just instagrammax bro

R

rhinoplastyadvice

Iron
It's fucking impossible to build any following on IG using the instagrammaxxing guide.

200 follows per day for 3 days now and ZERO follow backs. NOT ONE!
No one gives a shit when people follow them it's just a notification which they get every second of the day, they don't look at who's following them and they especially don't follow back.

Every youtube guide on growing an IG following is all just "make a new IG reel and post every single day and comment on hundreds of videos and interact with your followers bro" - fucking make a reel about what? Normies don't even make reels and they have thousands of followers just for existing and being NT and having friends. They post stories about fucking food they got or their dog sleeping on the couch, I don't own a dog and no one gives a shit about me.

There is literally no way past step 1 for incels to instagrammax

Meteor21

Meteor21

Zephir
Just make a chadfish account and then change it to you once you get enough followers

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
you can't systematically do it. you need to actually use your brain and find a way to make people want to follow you.

Youneedanewbakerbro

Youneedanewbakerbro

Don't eat UNTIL 12% body fat
It's fucking impossible to build any following on IG using the instagrammaxxing guide.

No one gives a shit when people follow them it's just a notification which they get every second of the day, they don't look at who's following them and they especially don't follow back.

Every youtube guide on growing an IG following is all just "make a new IG reel and post every single day and comment on hundreds of videos and interact with your followers bro" - fucking make a reel about what? Normies don't even make reels and they have thousands of followers just for existing and being NT and having friends. They post stories about fucking food they got or their dog sleeping on the couch, I don't own a dog and no one gives a shit about me.

Just know people irl

Youneedanewbakerbro

Youneedanewbakerbro

Don't eat UNTIL 12% body fat
Search up #followtrain and follow everyone who likes those posts

R

rhinoplastyadvice

Iron
you can't systematically do it. you need to actually use your brain and find a way to make people want to follow you.
kek no one wants to follow me I'm a literal nobody with photoshop pretending to be attractive, I don't have a single friend IRL but having an IG is the minimum standard of being NT

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
kek no one wants to follow me I'm a literal nobody with photoshop pretending to be attractive, I don't have a single friend IRL but having an IG is the minimum standard of being NT
Many ugly people have followers. use ur brain and if it's not powerful enough to come up with an idea then join the 99% of nobodies with < 1k followers on IG.

Ryan

Ryan

kashmiri/quranite/IK pilled
looksmaxxing is step 1 to instagrammaxxing OP. It's way easier to get tons of followers when you are gl.
i think salludon is the most goodlookin guy here nd he aint even have 5k followerd

Germania

Germania

Zephir
You don't need tons of followers. 300-1000 is more than enough for instagram game. Everything else looks cringe and fake on a guy unless you have a top notch account and very very good pics which most of you won't have. Haha 3k followers and 50 likes on your pics with no comments, gtfo.

yoshimitsu

yoshimitsu

Iron
I do not have acquaintances to begin with but however I refuse to build up a completely fake character to appeal roasties and normies and they can fuck off also the hypocrisy of their hypertolerance towards sexual orientation etc. but they can not stand a dude who refuses to use social media

Last edited:
R

rhinoplastyadvice

Iron
1 Follower. I literally want to kill myself.

This is easily the biggest ropefuel blackpilling of my entire life

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-25 120101.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-25 120101.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Diamond

just buy them from a good source

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I can hook u up with some followers for cheap. Everyone just buys them these days if you didn't know already.

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Platinum
1 Follower. I literally want to kill myself.

This is easily the biggest ropefuel blackpilling of my entire life
You dont have friends irl? I usually just follow people who I know irl and they follow me back, if they don't I unfollow 😤

J

Ja-Ja Gabori

Silver
I can hook u up with some followers for cheap. Everyone just buys them these days if you didn't know already.
Seriously just look at all the thirst traps posted and you'll quickly notice most commenters are Indian

Bitch

Bitch

Seriously just look at all the thirst traps posted and you'll quickly notice most commenters are Indian
Dead srs ngl. I can get you followers and custom comments dirt cheap as I know the best SMM panels and get some discount as a reseller as well ngl

R

rhinoplastyadvice

Iron
just buy them from a good source
please tell me more lol
You dont have friends irl? I usually just follow people who I know irl and they follow me back, if they don't I unfollow 😤
Bro I have zero IRL friends I could rope and no one would even report me as a missing person

Bitch

Bitch

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Mog or be mogged

Are you in college ?

GodAmongstMen

GodAmongstMen

Platinum

I tried it and had the exact same results, not a single follow back from this method. And don't tell me its because I need to looksmax, because the IGmaxxing guide specifically tells you to make your profile private.

The answer is simply that the IGmaxxing guide is (like every other guide or advice on this forum) complete garbage, the author of that guide is a complete fag

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

CEO of Racism™
Imagine using social media in 2022

R

rhinoplastyadvice

Iron
Are you in college ?
College age but yeah I can't read at a grade school level I'm a literal sub-80IQ tard who has to watch youtube tutorials by Indians in order to learn how to use websites. I'm legit too dumb to be trained at anything I can't use a cash register because the numbers are too big and trades are unironically too hard. I have to record things people say because I just forget everything because my brain literally cannot process more than one thought at a time and my own head voice takes up so much processing power it drowns out the world around me. Currently doing my Personal Trainer certificate because I want a brainlet job away from sunlight so I don't become a wrinklecel.

Users who are viewing this thread