Just got out of surgery

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
I had always dismissed my fatigue and daytime sleepiness due to my hypothyroidsm or “depression”, turns out i developed a case of severe sleep apnea which worsened over time, went to the doctors and they sliced me up good.

I was a case 4.

They gave me a plastic bag with tissues they removed if anyone is into that i can take a pic of it and post it.

Attachments

• 09298475-2A28-421B-8963-DC326156FE6C.jpeg
    09298475-2A28-421B-8963-DC326156FE6C.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 57
Congrats. Hope it helps.

Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty ?
Do you think palate expansion and bimax would've helped you?

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
More information on that picture anyone please?

I had always dismissed my fatigue and daytime sleepiness due to my hypothyroidsm or “depression”, turns out i developed a case of severe sleep apnea which worsened over time, went to the doctors and they sliced me up good.

I was a case 4.

They gave me a plastic bag with tissues they removed if anyone is into that i can take a pic of it and post it.

Alright boys update, the doctors did not do a good job stitching the area and i spent half of the night filling my stomach with blood and vomiting 4 full times, they closed it up again i just woke up now and my voice sounds alot clearer and resonant instead of being muffled.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty ?
Do you think palate expansion and bimax would've helped you?

It would have but with my case there was ALOT soft palate tissue on top of that my uvula was fucking huge so i was basically choking for the last 3 years, maybe i consider bimax in the future.

• Woah
Reactions: bugeye