People here still think that being skinny and "cute" will give you something in life

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_094627.jpg
    IMG_20240417_094627.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 44554
13 year old max is something wrong with you? Why im i surprised your friend with that freak of a nature trans genderly confessed animal ride my dick

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
My social life and sex life improved so much since i "descended" by roidmaxxing, had more sex then ever will women from all ages and males now treat me so much better just bcs i look more masculine and dominant.

Gorilla walks in and the monkeys obey.
There is no difference in humans, big dude arrives and all the skinny manlets behave like cuck while foids get wet.
Dimorphism+Face is all that matter, meaning height+muscle mass+face=ur life
Yeah when I was like 10-11% body fat but like 50 kg, I got attraction from girls until i wore fitted clothing, and was bullied on a day to day basis by people bc was an east target. Girls also lost attraction when finding that out

My social life and sex life improved so much since i "descended" by roidmaxxing, had more sex then ever will women from all ages and males now treat me so much better just bcs i look more masculine and dominant.

There is no difference in humans, big dude arrives and all the skinny manlets behave like cuck while foids get wet.
ok maybe It really matters in Bolivian favelas

Genuine question: Why do you look dumb and uneducated as fuck, wetback?
low class subhuman pheno (Wide nose, shit skin color, shit haircut, his cheekbones are unproportionally big, so he looks like a drag queen and etc). Also if you look at what he says he has a really low IQ. He is chad only in bolivian favelas. Over for him tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Exactly, true gigachads are not those psl skinny faggots, true gigachads are dudes like Mike ohearn or Jeff Seid. Face+height+muscle mass is everything
But mike o hearn is not a gigachad because he has ED lol

no roiding for my glock 9mm

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
low class subhuman pheno (Wide nose, shit skin color, shit haircut, his cheekbones are unproportionally big, so he looks like a drag queen and etc). Also if you look at what he says he has a really low IQ. He is chad only in bolivian favelas. Over for him tbh
Yeah he's genuinely dumb as a rock

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Yeah he's genuinely dumb as a rock
even dumber because a rock will never ruin his health with steroids and tell other people that it is necessary for good life

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

It depends on your country and culture.

Gymmaxxing is the first thing you do here and ascends pretty much everybody. Then mid and post uni foids go for mainly status and money. But they also start whoring at 15 and are ready to settle at 25, JFL. This is a tradcon country btw. They are whores at 15-25 and then take trad roles after uni.

Literally go outside and touch grass is the advice. Be honest about your local culture and understand what foids actually go for. I would roid in highschool if I could go back. Everyone that roided had no problems with women and some have children now even tho they stopped training. But in other countries that will probably failo you to oblivion and make you an incel forever due to shit like balding.

Then there is nichemaxxing. Better to be an 8/10 to a minority of women and a 1/10 to everyone else, than to be 5/10 for everyone. There are some women that like roidmaxxed meatheads.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover