Just had another mental breakdown over 14 likes a day

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Just read this thread and got insanely sad, on the verge of tears that the biggest problem of white people is if they should eat ice cream or not while they get 99+ in 4 hours
  2023 07 01  201201

I would literally eat dirt and sand to become white

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Trilogy, hattrick and 20 others
@Blackgymmax

Theyre breaking my anti racism arc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, bloomercel, hattrick and 11 others
Hamudi's not even a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 24444
You’re so deranged for making these threads. It’s at least 9 a week. Inject T, you sound way too feminine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, User49 and 3 others
You're weak as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
But I get 8 likes in a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Lmao it’s so funny seeing ethnics cry about not being white as if they somehow would be slayers if they were white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, Anchor_Ship, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
stop being a narcy bitch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 24444
Just read this thread and got insanely sad, on the verge of tears that the biggest problem of white people is if they should eat ice cream or not while they get 99+ in 4 hours
View attachment 2291644

I would literally eat dirt and sand to become white
View attachment 2291653
He mogs hard in that video, he should have asked BBCandLMS and ITV for a loan so he could get triple LL + arm lenghrtning and after that he could become a PUA coach and he would make all the money back from scamming incels and now boom he is 6’ and can chill

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger123
What a narcy goon. Shameless.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday, Interested and 3 others
i'd lose SMV if white ngl so would bgm blacks can look non human and still be slayers versus whites who have to look like maher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Gaygymmaxx
@mrriceguy talking about pneumos thread not urs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24444
14 likes a day = subhuman/LTN tier results. I can't even went on an incel forums anymore?
getting even a single like means someone likes you
Download love & erotic 20

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21661, AspiringMogger and 2 others
When did you lose your virginity?

• +1
You’re so deranged for making these threads. It’s at least 9 a week. Inject T, you sound way too feminine.
So you can't even went about being a subhuman on an incel forum? Besides you probs can't relate

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
I am white and soon to be 20 and still virgin, why do you care that you got 14 likes in Jewden
It's all about how u compare to a white person( I can't be compared to @pneumocystosis and he mogs me 50x ). Getting matches and compliments from local foids makes me depressed since I know that some dysgenic white guy would get it as well

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, pneumocystosis, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
Where’s the fucking pneou thread or whatever his fucking name is

• JFL
  • Ugh..
1681174670_krot-info-p-raskolnikov-reper-oboi-8.jpg

Пока вы тут в хуй пердите омежки, Раскол ебет очередную телку.
Можешь сколько угодно само развиваться, работать сутками, программировать, но элитные тянки все равно будут прыгать на хуец к бруталам как раскол с 9 классов образования.
Всем похуй на твоё саморазвитие, лох очкастый.
В этом мире ценится высокая примативность а не интеллект.
Книжки гавно, качалка рулит. Запомни это, очкарик.
Пока ты тратишься на очередной букетик и приглашаешь на очередное свидание пизду, читаешь ей стихи, раскольчик трясет елдой на камеру, кидает за губу насик и сношает твою еот. Просто смирись, ты неудачник. Половые отношения с женщинами это не твоё.

@Marsik @Ketamine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, depressionmaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
It's all about how u compare to a white person( I can't be compared to @pneumocystosis and he mogs me 50x ). Getting matches and compliments from local foids makes me depressed since I know that some dysgenic white guy would get it as well
What are you on about? Should I go cry because some mogger could do far better than me or what

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ReadBooksEveryday
Pneumo had a complete mental breakdown over losing some incel award and threatened (and actually did) leave the forum for indefinite time

Did roids for barely any gain and destroyed his endocrine system for life

Insulted some random curry who interferes between him and his gf and thought he’s some slayer for doing so
Literally thinking hes

You don’t realize how dumb and delusional that little kid is. You want his problems? Just JFL at you . Don’t see how you’d be able to cope with your cock stop functioning at 23

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Polish Chincel, RecessedChinCel, MoggerGaston and 10 others
cope you will never be happy with this mentality, sad
Fr. If he got the validation he’s craving, I bet it would make him even more neurotic

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and mogger123

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
Pneumo had a complete mental breakdown over losing some incel award and threatened (and actually did) leave the forum for indefinite time

Did roids for barely any gain and destroyed his endocrine system for life

Insulted some random curry who interferes between him and his gf and thought he’s some slayer for doing so
Literally thinking hes
View attachment 2291694

You don’t realize how dumb and delusional that little kid is. You want his problems? Just JFL at you . Don’t see how you’d be able to cope with your cock stop functioning at 23
dick doesn't work anymore i have to use sildenafil for a semi if im lucky.
sex drive to the ground

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, MoggerGaston, Jungcuck and 2 others
Yet he didn’t take screenshots or make a thread on it… seems legit I guess. He could be using tinder gold for all we know

I wanna know which pics he used
No idea but he deleted. Anyway I hate my face and how I look so it is an another sign that I'm ugly

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and pneumocystosis
Yet he didn’t take screenshots or make a thread on it… seems legit I guess. He could be using tinder gold for all we know

I wanna know which pics he used
legit son

some random guy bought tinder gold for tinder experiments

+ @mrriceguy cant believe you’re bothered by smv across the entire world

• +1
I liked you better in your banned arc tbh

bro have you tried tiktokmaxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 24444
dick doesn't work anymore i have to use sildenafil for a semi if im lucky.
sex drive to the ground
Your dick works incel, your girlfriend is just not putting enough effort to be attractive. Ofc that pussy stink when all you eat is Uber eats pizza

• JFL
@mrriceguy cant believe you’re bothered by smv across the entire world
It's all about how you compare to white men. Mogging local shitskin chinlets is meaningless

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, pneumocystosis and User49
It's all about how you compare to white men. Mogging local shitskin chinlets is meaningless
meanwhile @Cheesyrumble slays Polish Stacies despite being a bloated 5’5 Korean with slightly recessed chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Looks234, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
obvious sarcasm bro..
Tinder is jewish machine. I dont know how to fool it as last time I run tinder in istambul on vpn with niko pics and got 3 likes in several hours. Over

meanwhile @Cheesyrumble slays Polish Stacies despite being a bloated 5’5 Korean with slightly recessed chin
@Nebula how accurate is this description? According to your description his chin is not recessed slightly, rather significantly

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Tinder is jewish machine. I dont know how to fool it as last time I run tinder in istambul on vpn with niko pics and got 3 likes in several hours. Over
they ban/flag vpn accs now, atleast in my experience

also if u have same device / sms it can fuck elo

some random guy bought tinder gold for tinder experiments
Some certain tank top wearing men spends 50$ a month on Tinder experiments so…

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and User49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back