Just handed in all my documents for the surgeries

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Got the result of my blood test today, all values are in order. So I just went to the clinic and submitted all the documents. Next I'm gonna transfer the reservation fees, and prepare loads of fresh water, instant soup and protein powder at home.

In 2 weeks, ascension or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 795, MrLeeMaxxing and 11 others
Great, which surgery?

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
You gonna post pics?

Good luck man. If you won't be able to eat for a while, try to make sure to still get some fibre in. That protein powder alone is gonna mess with your digestion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Good luck man. If you won't be able to eat for a while, try to make sure to still get some fibre in. That protein powder alone is gonna mess with your digestion.
Thanks bro. What did you eat / drink during your recovery?

I had limited options because I was staying at a hotel without fridge (bad call) for 2 weeks while not allowed to eat after surgery, and could barely walk to the store because of hip graft. I only had smoothies, milk and protein powder but payed the consequences for lack of fibres...

Interested to see if buccal fat removal makes a big difference for you. Saw underwhelming results in general until the recently stickied post.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead and Nosecel9000
Got the result of my blood test today, all values are in order. So I just went to the clinic and submitted all the documents. Next I'm gonna transfer the reservation fees, and prepare loads of fresh water, instant soup and protein powder at home.

In 2 weeks, ascension or death.
Show your blood test? Are you low T like i assumed?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Why not a chin/wraparound jaw implant? Genio will never bring a chadlike sqaure wide chin result. Only minimal forward movement.

Why not a chin/wraparound jaw implant? Genio will never bring a chadlike sqaure wide chin result. Only minimal forward movement.
My chin is not that severely recessed. Its shape and my jaw angularity are good. I gotta see the harmony first before going for further procedures.

good luck brother, i have plans on doing the same surgeries as you soon

post before & after pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back