Just had another fucking mental breakdown MOGS

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I AM CREEPY OLD MAN I AM A CREEPY OLD MAN I AM A FUCKING SHORT UGLY CREEPY OLD LITTLE MAN FUCK SAKES FAGGOT

lmao lmfao lol bro bruh

ok tbh

So like

Me and my whore dumb fucking 12yoal 12yo half sister were having a conversation

I said something about teen girls again

I asked my hakfsvj HALF sister LOL hafk half sister :redpill: :bluepill::blackpill:

I asked my fucking dumb stupid whore 12yo half sister if she considered me a boy or a man

She stuttered and said "uh teen I guess"

FUCK LMFAO

I KNEW THE FUCK WHY I KNEW WHY I KNEW

Ok. I am sorry. I will calm down a bit for the thread even though it's so difficult :hnghn:

I then asked her if she considered me a teen boy or a teen man

She said "I guess... teen man"

I then said "Oh. Oh fucking course. It's because I am fucking ugly. If I was a prettyboy, you would say "oh such a cute teen prettyboy" but no, I am a fucking creepy old man that needs to fucking die. This is why I need to fuckfgj fucking kill myself" I then listed all my failos

I actually did say all of that

Then I went to all my family members in the apartment and told them "I am a creepy old man"

It's so brutal. I am actually a creepy old man. I am almost 17. Sure, you can say "you're only 16 retard". Well, guess what, dumb faggot?! I have the skin, folds, wrinkles and collagen of a 40 year old uniornically and I am ugly as shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so I am actually a creepy old man

My half sister gets creeped the fuck out whenever I say something like "when I'm 25 I'll still be attracted to 18 year old girls" because she doesn't want to imagine an ugly fuck like me traumatizing 18 year old angels even though they are of the age of consent...

What else can I say. You all get it. Get it enough. You all get it all. You all get it

Simply, the unfortunate reality of my life is from now on

I AM COPING UNTIL I DISCOVER THAT NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST MOST SUBHUMAN GIRLS WOULD LET ME FUCK THEM AND THEN FINALLY ROPE BECAUSE I AM BY DEFINITION AN ACTUAL FUCKING TRUECEL

hopefully no retard says "huh this might just be another volcel htn teen that needs a reality check and ntmaxx"

nope buddy, I have actually been called out as ugly irl before :lul: unfortunately :lul:

My face is my main problem and I am well aware of that for retards that may think otherwise. I am still objective though and would rather be a tall htn than even a gigachad manlet because the tall htn wouldn't face the brutality of being normie or ugly facially and also wouldn't face the brutal reality and emasculation and dick stereotypes and psychological ramifications etc of being a manlet :lul:

thoughts?

@Lihito @Lygodactylus @Leonardo DiCaprio @PYT @Rupert Pupkin @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 17829, n0rthface and 1 other person
Vine Ok GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 17829 and n0rthface
Pa jel moram ja čitati ove Biblije svaki dan boktejebo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and ItsOver.com
my cortisol is so fucking high now
- scared that every bit of muscle and fat I pack on would just fuse my clavicle growth plates in case they are actually not fused yet, because aromatization of testosterone into estrogen which causes growth plate fusion mainly occurs in fat and muscle tissue, therefore I feel like anorexiamaxxing until I get my growth plates scanned just to be sure
- knowing that everyday I became more and more of a creepy old man

Pa jel moram ja čitati ove Biblije svaki dan boktejebo
I will actually never translate this shit in my entire fucking life faggot go die

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Lihito
Boohoo
First Aid Corner wasp stings02 300x300

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, ascension, Deleted member 19609 and 1 other person
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Zvuci bas over

I've had several. 2016, 2018, and 2020. I was in the psych ward for some time.

Treba da polazem teorijski ispit za voznju a nisam nista ucio, over je
samo sedi i radi simulacije nedelju dana po 2-3 sata i polazes lagano

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
Dobar savet, da ispit nije sutra ujutru :lul:
trkni do trafike kupi 2 ultra energy-ja bez secera i cepaj samo.... da ti ne propadnu 5k dinara

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
trkni do trafike kupi 2 ultra energy-ja bez secera i cepaj samo.... da ti ne propadnu 5k dinara
Kupio dve guarane, 4 nescafe strong ostao budan celo jutro i polozio sam :lul:

Kupio dve guarane, 4 nescafe strong ostao budan celo jutro i polozio sam :lul:
Svaka ti dala brate.... dosta toga se može kad se hoće.... imaš discord?

15 year old pretty boy or death!

I AM CREEPY OLD MAN I AM A CREEPY OLD MAN I AM A FUCKING SHORT UGLY CREEPY OLD LITTLE MAN FUCK SAKES FAGGOT

lmao lmfao lol bro bruh

ok tbh

So like

Me and my whore dumb fucking 12yoal 12yo half sister were having a conversation

I said something about teen girls again

I asked my hakfsvj HALF sister LOL hafk half sister :redpill: :bluepill::blackpill:

I asked my fucking dumb stupid whore 12yo half sister if she considered me a boy or a man

She stuttered and said "uh teen I guess"

FUCK LMFAO

I KNEW THE FUCK WHY I KNEW WHY I KNEW

Ok. I am sorry. I will calm down a bit for the thread even though it's so difficult :hnghn:

I then asked her if she considered me a teen boy or a teen man

She said "I guess... teen man"

I then said "Oh. Oh fucking course. It's because I am fucking ugly. If I was a prettyboy, you would say "oh such a cute teen prettyboy" but no, I am a fucking creepy old man that needs to fucking die. This is why I need to fuckfgj fucking kill myself" I then listed all my failos

I actually did say all of that

Then I went to all my family members in the apartment and told them "I am a creepy old man"

It's so brutal. I am actually a creepy old man. I am almost 17. Sure, you can say "you're only 16 retard". Well, guess what, dumb faggot?! I have the skin, folds, wrinkles and collagen of a 40 year old uniornically and I am ugly as shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so I am actually a creepy old man

My half sister gets creeped the fuck out whenever I say something like "when I'm 25 I'll still be attracted to 18 year old girls" because she doesn't want to imagine an ugly fuck like me traumatizing 18 year old angels even though they are of the age of consent...

What else can I say. You all get it. Get it enough. You all get it all. You all get it

Simply, the unfortunate reality of my life is from now on

I AM COPING UNTIL I DISCOVER THAT NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST MOST SUBHUMAN GIRLS WOULD LET ME FUCK THEM AND THEN FINALLY ROPE BECAUSE I AM BY DEFINITION AN ACTUAL FUCKING TRUECEL

hopefully no retard says "huh this might just be another volcel htn teen that needs a reality check and ntmaxx"

nope buddy, I have actually been called out as ugly irl before :lul: unfortunately :lul:

My face is my main problem and I am well aware of that for retards that may think otherwise. I am still objective though and would rather be a tall htn than even a gigachad manlet because the tall htn wouldn't face the brutality of being normie or ugly facially and also wouldn't face the brutal reality and emasculation and dick stereotypes and psychological ramifications etc of being a manlet :lul:

thoughts?

@Lihito @Lygodactylus @Leonardo DiCaprio @PYT @Rupert Pupkin @looksmaxxer234
Bro she 12 calm down nigga wtf