• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Mansnob
FaceApp: Making truecels chad since 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Mansnob
work hard bro we belive in you

these kids are so fucking delusional jfl

almost every single post including OP is actually fucking autistic

you will never look like that OP and even if you could, you would want to cuz its not appealing to females

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Holy shit what an ascension. How can you cope knowing you were centimeters from being that?

you will never look like that OP and even if you could, you would want to cuz its not appealing to females
It looks weird, but most morphs do.

If the surgery for this was possible, it never will be, they could morph that image to look more believable.

If you think i'm doing this for foid's you need to get your head out of your ass i have severe bdd

Holy shit what an ascension. How can you cope knowing you were centimeters from being that?
He was a couple inches from that jfl

True bro it hurts like a mofo
Why even morph pictures if they don't even remotely look like you? Sorry, but you'll never look like that even after 10 operations.

Are you retarded dude the point of this is to test to water to see what is possible with my look it is not to see what i can become i can show you realistically where i think i could get to with the modern state of technology in fact 1 sec
airbrush_20190807190205-jpg.93720

Attachments

• AirBrush_20190807190205.jpg
    AirBrush_20190807190205.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
It looks weird, but most morphs do.

If the surgery for this was possible, it never will be, they could morph that image to look more believable.

they are just fucking delusional, its insane. they dont understand the concept of facial harmony and phenotype at all

If you think i'm doing this for foid's you need to get your head out of your ass i have severe bdd

MUHH GIVE ME HUNTER BLUE EYES
MUHH GIVE ME BRICK JAWLINE

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE, BUT THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AND THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GETTING OTHER GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE'S FEATURES, BUT TRYING TO ADHERE TO YOUR OWN PHENOTYPE AND HARMONY WHILE FIXING YOUR FAILOS.

OP YOU LOOK REPULSIVE IN THIS PICTURE, EVEN WITH THE MORPH, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UGLY ASS LOOKING INDIAN WITH INCEL PHENOTYPE.

Screenshot 20190801 051507 Gallery 1
Screenshot 20190808 182222

if you unironically believe the right picture you are appealing to females you should just rope on the spot

• Woah
Reactions: LDNPari
MUHH GIVE ME HUNTER BLUE EYES
MUHH GIVE ME BRICK JAWLINE

When your to low iq the 2nd is universally attractive jawline is the objective standard for attractiveness the other is nice to have but it's more of a cultural thing people will invoke the naturalists fallacy they always draw correlation with causation not necessarily the 2nd though is the standard of beauty why cause it is indicative of high testosterone it is a dimorphic feature.

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE, BUT THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AND THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GETTING OTHER GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE'S FEATURES, BUT TRYING TO ADHERE TO YOUR OWN PHENOTYPE AND HARMONY WHILE FIXING YOUR FAILOS.

And it just so happens that every good looking person has these features it's all just a coincidence beauty is subjective right like take your blue pill shit and shove it up your lookism ass.

BUT THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AND THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GETTING OTHER GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE'S FEATURES, BUT TRYING TO ADHERE TO YOUR OWN PHENOTYPE AND HARMONY WHILE FIXING YOUR FAILOS.

The point of this is to test the waters that's it fucking moron.

OP YOU LOOK REPULSIVE IN THIS PICTURE, EVEN WITH THE MORPH, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UGLY ASS LOOKING INDIAN WITH INCEL PHENOTYPE.

Also if my morph is subhuman you can't even be classed as human your a parasite

pay some company to freeze yourself so they could revive you when these surgeries are available just give it a 100 years

pay some company to freeze yourself so they could revive you when these surgeries are available just give it a 100 years

High iq and based ngl

Body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and LDNPari