Just keep asking theory 2021

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
If you're average looking and you keep asking/bothering a girl to have sex with you she will eventually break and do it and then say you raped her lol.

@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, whiteissuperior, IncelsBraincels and 17 others
Again, the amount of time I hear women say they eventually hung out with a guy is because he just kept asking and it led to a hookup

Women are so fucking suggestable

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, thisend, .👽. and 21 others
How persistent doe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Again, the amount of time I hear women say they eventually hung out with a guy is because he just kept asking and it led to a hookup

Lifefuel

Tagging subhumans
@Toodlydood

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, .👽., Shebe and 27 others
How persistent doe?
As much as you want. Trust me. She won't call the cops or block you unless you're hella ugly, girls are retarded, this works better if you know them irl,

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, mewcoper, Amexmaxx and 2 others
As much as you want. Trust me. She won't call the cops or block you unless you're hella ugly, girls are retarded, this works better if you know them irl,
I feel you, sometimes girls just wanna feel you out, see if some resistant will make you react weirdly.

Can this work on stacies ?

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Hozay
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, IncelsBraincels, mogstar and 3 others
doesn't work, I've been trying to fuck this honduran girl since 2019 and she still hasn't let up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and aBetterMii
Hair only

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Baldingman1998 and Hozay
doesn't work, I've been trying to fuck this honduran girl since 2019 and she still hasn't let up
Do you know her irl? if you don't then thats why.

• +1
Lifefuel

Tagging subhumans
@Toodlydood
Bro where's my tag
1621352262748 1621352390480

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, mogstar, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
FUCK BRO I do not have the inhib to do this shit

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
I'm gonna keep trying with that honduran girl then

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, IncelsBraincels, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person

so, do you ever just keep asking chicks to hang out, until they block you?

• +1
The first 1000 attempts are just practice bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, IncelsBraincels, BigBoy and 5 others
what do i tell the honduran girl? do i ask what the move is?

Lifefuel

Tagging subhumans
@Toodlydood
Rent free in your negros skull, you're still mad I said only thing that's 6'2 about you is your maxillary projection. Get a life you dad fuck. Jfl

ignored.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, metagross and sandcelmuttcel
Legit where i live

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Just act like an animal theory
from Wikipedia on 'Sexual coercion among animals'

Harassment is a technique used by males of many species to force females to submit to mating. It has been observed in numerous species, including mammals, birds, insects and fish.
&

Males may also use more indirect techniques to mate with females, such as intimidation. While most female water striders (Gerridae) have their genitalia exposed :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Doesn't work, got blocked

I think this is legit tbh. Nowadays with so many options you have to keep trying until she agrees to hangout. That's if she is already somewhat into you, cuz if she's not she can just block you.

• +1
Chloroform work wonders as well ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, thisend, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
So you're gonna let your son be raised by a single mom?
Lmao almost forgot about that lil nigga

He's grown enough, he can take care of himself

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 13318

I’m convinced women are not real

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403 and Amnesia
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, IHateMyself and Amnesia
@Amnesia Can you elab more on this, sometimes I feel weird for being too pushy and don't wanna seem "needy" when asking bitches to hangout

• +1
@Amnesia Can you elab more on this, sometimes I feel weird for being too pushy and don't wanna seem "needy" when asking bitches to hangout
All I can tell you is what I have heard from actual females. From my own sister to my FWB’s to ex girlfriends to just girls that I talk to. I’ve heard countless times from these women that they ended up hanging out with a guy that they described as someone they weren’t initially interested in because he kept being persistent and asking to hang out. That he kept either texting or asking in real life to hang out and they finally hung out with him and many times it led to a hook up.
Believe me I don’t quite get it either, and I feel really weird and beta and disgusting if I just keep asking women to hang out. So I don’t get it, yet women are retarded, so I think being persistent has some merit to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8244, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
All I can tell you is what I have heard from actual females. From my own sister to my FWB’s to ex girlfriends to just girls that I talk to. I’ve heard countless times from these women that they ended up hanging out with a guy that they described as someone they weren’t initially interested in because he kept being persistent and asking to hang out. That he kept either texting or asking in real life to hang out and they finally hung out with him and many times it led to a hook up.
Believe me I don’t quite get it either, and I feel really weird and beta and disgusting if I just keep asking women to hang out. So I don’t get it, yet women are retarded, so I think being persistent has some merit to it
I agree tbh. I think the whole Red pill "dont be needy" meme is setting guys up for failure. I think it's ok to be needy in the beginning to smash after that who gives a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and 2 others