just instagrammax bro

D

Deleted member 18085

Iron
It's fucking impossible to build any following on IG using the instagrammaxxing guide.

200 follows per day for 3 days now and ZERO follow backs. NOT ONE!
No one gives a shit when people follow them it's just a notification which they get every second of the day, they don't look at who's following them and they especially don't follow back.

Every youtube guide on growing an IG following is all just "make a new IG reel and post every single day and comment on hundreds of videos and interact with your followers bro" - fucking make a reel about what? Normies don't even make reels and they have thousands of followers just for existing and being NT and having friends. They post stories about fucking food they got or their dog sleeping on the couch, I don't own a dog and no one gives a shit about me.

There is literally no way past step 1 for incels to instagrammax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, justinzayn, Deleted member 21931 and 8 others
looksmaxxing is step 1 to instagrammaxxing OP. It's way easier to get tons of followers when you are gl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 17345 and 11 others
turn your profile public and buy 1000 bots for 5 dollars or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 23778
Just make a chadfish account and then change it to you once you get enough followers

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Yerico7 and Avirochad
you can't systematically do it. you need to actually use your brain and find a way to make people want to follow you.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and thereallegend
It's fucking impossible to build any following on IG using the instagrammaxxing guide.

No one gives a shit when people follow them it's just a notification which they get every second of the day, they don't look at who's following them and they especially don't follow back.

Every youtube guide on growing an IG following is all just "make a new IG reel and post every single day and comment on hundreds of videos and interact with your followers bro" - fucking make a reel about what? Normies don't even make reels and they have thousands of followers just for existing and being NT and having friends. They post stories about fucking food they got or their dog sleeping on the couch, I don't own a dog and no one gives a shit about me.

Just know people irl

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 23642 and Dr. Mog
Search up #followtrain and follow everyone who likes those posts

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
you can't systematically do it. you need to actually use your brain and find a way to make people want to follow you.
kek no one wants to follow me I'm a literal nobody with photoshop pretending to be attractive, I don't have a single friend IRL but having an IG is the minimum standard of being NT

kek no one wants to follow me I'm a literal nobody with photoshop pretending to be attractive, I don't have a single friend IRL but having an IG is the minimum standard of being NT
Many ugly people have followers. use ur brain and if it's not powerful enough to come up with an idea then join the 99% of nobodies with < 1k followers on IG.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22126
looksmaxxing is step 1 to instagrammaxxing OP. It's way easier to get tons of followers when you are gl.
i think salludon is the most goodlookin guy here nd he aint even have 5k followerd

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
You don't need tons of followers. 300-1000 is more than enough for instagram game. Everything else looks cringe and fake on a guy unless you have a top notch account and very very good pics which most of you won't have. Haha 3k followers and 50 likes on your pics with no comments, gtfo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I do not have acquaintances to begin with but however I refuse to build up a completely fake character to appeal roasties and normies and they can fuck off also the hypocrisy of their hypertolerance towards sexual orientation etc. but they can not stand a dude who refuses to use social media

Last edited:
1 Follower. I literally want to kill myself.

This is easily the biggest ropefuel blackpilling of my entire life

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-25 120101.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-25 120101.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Axiomatic Clown

just buy them from a good source

I can hook u up with some followers for cheap. Everyone just buys them these days if you didn't know already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 23778
1 Follower. I literally want to kill myself.

This is easily the biggest ropefuel blackpilling of my entire life
You dont have friends irl? I usually just follow people who I know irl and they follow me back, if they don't I unfollow 😤

I can hook u up with some followers for cheap. Everyone just buys them these days if you didn't know already.
Seriously just look at all the thirst traps posted and you'll quickly notice most commenters are Indian

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Seriously just look at all the thirst traps posted and you'll quickly notice most commenters are Indian
Dead srs ngl. I can get you followers and custom comments dirt cheap as I know the best SMM panels and get some discount as a reseller as well ngl

just buy them from a good source
please tell me more lol
You dont have friends irl? I usually just follow people who I know irl and they follow me back, if they don't I unfollow 😤
Bro I have zero IRL friends I could rope and no one would even report me as a missing person

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Are you in college ?

I tried it and had the exact same results, not a single follow back from this method. And don't tell me its because I need to looksmax, because the IGmaxxing guide specifically tells you to make your profile private.

The answer is simply that the IGmaxxing guide is (like every other guide or advice on this forum) complete garbage, the author of that guide is a complete fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Imagine using social media in 2022

Are you in college ?
College age but yeah I can't read at a grade school level I'm a literal sub-80IQ tard who has to watch youtube tutorials by Indians in order to learn how to use websites. I'm legit too dumb to be trained at anything I can't use a cash register because the numbers are too big and trades are unironically too hard. I have to record things people say because I just forget everything because my brain literally cannot process more than one thought at a time and my own head voice takes up so much processing power it drowns out the world around me. Currently doing my Personal Trainer certificate because I want a brainlet job away from sunlight so I don't become a wrinklecel.

I tried it and had the exact same results, not a single follow back from this method. And don't tell me its because I need to looksmax, because the IGmaxxing guide specifically tells you to make your profile private.

The answer is simply that the IGmaxxing guide is (like every other guide or advice on this forum) complete garbage, the author of that guide is a complete fag
I tried it and it worked alright but I stopped cuz I cringed too much at the thought of following people I never interacted with in my whole life, and keep in mind I have no social life at all, you guys must be some turbolosers if you can’t get 100 followers at least.

You don't need tons of followers. 300-1000 is more than enough for instagram game. Everything else looks cringe and fake on a guy unless you have a top notch account and very very good pics which most of you won't have. Haha 3k followers and 50 likes on your pics with no comments, gtfo.
i have 167 followers and follow like 40 people. imo its better if you keep your shit private literally no one cares if you have more than 1k followers lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
Just buy an account with a lot of followers. Buy more followers. Buy a bluecheck mark. Be gl. Post hq nt mogger pics. Watch as the followers and puss flows in. 😎

i have 167 followers and follow like 40 people. imo its better if you keep your shit private literally no one cares if you have more than 1k followers lmao
so sad :LOL: do you also have ED and a 12cm penis?