Just had my injection lipo

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just a few minutes ago I've had my injection lipo, doc used a cannula to distribute the lipo around the neck/submental which hurt a shit ton but apparently it's safer to do like this.

Right now I'm looking like a swollen, bloated turkey but hopefully I'll get rid of my subhuman submental fat that gave me a double chin even at 13% body fat. Surgeon said he uses around twice as much lipo than most other surgeons to make sure it's really gonna make a noticable difference.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, thereallegend and .👽.
did you try to raise your hyoid before doing this

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ManzareK
How much did you pay?

this will not change hyoid position

Also weren't i planning bimax ?

Just a few minutes ago I've had my injection lipo, doc used a cannula to distribute the lipo around the neck/submental which hurt a shit ton but apparently it's safer to do like this.

Right now I'm looking like a swollen, bloated turkey but hopefully I'll get rid of my subhuman submental fat that gave me a double chin even at 13% body fat. Surgeon said he uses around twice as much lipo than most other surgeons to make sure it's really gonna make a noticable difference.
you're very knowledgeable bro, i hope it all went well , respect :feelsyay:
do you think i can do buccal fat removal and then do some kind of an implant for cheeks (i know the fat pads drop and face will potentially look bad later if i do fat removal, no?) or what should i do?
i look very fat in the face and i have quite a big belly even tho i dropped from approx 25% bf to 15%
i dont understand whats happening really, i have terrible genetics obviously, since we have lean slayers here at 15%
myself i think i have to go to 5% to see a difference :ROFLMAO:

wdym 'he uses twice as much lipo'

you got actual liposuction or kybella cope?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin
wdym 'he uses twice as much lipo'

you got actual liposuction or kybella cope?
Kybella. It's not cope for small fat pads and if injected at high concentration you dork
How much did you pay?

Right in the center in one of the worlds top 10 most expensive cities so obviously not the cheapest.

you're very knowledgeable bro, i hope it all went well , respect :feelsyay:
do you think i can do buccal fat removal and then do some kind of an implant for cheeks (i know the fat pads drop and face will potentially look bad later if i do fat removal, no?) or what should i do?
i look very fat in the face and i have quite a big belly even tho i dropped from approx 25% bf to 15%
i dont understand whats happening really, i have terrible genetics obviously, since we have lean slayers here at 15%
myself i think i have to go to 5% to see a difference :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you are still skinny fat. Change your diet drastically and get at least 100 gramms of protein per day, cut sugar almost entirely, have a caloric deficite of 200 - 300 each day, and do daily workouts: Alternate between low rep strength training and HIIT/Cardio. Do it for at least 6 months and let's see how your body will change.

Bloated face can have many underlying causes, unless you're 40+ it's rarely the fault of soft tissue. Debloat by dropping your BF and changing your diet, if you're still bloated at 12% body fat do a lateral x ray to see if your jaws are recessed or any other facial bone/structure is underdeveloped. If that isn't the case first consider zygo implants/osteotomy, chin wing, midface implants, before you do buccal fat removal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cardiologist and oldcelloser
Kybella. It's not cope for small fat pads and if injected at high concentration you dork

Right in the center in one of the worlds top 10 most expensive cities so obviously not the cheapest.
good chance you'll need another session because of it not getting all of the fat. read an article once about some conference or whatever where most of the surgeons reported they didn't like using kybella because it's not as effective and predictable. but good if it works for you brah.

should be common sense lipo mogs injecting some shit and hoping for the best tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Was looking into Kybella but it has the lowest rating out of any procedure on Realself

Cope

How's the swelling?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7725
Was looking into Kybella but it has the lowest rating out of any procedure on Realself

View attachment 1302213

How's the swelling?
I'd assume it's because most people don't know that hyoid position and mandible forward growth plays into it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
I'd assume it's because most people don't know that hyoid position and mandible forward growth plays into it.
Nah look at this, seems considerably worse than chin lipo. Unpredictable, expensive, painful, risk of nerve injury, lots of swelling:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725