Just had a Hairtransplant in turkey (3251 grafts)

Bald you look like NACHO from Better Call Saul.
this guy looks very different from me, he has no browridge and no cheekbones unlike me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I dont know him? Who is he? Link pls.
Demirsoy does the surgery himself, takes one client a day and Muzaffer is his only agent, who speaks very good English.

Clinic is "Armamed" afair. Unfortunately his website is currently offline.

Rottenscalp trying to ascend:feelswhy:

Great stuff! Congratulations!

If I need one it would be like 500 grafts
I think I'll use minox and fin

bro, first of all stop posting your photos on almost every random topic, its pathetic at this moment, you are just making yourself look like an idiot, open a different topic and ask for help. your biggest problem is your hugeass lips, shit pheno (sorry) and your non existing bones

Seconding everyone else in the thread to get on fin/dut asap
You will end up looking like pic related without some kind of treatment and minox is not a long term treatment, and the topical stuff is hit or miss whether it works or not

Attachments

• 0A36CC77-9694-463D-A950-1B34E164297F.jpeg
    0A36CC77-9694-463D-A950-1B34E164297F.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
Can they lower my high hairline?
probably not for the best or to a degree youd be happy with, more of a neurocranium problem than anything which isnt really fixable
your acne scars should be the first thing you look into

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You whatssup,

Last week I was in turkey for one week (from monday to friday) and I just came back home on friday.
I had 3251 grafts done. the clinic, the surgeons and the whole staff were really incredible! the service was amazing.
Im currently recovering and on vacation. Since I just have to sit and do nothing, i will probably gain some weight (actually I already did, lol) while on recovery, but fuck it, Hair is life.
I will updatemaxx in 6 months.

Man, Im so happy that I actually managed to travel all the way from germany to turkey and get it done. Now, I just have to wait 6-12 months.
I will updatemaxx in 6months and again in 12 months and then I will reveal clinic, surgeon etc.

Any questions?
@Haven @Deusmaximus @Germania
Cost?