Just had some autist girl ioi that wasn’t actually a ioi

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I was in the train and there was this girl on the other side desperately trying to lock eye contact I’d look at her and after 5 seconds she’d look down then I’d look away and she’d look back

It repeated for the whole train ride until i thought ok lemme try to approach this girl then she uppin runs away

So I’m like ok

Then suddenly I go into Burger King and she spawns behind me again I look at her she gives a quick glance and walks away???

Idk if it’s a sereal killer or a ioi? Anyone hired a female hitman on my ass?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, 9cel, Zangano1 and 2 others
quality over quantity bro

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
quality over quantity bro
What does that even mean I’m still wondering if she was some autist or that was actually a ioi

She ran away to the opposite direction I was going in when I tried to approach her then made sure to follow me into Burger King stand really close while giving quick glances and walk off

Never saw her after that

Stay away. She’s a possessed body and maybe you stepped onto someshit that contained an entity. Never look into her eyes again if you see her and never do the same for similar encounters.

You may also see some strange shit at night and maybe if you get lucky you’ll be fine tomorrow.
These glances weren’t normal at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, DOggo, socialcel and 2 others
What does that even mean I’m still wondering if she was some autist or that was actually a ioi

She ran away to the opposite direction I was going in when I tried to approach her then made sure to follow me into Burger King stand really close while giving quick glances and walk off

Never saw her after that
go make slaying threads instead of these tales from mumbai sewers

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s over. You’ve already been targeted

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
She wanted your dick

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BrutalMogger
rape time bud

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Nick.Harte
rape time bud
She ran off tho I was certain she’d wanna talk but the faster I was the more she’d run and keep looking back like I was some depraved creep following her

Then she went into a crowd of ppl and disappeared

Only reappearing in burger king

I think @Nick.Harte might be right she is the deivil

It’s 8pm I’m gonna go outside for a walk and see if I spot her spirit again

Or maybe she just has some tag fetisg

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BrutalMogger
She ran off tho I was certain she’d wanna talk but the faster I was the more she’d run and keep looking back like I was some depraved creep following her

Then she went into a crowd of ppl and disappeared

Only reappearing in burger king

I think @Nick.Harte might be right she is the deivil

It’s 8pm I’m gonna go outside for a walk and see if I spot her spirit again

Or maybe she just has some tag fetisg
Smoke à cigarette when you go outside. It helps preventing evil spirits from approaching you.If you think about that girl again and the way she looked at you, it means that the spirit is around that area. The more you think about it, the closer the spirit is to you. Beware if any other attractive women approaches you, it may be her again in disguise of another foid. By any means, do not touch the foid. Refuse to give lighter or cigarettes. Look down. No eye contact.

• JFL
I get this daily. Honestly, I even had girls breaking their necks to look at me just to reject after being approached.

Things like that teach you that ''IOIs'' is massive cope.

Never saw her after that
fuck right then and there in the street. mentalcel missed opportunity volcel faggot cuck

Honestly you just attract weird girls. Cut your hair bro trust me.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back