. Tamil dark we're talking. You know this though naturally.
- Your orbital rims are bad. Synonymous with all Indians.
- Because of your orbital rims being bad, you develop dark-circles easily.
- Your mouth is small, even though I remember your palate being wide. This hurts harmony almost as much as your colouring and dark-circles. Infact I'd say it you might get away with colouring and circles more if your mouth wasn't extremely narrow.

7/10 Chadlite in ANY part of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh... in-fact Bangledesh prob Chad as they are darker skinned in general and no to those who are about to reply 'he is Chad in Pajeet countries' .. because even in those countries colouring MATTERS a lot.

6/10 High Tier Normie in the west and universally speaking

@Preston and @reptiles, any bones for you to pick with my analysis here?

And did I get the final ratings correct, relative to homeland and everywhere else in the world?

Ah I forgot upper nasion is flat and sunken in like an Asian. My bad

One of your worst pics ngl 🤣🤣🤣

Lose bloat, fix lips, and groom yourself properly (unibrow, weird facial hairstyle), wear better clothes, train neck . You could pull girls as it is irl, tbh

But if u wanna be a PSL mogger;
Are you planning on ever surgerymaxxing?

You're a dumb nigga

It was taken in a photobooth

And you're comparing it to a normal picture

Dumbass Zoomers

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aloejuice