Why am I able to slay?

K

koreancel

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
12
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
 
Why is it that I’m able to slay? I’m current 18 with close to 10 bodies. Not tall but not too short I’m about 5’8, I’d say I look pretty decent placing my self at LMTN frauded. Maybe it’s not over for yall because I’m able to slay 👀 I’m also Korean… so my niche appeal is prob off the charts I mog about 80% of Asians
is korea lobby free koreans are hella fine
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
10
Views
54
Idontknow- is a fag
Idontknow- is a fag
thehand
Replies
1
Views
13
levisko
L
BigBallsLarry
Replies
40
Views
228
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
37
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
29
the zodiac
the zodiac

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top