just got the biggest ioi

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
I was outside walking in my neighbourhood and I see this gorgeous ethnic beauty in her parked car started beeping at me and waving to the point I had to look over because it caught my eye. She was telling me to come over so she can take me for a ride.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I was outside walking in my neighbourhood and I see this gorgeous ethnic beauty in her parked car started beeping at me and waving to the point I had to look over because it caught my eye. She was telling me to come over so she can take me for a ride.
Then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Then you woke up
all this is true. you can cope with "muh then you woke up" all you want but it's all 100% true. believe it or not, it is for real.

Mogs

OP is a notorious larper who also made a thread saying how he has 2 girls on rotation that both buy him stuff.

I just give him his JFL reacts and let him Cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD and germanlooks
op take ur pills

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I had that same dream yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
OP is a notorious larper who also made a thread saying how he has 2 girls on rotation that both buy him stuff.

I just give him his JFL reacts and let him Cope in peace
your avi and female obsession is clear indication of your lack of real pussy in your life. it is obvious to everyone that you're an incel that lacks female attention. Nice projection, you lifetime incel virgin. This thread has obviously made you very insecure

You are a subhuman who is completely invisible to women. You'll never have prime stacies lust for you like they do for me.
EDD66BDC A65D 4308 9103 1C6EE1D0770E

you can only dream of validation like this, u ugly jelous virgin. Bitches treat me like a GOD. You'll never get to experience 5% of what my life is like

Laugh mock