Just graduated Uni with 25 bodies AMA

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
Title. Have been observant the whole time too, I can give u guys advice on what works and doesn't work for slaying. Not just for me btw but all my friends some of which slay and others dont, in ways the blackpill may not account for. :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, thecel, 5.5psl and 4 others
- white
- 6ft3
- in university

"i can give u guys advice brocels"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Van, zeshama and 31 others
uni is 5 years.. that’s 5 slays a year

Only impressive if they’re all from your class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 29581, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
i could slay if i wasnt autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Arsene and Deleted member 26859

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Roquefort
uni is 5 years.. that’s 5 slays a year

Only impressive if they’re all from your class
Not saying its impressive but I have a little experience and also have observed what goes on

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: KLESUM
what do you expect us to ask you retard ? how to be chad ?
the most retarded type of threads. Don't ruin looksmaxxing section please

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Tyroneinprogress, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I'm not going to ask anything spec, just give a generic overview of how you did it and any tips

• +1
Reactions: ascension, SidharthTheSlayer and MOGMASTER69
How do I get pussy?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
80 slays (20 a year) and i’ll be impressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Good Job, on having your genes you worked so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and rand anon
I'm not going to ask anything spec, just give a generic overview of how you did it and any tips
How do I get pussy?
Most important things:
1. Low BF- for facial definition plus it makes your muscles look 10x better

2 A bit of muscle- girls like to get thrown around plus it looks great lean. Me personally got to a few reps of 225 on bench, 205 on rows, and 315 on squat and called it a day. Some have good results with getting stronger than that though just make sure you don’t get fluffy.

3. Clear skin- shave everyday if you cant have a beard, and go to the tanning bed/ tan outside if you’re white. If you have acne do accutane.

4. Have hair- if you are receding at all take finasteride and minoxidil, end of story. Balding will cost you in the dating game if you let it continue. And you can’t regain lost hair

5. Good clothes- basically wear stuff that compliments your sick lean body, without looking like you’re trying. Worst case is looking like you put a ton of effort into an outfit. Just copy NT peoples outfits if you have no idea what looks good.

6. Social circle- NEED at least 1 friend that is socially proven in your school/uni/city. So he can introduce you to others. Be friendly and remember everyone’s name. Need this cos you need people to go out with and also meeting girls through social circle is very underrated. Got me and my friends most of our lays.

7. Attitude- need to be confident. If you aren’t, then fake it like this: talk a little slower than you normally would, don’t talk too much, never act scared or nervous, don’t convey any awkwardness through body language. If you act confident, people WILL notice and gravitate towards you. Also stand up straight.

If you do these 7 things you’ll have a nice rotation going within a year or two unless you’re below 5’6 or have horrendous bones. Me personally yes I’m tall and white but my bones are very below average and I have a narrow bidelt naturally. And doing these things I have been able to knock down a good amount at my uni while mostly focusing on my studies.

In other words, if you are criticizing me because you think it’s all luck, I highly doubt you do the 7 things above like I do. If you did, you would be agreeing with me instead.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 26678 and 8 others
Most important things:

2 A bit of muscle- girls like to get thrown around plus it looks great lean. Me personally got to a few reps of 225 on bench, 205 on rows, and 315 on squat and called it a day. Some have good results with getting stronger than that though just make sure you don’t get fluffy.

3. Clear skin- shave everyday if you cant have a beard, and go to the tanning bed/ tan outside if you’re white. If you have acne do accutane.

4. Have hair- if you are receding at all take finasteride and minoxidil, end of story. Balding will cost you in the dating game if you let it continue. And you can’t regain lost hair

5. Good clothes- basically wear stuff that compliments your sick lean body, without looking like you’re trying. Worst case is looking like you put a ton of effort into an outfit. Just copy NT peoples outfits if you have no idea what looks good.

6. Social circle- NEED at least 1 friend that is socially proven in your school/uni/city. So he can introduce you to others. Be friendly and remember everyone’s name. Need this cos you need people to go out with and also meeting girls through social circle is very underrated. Got me and my friends most of our lays.

7. Attitude- need to be confident. If you aren’t, then fake it like this: talk a little slower than you normally would, don’t talk too much, never act scared or nervous, don’t convey any awkwardness through body language. If you act confident, people WILL notice and gravitate towards you. Also stand up straight.

If you do these 7 things you’ll have a nice rotation going within a year or two unless you’re below 5’6 or have horrendous bones. Me personally yes I’m tall and white but my bones are very below average and I have a narrow bidelt naturally. And doing these things I have been able to knock down a good amount at my uni while mostly focusing on my studies.

In other words, if you are criticizing me because you think it’s all luck, I highly doubt you do the 7 things above like I do. If you did, you would be agreeing with me instead.
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29581
Most important things:

what is the easiest way to socialize , where do the foids go?

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
Most important things:

good advice

• +1
what is the easiest way to socialize , where do the foids go?
If you can join a club that throws parties do so. Or if your uni has frats, then try rushing. Girls love partying, and they’re easier to talk to when you’re both drunk.

Another good way is to just be out and about on your campus/city on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, and sat/sun during the day. This is when girls will be out and about looking nice and expecting to meet new people, including YOU. This is easier with a buddy or group as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Title. Have been observant the whole time too, I can give u guys advice on what works and doesn't work for slaying. Not just for me btw but all my friends some of which slay and others dont, in ways the blackpill may not account for. :bluepill::bluepill:

25 LTBs ain't something worth bragging about JFL.

Again retards thinking quantity > quality.

Most important things:

What if i study in a foreign country and don't know the local language?
Isn't that going to reduce my chances and ability for social circle maxing?

What if i study in a foreign country and don't know the local language?
Isn't that going to reduce my chances and ability for social circle maxing?
yeah but when you get back that it might impress them

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
congrats on being chad

25 LTBs ain't something worth bragging about JFL.

Again retards thinking quantity > quality.
I’m not bragging just want to help the bros out

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Do you get a sense of fulfilment from these slays? Would you rather have just had an attractive girlfriend who you just fuck regularly? Genuine question

• +1
What ways of meeting new girls was most successful for you? Social media? Cold Approach? Social circle? Clubbing?

• +1
refreshing to see someone who actually gets girls offering afvice on here. How good were they looking n how good r you looking

• +1
What ways of meeting new girls was most successful for you? Social media? Cold Approach? Social circle? Clubbing?
In order:
Social circle>clubbing>social media>>>>>>>>>cold approach, if you have to rely on cold approach you’re doing something wrong, the first 3 should be your foundation

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Tallman and Prince88
refreshing to see someone who actually gets girls offering afvice on here. How good were they looking n how good r you looking
Thanks bro, appreciate it. so basically my mates and I tend to assign girls a rate from 1-10. We arrive at a consensus by averaging our ratings into a score. My slays were roughly all 7s or 8s. I have fucked 2 9s so far, and have also fucked a few 5s and one 4. The lower scores mostly came about because I met them in a club while very drunk and thought they were better than they actually were. As for me, I’m probably a 7 looks wise but am very confident and disciplined with fitness which helps a lot. Also am tall which is a big boost in night clubs since you look down at foids

Thanks bro, appreciate it. so basically my mates and I tend to assign girls a rate from 1-10. We arrive at a consensus by averaging our ratings into a score. My slays were roughly all 7s or 8s. I have fucked 2 9s so far, and have also fucked a few 5s and one 4. The lower scores mostly came about because I met them in a club while very drunk and thought they were better than they actually were. As for me, I’m probably a 7 looks wise but am very confident and disciplined with fitness which helps a lot. Also am tall which is a big boost in night clubs since you look down at foids
good shit bro happy for u

• +1
Do you get a sense of fulfilment from these slays? Would you rather have just had an attractive girlfriend who you just fuck regularly? Genuine question
It’s definitely nice, always feels validating to have a new girl sucking my willy. But at the moment I am actually open to having a girlfriend since it would allow me to build a more deep connection with someone. However I’m worried that I’ll want to cheat if I get one which is concerning to me.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
In order:

It’s definitely nice, always feels validating to have a new girl sucking my willy. But at the moment I am actually open to having a girlfriend since it would allow me to build a more deep connection with someone. However I’m worried that I’ll want to cheat if I get one which is concerning to me.
I get that. I think it’s best to have a rotation of girls you’re casually fucking first in order to know what you really want in a girl. Then once you know, try start a more serious relationship.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 18879

7. Attitude- need to be confident. If you aren’t, then fake it like this: talk a little slower than you normally would, don’t talk too much, never act scared or nervous, don’t convey any awkwardness through body language. If you act confident, people WILL notice and gravitate towards you. Also stand up straight
Just hve a social circle and be confident broo

It’s all genetically determined nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, MOGMASTER69, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Can a 6'3 roided MTN slay in uni ?

• +1
u post ur pic anywhere or dm?

Most important things:

What about not being ugly? Shouldn't that be number 1?

Most important things:

Honestly you don’t even need all this. I don’t even have half of all this.

Girls in uni have 0 standards. Even a subhuman could slay if he tried.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, PubertyMaxxer and MOGMASTER69
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MOGMASTER69
Most important things:

Chatgpt can give less generic advice. TF is this bs

Can a 6'3 roided MTN slay in uni ?
Yes 100% if stay lean and get a solid social circle. Also watch the hair and skin on gear

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl