JUST HAD A STREETFIGHT!

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
While i’m writing this, the anger is still in me. It happened 10 minutes ago.

I was standing still on the road and another man was across me, he didn’t wanted to move just like me, he should’ve moved because that was the rule.

He came out of his car just like me. He pushed me and I pushed him back, then his fucking buddy came out of the car and pushed me aslo. I pushed him back, he was shorter and fat. I walked up to him and he punched me in my face, i kicked back then his friend came from behind and they pushed me to the ground. 2 vs 1. What a losers. Guys this no joke or troll, im dead serious.

Attachments

• filtered-9721537D-4B65-48F4-95C5-EAB217BA627F.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, mog_or_be_mogged, ConfusedBolivian and 10 others

I was standing still on the road and another man was across me, he didn’t wanted to move just like me, he should’ve moved because that was the rule.

He came out of his car just like me. He pushed me and I pushed him back, then his fucking buddy came out of the car and pushed me aslo. I pushed him back, he was shorter and fat. I walked up to him and he punched me in my face, i kicked back then his friend came from behind and they pushed me to the ground. 2 vs 1. What a losers. Guys this no joke or troll, im dead serious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 51465 and lowiqNormie
So who won

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, to_stop_da_cope, edodalic29 and 15 others
how tall are u

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't understand tf did you even fight about

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and aleksander
do you not know to fight a fat midget???

• +1
Reactions: cadee, aleksander and TechnoBoss
hope you live in a good area wouldn't risk fighting anyone no matter what

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Nobody fucking won

Folk stories from the slums of Kolkata

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, edodalic29 and mog_or_be_mogged
I would never in my life fight casually. If I fight it's fight to kill.

Why the fuck would you fight him if not to kill? And if you fight to kill why don't you carry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme and moreroidsmoredates
I would never in my life fight casually. If I fight it's fight to kill.

Why the fuck would you fight him if not to kill? And if you fight to kill why don't you carry?
Im coming back for them. Got their plate number and i know where they live. I called my friend and brother.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, mog_or_be_mogged, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
mirin IQ of getting into a 2v1

Something similar happened to me a day ago

The fight:
IMG 20240304 194251

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
JFL I know right

Especially in the US man you never know who’s carrying a gun. People love picking fights over the most absurd shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
high inhib, i’m gonna go to a bad area and find a homeless guy to beat tonight

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
Just knock that bitch out next time. Always prepare, ALWAYS for a unexpected situation where it can end up in a fight. However it's not smart to punch first, because it's against the law, and you can get in trouble

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and moreroidsmoredates
Just knock that bitch out next time. Always prepare, ALWAYS for a unexpected situation where it can end up in a fight. However it's not smart to punch first, because it's against the law, and you can get in trouble
They punched first.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
go chase em

u roid and got beat up by a fat manlet jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Pikabro, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and aleksander
u roid and got beat up by a fat manlet jfl
2 against 1 bro. Don’t talk if you weren’t there. One man was 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

dude wtf are u typing man i understand nothing you type like it happened while driving

mfer is full of adrenaline after having a street fight (understandable btw) and still these kind of morons are the one claiming being a psychopath

Damn I was hoping you'd say you beat them both badly

ik man i also lost a 1v2 before it sucks

but u shouldve punched too did u do that?
Yes 1 kicked one of them, the he went back hiding behind that orge.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
thought this shit was fake and u made it up then the 3 second video of your hand convinced me its very much real

• +1
thought this shit was fake and u made it up then the 3 second video of your hand convinced me its very much real
You’re serious or trolling? I’m autistic I have a hard time understanding sarcasm. But you’re probably trolling.

Italian-Persian aka full Persian thinks he can pass as Italian

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Niggas hand is paralysed from excess fapping

Italian-Persian aka full Persian thinks he can pass as Italian
View attachment 2791462
This is a clear case of ethnic self hate. On what planet do Iranians think they resemble or share any similarities to Italians. They also have the nerve to say they share nothing with afghans a country with IRANIC speakers and borders them. Iranian look like all other browns. Italians would throw a hot pizza in every Iranians face for this slight

This is a clear case of ethnic self hate. On what planet do Iranians think they resemble or share any similarities to Italians. They also have the nerve to say they share nothing with afghans a country with IRANIC speakers and borders them. Iranian look like all other browns. Italians would throw a hot pizza in every Iranians face for this slight
Nobody in Italy thinks im persian. I have a italian mom and persian dad.

I've met some that pass as indian and arab, tell that to them and their world is ruined fucking self hating cucks lmfao.
Don't ever have kids with an iranian women, she's most likely deformed herself from plastic surgery. but afghans look curry too so I get why they don't want to be associated with them. All in all terrorist breeds w/ curry pheno = ultimate hell sentence on earth
Nobody in Italy thinks im persian. I have a italian mom and persian dad.
tales from soleimanis grave

I've met some that pass as indian and arab, tell that to them and their world is ruined fucking self hating cucks lmfao.
Don't ever have kids with an iranian women, she's most likely deformed herself from plastic surgery. but afghans look curry too so I get why they don't want to be associated with them. All in all terrorist breeds w/ curry pheno = ultimate hell sentence on earth

tales from soleimanis grave
My dad is actually kurdish, but is born in iran and grew up with persian culture. He met my mom in italy.
Idc if you want to believe it or not.

My dad is actually kurdish, but is born in iran and grew up with persian culture. He met my mom in italy.
Idc if you want to believe it or not.
lmfao u dumb faggot if your dad is kurdish then ur not persian even if he's born in iran. Dumb ethnic don't even know what he is.
zyzz was also kurdish but looked like a sand mutt so it doesn't change much u pizza wannabe

• JFL
lmfao u dumb faggot if your dad is kurdish then ur not persian even if he's born in iran. Dumb ethnic don't even know what he is.
zyzz was also kurdish but looked like a sand mutt so it doesn't change much u pizza wannabe
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince himself that this argument is going on. Your opinions don’t matter to me you low iq retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince himself that this argument is going on. Your opinions don’t matter to me you low iq retard.
there is zero desperation in trying to sound smart, when 1. no one can hear us, since we're typing this u dumbshit and 2. there is zero effort being put into pointing out your dumb excuses cuz they're simple facts.
Go hurry up and find the dudes that jumped you, i bet your friend and brother will pussy out and you're gonna go home and turn on your xbox.