Just Imagine i was able to Talk Like an Elite politician

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,481
Reputation
78,425
Sometimes i think they are smarter than me cuz they are able to Talk perfectly

But maybe im Just Autist, while they are NT brain wiring, means they get dopamine from talking while i dont, among Other things

I have Trouble talking in Long sentences and elaborating

I want to Always have Something to say, Lot of Times my mind is blank, doesnt have anything to say

But i think this makes you actuttaly Talk nonstop which will piss ppl Off anyway and maybe endanger me via oversharing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Sometimes i think they are smarter than me cuz they are able to Talk perfectly

But maybe im Just Autist, while they are NT brain wiring, means they get dopamine from talking while i dont, among Other things
That's because you have to C that they are vigorously trained on how to talk to media. And most politicians are going tobe somewhat extroverted anyways.

But they are given written speeches and prompts to talk about.

I don't know; maybe you are autistic, but don't be fooled by these scam artists! C with your eyes @_MVP_ !
I have Trouble talking in Long sentences and elaborating


I want to Always have Something to say, Lot of Times my mind is blank, doesnt have anything to say

But i think this makes you actuttaly Talk nonstop which will piss ppl Off anyway and maybe endanger me via oversharing
Case in point, people, brother.

People are ignoring these messages because they are scared of the truth.

Or something like that; I'm just rambling…
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
2
Views
25
polarpop
polarpop
koreancel
Replies
9
Views
69
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Nyrо
Replies
18
Views
69
why.me
why.me
_MVP_
Replies
9
Views
37
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top