Just graduated Uni with 25 bodies AMA

Just hve a social circle and be confident broo

It’s all genetically determined nigga
All 7 points I gave you can be done regardless of your genetics.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Honestly you don’t even need all this. I don’t even have half of all this.

Girls in uni have 0 standards. Even a subhuman could slay if he tried.
Of course the forum chink says this, bluepilled af 😂

🤣🤣 so you fucked prime margot robbie caliber girls? this is turning into a fanfic the more i read
Like I said my mates and I rate 1-10 and these are the scores we gave, Margot would be a 10

Which ones don’t you have? Curious because I think all are necessary to punch above your weight

Which ones don’t you have? Curious because I think all are necessary to punch above your weight
I don’t have clear skin, muscles, and I’m not low bf.

To slay in uni you just need to be tall and have a good social circle with a lot of chicks.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, autistic_tendencies and MOGMASTER69
nice try ted bundy

Btw you guys saying it’s all genetics. I know of footballers and other sports players at my uni who were 6’7 and had ok face yet failed to slay. And I saw ethnic guys around 5’7 who were on point get with cute shorter white girls all the time. Either trust me or don’t but I know the black pill isn’t all there is. You can be freed if you believe me.

I don’t have clear skin, muscles, and I’m not low bf.

To slay in uni you just need to be tall and have a good social circle with a lot of chicks.
Pretty surprising, I wonder what you consider to not be low BF% though. I imagine you’re not chubby. However if you compensate with strong social circle you can overcome a lot.

Social circle is determined even before you get to uni
If you don’t make close buds after the first week it’s over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and PubertyMaxxer
White - 6'4

46cm bidelt... :feelsmega:

pics ?

Social circle is determined even before you get to uni
If you don’t make close buds after the first week it’s over

And social circle is determined by face.

I finished uni with zero slays despite being white, tall and muscular simply due to LTN face. The only credible point in that entire essay is “5 PSL” - no shit everything will fall into place if you have that, especially if you start stacking halos on top of it.

So as I always say, wage slave before uni and get your surgeries, don’t whine muh career, you will have all the time in the world to career max after your prime, you will be so bored that there’s nothing else to do.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and autistic_tendencies
Congratulations on being a degenerate.

I hope I don’t need to have more than 1 body.

uni is 5 years.. that’s 5 slays a year

Only impressive if they’re all from your class
that’s 1 slay every two months and he prob fucked girls multiple times

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
What If I study in a foreign country where i don't know the local language.

How can i possibly slay and socialcirclemax there?

Advice: get better genetics 😱

How did you heightmaxx?

All 7 points I gave you can be done regardless of your genetics.
No they can't, being NT is genetic, not everyone can just get a social circle

• +1
No they can't, being NT is genetic, not everyone can just get a social circle
What. Yes they can. If you went into the real world more you’d see that. NT is what you do not what you are. Tons of 6’4 skinny loners and popular short ethnic guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
6. Social circle- NEED at least 1 friend that is socially proven in your school/uni/city. So he can introduce you to others. Be friendly and remember everyone’s name. Need this cos you need people to go out with and also meeting girls through social circle is very underrated. Got me and my friends most of our lays.
I keep telling retards here that having a social circle is very underated

Because most of us don't have social circle and those that do, well they aren't here

I keep telling retards here that having a social circle is very underated

Because most of us don't have social circle and those that do, well they aren't here
Real friends (not just drinking buddies) are pretty hard to find. Also most people here ldar instead of touching grass.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Real friends (not just drinking buddies) are pretty hard to find. Also most people here ldar instead of touching grass.
Yeah that's true, once you're out of school, it's pretty hard to find a social circle if you didn't have one to begin with

Yeah that's true, once you're out of school, it's pretty hard to find a social circle if you didn't have one to begin with
Need some hobby pretty much, work friendships could be ok too

I will agree if you amended that to *Some* girls. Some girls are completely stuck up. But yes, it is shocking how low standards are for 50-60% of the women I have seen. I have a few friends that I would rate probably a 4-4.5/10 that have slayed many women in the 5-6/10 range. It still baffles me, because it completely spits in the face of blackpill theory. That is why I am not, and probably never will be, fully blackpill. I believe in a mix/combination of black and red.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and MOGMASTER69
And social circle is determined by face.

I finished uni with zero slays despite being white, tall and muscular simply due to LTN face. The only credible point in that entire essay is “5 PSL” - no shit everything will fall into place if you have that, especially if you start stacking halos on top of it.

So as I always say, wage slave before uni and get your surgeries, don’t whine muh career, you will have all the time in the world to career max after your prime, you will be so bored that there’s nothing else to do.
It was shocking to me how much my social circle and options with women expanded going from 4 to 5psl (or 5/10 to 6.5/10 on the decile scale, assuming 5 is mean and SD is 1). That is, a 50th to roughly 93rd percentile jump. I had one surgery which fixed a major falio, and that combined with very intense softmaxxing completely changed my life experience my second and third years in college. I am very happy I did it, yet it made me spiteful as it showed me how superficial people are. Btw, I’m 5’10, and I can say with confidence that face is definitely more important than height, unless you are below 5’10. To my surprise, I have outcompeted many men that were 6’3/6’4 but lacked the face/physique I have.

So, so many men don’t try at all and never bother to. If you even put in a little effort you can improve a lot more than you think. If that requires surgery, so be it.

• +1
I will agree if you amended that to *Some* girls. Some girls are completely stuck up. But yes, it is shocking how low standards are for 50-60% of the women I have seen. I have a few friends that I would rate probably a 4-4.5/10 that have slayed many women in the 5-6/10 range. It still baffles me, because it completely spits in the face of blackpill theory. That is why I am not, and probably never will be, fully blackpill. I believe in a mix/combination of black and red.
It was shocking to me how much my social circle and options with women expanded going from 4 to 5psl (or 5/10 to 6.5/10 on the decile scale, assuming 5 is mean and SD is 1). That is, a 50th to roughly 93rd percentile jump. I had one surgery which fixed a major falio, and that combined with very intense softmaxxing completely changed my life experience my second and third years in college. I am very happy I did it, yet it made me spiteful as it showed me how superficial people are. Btw, I’m 5’10, and I can say with confidence that face is definitely more important than height, unless you are below 5’10. To my surprise, I have outcompeted many men that were 6’3/6’4 but lacked the face/physique I have.

So, so many men don’t try at all and never bother to. If you even put in a little effort you can improve a lot more than you think. If that requires surgery, so be it.
completely agree, glad you said it better than I could. I wish all these guys on here could see what you and I have seen. If you work hard at ascending physically and socially you will outdo guys who are lazy, 100%. Know guys where if I had their baseline I would be fucking way better but they let themselves get chubby, wear bad clothes, etc...

• +1
Reactions: chadison