just had a date with this uni girl, and I feel terrible

Then that’s the reason.

Whatever, on a more positive note, how can you be 100% certain she didn’t like you. I mean you did bang her isn’t that a good sign. Was this like a first date?
we talked a couple times before in uni, always about shallow stuff like classes and the campus
then she followed me on ig and made it pretty obvious she wanted to meet me

we talked a couple times before in uni, always about shallow stuff like classes and the campus
then she followed me on ig and made it pretty obvious she wanted to meet me
Wow. So did you invite her to your student accommodation right away?

Wow. So did you invite her to your student accommodation right away?
I live by myself a few minutes away from uni
I wish I could screenshot it but its in my mother language it's pointless no one will understand
she asked if I was going out tonight and I said i'd stay at my place, and she was like "by yourself?" almost inviting herself

i dont know the diff between by myself and alone over for my english sory bed england

I live by myself a few minutes away from uni
I wish I could screenshot it but its in my mother language it's pointless no one will understand
she asked if I was going out tonight and I said i'd stay at my place, and she was like "by yourself?" almost inviting herself
Hahahah what language was it? She must’ve been horny😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
atleast i have music and weed

smoke weed play guitar dude got banned just saw it

Sexhaver ramblings

and kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 61307
@GabachoCopium give me some emotional drain songs bro i need it rn

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
It shouldn’t be so deep if you just had a one night stand with a boring foid. You don’t go out alot?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 61307
It shouldn’t be so deep if you just had a one night stand with a boring foid. You don’t go out alot?
i've been going out recently with childhood friends, besides family they are my only social circle

there's no deep connection, no mutual interests, i don't even think she was listening to what i was saying
we still had sex, and I feel worse than if I stayed home
is it abused dog syndrome?​
Main qimg c59a53223b90cfabe432544a198d943e lq

• JFL
start a youtube channel u give zyzz vibes type shit type shit innit
I need a camera for that, but it is definetly something that has been on my mind a long time ago.
Like filming my gym session, taking roids, doing low inhib shit on the streets of Bolivia, etc

• JFL
I need a camera for that, but it is definetly something that has been on my mind a long time ago.
Like filming my gym session, taking roids, doing low inhib shit on the streets of Bolivia, etc
as a twink that only cares about being lean i'd watch your videos while doing cardio

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
as a twink that only cares about being lean i'd watch your videos while doing cardio
Lean mogs muscles are mostly cope.
I used to get so much attention at 12% body fat but skinny then at 18% bulked with muscles

Attachments

• IMG-20240102-WA0007(1).jpg
    IMG-20240102-WA0007(1).jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240102-WA0012(1).jpg
    IMG-20240102-WA0012(1).jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Lean mogs muscles are mostly cope.
I used to get so much attention at 12% body fat but skinny then at 18% bulked with muscles
leanmaxxing makes me miserable without cardio because i'm not tall, my maintance calories are low
any advice?

• So Sad
leanmaxxing makes me miserable without cardio because i'm not tall, my maintance calories are low
any advice?
Height? All i did to leanmaxx was cutting carbs almost completely and un matter of a few weeks I was 12%

aka 179cm

yes i know but my maintance calories are still very low, I'm doing a lot of cardio so I can eat like a human
Walking is good cardio to not feel hungry, running or sports make me hungry af.
Also high protein is key but this is obvious info

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 61307
Fakecel se haver I feel nothing for u man

I feel him, sex is only when u truly love that person.
Sex just for the sake of it is no different then fapping

• +1
  • +1
think its best if i go now

crazy how writing it made me feel better, is journaling really a thing? adonissssssssss

my take is that you guys are actually chill and good people that would never cause harm to anyone in real life, you just feel like being aggressive here for some reason

my take is that you guys are actually chill and good people that would never cause harm to anyone in real life, you just feel like being aggressive here for some reason
Sex haver ! You deserve nothing !

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This punk literally got the dream no strings attachment sex and he’s still complaining ….

• Hmm...
Abused dog it's ova for u

You complain about that shit even though you had sex while @InnerVoid has 10/10 conversation skills and is khhv at 27
10/10 conversation skills when compared amongst down syndrome patients maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
how do i escape it
you know how abused dogs behave? they most likely feel like an abused dog forever and prefer to stay in the cage

"no mutual connections" what you mean that sounds gay
of course she has more options available if you aren't chadlite she won't "love" you

• Hmm...
you know how abused dogs behave? they most likely feel like an abused dog forever and prefer to stay in the cage
it just makes no sense to me, there must be a fix
i'm not traumatized or anything, atleast I can't identify the event if I am

she dm'd me good morning

cortisol spike

@fuxkdakikez