JUST GOT VBEAM GTFIH

Jaccc

Jaccc

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
My entire life I’ve had horrible facial redness (rosacea) and have done numerous copes to fix it (tinted sunscreen, Azelic acid 20%, makeup, not letting my face touch the sun, etc;) Recently I discovered vbeam which is the only non cope to this faggoted skin disease. I got it done Tuesday and I should recover from the hundreds of bruises on my face and swelling in a week or two. When I’m fully recovered I’ll post a guide/show progress on vbeam for everyone who also wants to get rid of their redness.


v (current swelling/bruises) v
IMG 2434
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot
My entire life I’ve had horrible facial redness (rosacea) and have done numerous copes to fix it (tinted sunscreen, Azelic acid 20%, makeup, not letting my face touch the sun, etc;) Recently I discovered vbeam which is the only non cope to this faggoted skin disease. I got it done Tuesday and I should recover from the hundreds of bruises on my face and swelling in a week or two. When I’m fully recovered I’ll post a guide/show progress on vbeam for everyone who also wants to get rid of their redness.


v (current swelling/bruises) v
View attachment 5717985
it looks like someone shot you multiple times with a bb gun
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaccc and Z7G0
was gonna DNR then I realized I'm an acnecel too.

JP, looking forward to the update
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jaccc

Similar threads

jorge..k
Replies
19
Views
137
qardhinian
qardhinian
jorge..k
Replies
20
Views
91
jorge..k
jorge..k
mewannaascendnow
Replies
15
Views
103
6'1incell
6'1incell
Z
Replies
2
Views
41
Absurdist
Absurdist
justtrynalookgood
Replies
9
Views
96
dayruined
dayruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top