just had a date with this uni girl, and I feel terrible

something must have happened to you for you to have ADS. another reason why you may feel like this is the disappointment of the girl having no feelings. your idea of a romantic relationship was destroyed after seeing how careless and nonchalant the girl was about having literal sex with someone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
something must have happened to you for you to have ADS. another reason why you may feel like this is the disappointment of the girl having no feelings. your idea of a romantic relationship was destroyed after seeing how careless and nonchalant the girl was about having literal sex with someone.
even before, the whole situation was emotionless, not very different from masturbation.
there must be a way out of it

Abused dog it's ova for u

You complain about that shit even though you had sex while @InnerVoid has 10/10 conversation skills and is khhv at 27
28 actually. its just looks as you can see, all that matters is physical attraction sadly. meanwhile i got multiple achivements, 3 houses, 2 incomes and noone cares

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 61307
brag thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 61307
28 actually. its just looks as you can see, all that matters is physical attraction sadly. meanwhile i got multiple achivements, 3 houses, 2 incomes and noone cares
what do you think about foccusing on making money while you are young, innervoid?

Nigga you got three houses ????

I hate this forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, dimorphism and Luffymaxxing
what do you think about foccusing on making money while you are young, innervoid?
im doing that and im still invisible

• So Sad
The eternal fakecel cycle, not enough girls your type around so you do it with random whores, feel bad and reduce your pair bonding skills. Over

• So Sad
The eternal fakecel cycle, not enough girls your type around so you do it with random whores, feel bad and reduce your pair bonding skills. Over
how to escape it tho

low T problems

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 61307
what if I got it tested 2 months ago and the levels are fine
I do not know. Could just be bad brain chemistry.

I personally do not long for connection with girls, more or less just satisfy myself physically and carry on with my own interests.

Not that I get laid a lot anyways.

• +1
I do not know. Could just be bad brain chemistry.

I personally do not long for connection with girls, more or less just satisfy myself physically and carry on with my own interests.

Not that I get laid a lot anyways.
i'd do anything to escape this mental state and just not care

That's how it's gonna be with the vast majority of zoomer foids. Just lol if you think she has more than a very shallow surface level care for your interests and whatever internal philosophy you have. Just another turn on the cock carousel
The idea of women being anything more than breeding devices and low intensity slaves has cursed man since Bible Genesis.

Women are not sentient.