Just got off the phone

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro I’m not betting anymore I’m covering last debts and going on a new path stop teasing me
Ye man don’t gamble it’s a mugs game tbh you will always lose tbh it’s very tough to make money from

Ye she got scared I’m ripped 6’1 good job 40k car and rated htn here.
JFL I don’t know which part of your ramblings is LARP and which is reality. But whatever, good 4 you that your Asian IQ gave you the fucking Mercedes and the girl

• Love it
You can only make money tbh if you have like max 3 bets per year and watch like one thing and pick up on something and follow it

JFL I don’t know which part of your ramblings is LARP and which is reality. But whatever, good 4 you that your Asian IQ gave you the fucking Mercedes and the girl
HAPA slayers never lose

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
genuinely. what do you get out of larping?

• JFL
Gato

I basically told her ‘oh ye I’m gonna download tinder too we can play that game’

Anyways she rang me and was telling me she really likes me a lot like a lot. She tells me she’s spoke to no one, and was showing me messages to her friends and mum talking about me all the time.

fuck bro. She told me she was scared to tell me but she’s never done this before and only slept with one person ever in her life (I’m her second)

Fuck man
Was it the girl I just bumped in dm