JUST HAD A STREETFIGHT!

there is zero desperation in trying to sound smart, when 1. no one can hear us, since we're typing this u dumbshit and 2. there is zero effort being put into pointing out your dumb excuses cuz they're simple facts.
Go hurry up and find the dudes that jumped you, i bet your friend and brother will pussy out and you're gonna go home and turn on your xbox.
Dnrd

They have no honor, fuck bro you are fighting alot recently pls take care

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and moreroidsmoredates
It’s not though, it’s just that your retarded opinions don’t interest me.
truth hurts, hurry up and go find the dudes that fucked u in the anus u soleimani baby

• Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
truth hurts, hurry up and go find the dudes that fucked u in the anus u soleimani baby
We already went to their house the same day.
Nigga gets mad because he doesn’t want to believe i’m half italian. Now get the fuck out of my thread and stop barking you ugly virgin.

We already went to their house the same day.
Nigga gets mad because he doesn’t want to believe i’m half italian. Now get the fuck out of my thread and stop barking you ugly virgin.
sounds like u got butt plugged again boyo, need a snickers? Sux being a soleimani baby. Can't be me sand dalit

sounds like u got butt plugged again boyo, need a snickers? Sux being a soleimani baby. Can't be me sand dalit
Sounds all butthurt to me. Still mog u to kingdom so don’t get too excited.
IMG 7930
(You atm)

sure you do soleimani child
1809 posts in 6 months, a 3rd of the time I've been here lmfao
Still trying to hold on to “muh soleimani” because it’s your only pathetic way to trick yourself into believing that you have a superiority complex. Its a subconscious behavior that only subhumans like u do.You’re an open book virgin.

Still trying to hold on to “muh soleimani” because it’s your only pathetic way to trick yourself into believing that you have a superiority complex. Its a subconscious behavior that only subhumans like u do.You’re an open book virgin.
ok khomeini

While i’m writing this, the anger is still in me. It happened 10 minutes ago.

I was standing still on the road and another man was across me, he didn’t wanted to move just like me, he should’ve moved because that was the rule.

He came out of his car just like me. He pushed me and I pushed him back, then his fucking buddy came out of the car and pushed me aslo. I pushed him back, he was shorter and fat. I walked up to him and he punched me in my face, i kicked back then his friend came from behind and they pushed me to the ground. 2 vs 1. What a losers. Guys this no joke or troll, im dead serious.
aslong as ur PSL points weren't effected theres no need to gaf

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
2 against 1 bro. Don’t talk if you weren’t there. One man was 6’4.
you said he was 6'3 and now hes 6'4 just say ur a fucking autistic retard who doesnt know how to fight for shit

(gone sexual)

it does a little

it gives u good strength for ground and pound for example
assuming he can take the strikes and take them to the ground