Just keep asking theory 2021

All I can tell you is what I have heard from actual females. From my own sister to my FWB’s to ex girlfriends to just girls that I talk to. I’ve heard countless times from these women that they ended up hanging out with a guy that they described as someone they weren’t initially interested in because he kept being persistent and asking to hang out. That he kept either texting or asking in real life to hang out and they finally hung out with him and many times it led to a hook up.
Believe me I don’t quite get it either, and I feel really weird and beta and disgusting if I just keep asking women to hang out. So I don’t get it, yet women are retarded, so I think being persistent has some merit to it
I agree tbh. I think the whole Red pill "dont be needy" meme is setting guys up for failure. I think it's ok to be needy in the beginning to smash after that who gives a fuck.
I'll make myself a guinea pig and keep on texting this Honduran girl, hopefully I don't get tracked down and kidnapped by her ms13 uncle's from Honduras.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 13318
I agree tbh. I think the whole Red pill "dont be needy" meme is setting guys up for failure. I think it's ok to be needy in the beginning to smash after that who gives a fuck.
i think "the red pill" just doesnt take into account just how suggestable and passive women really are. Us men have a blidn spot becuase we don't tend to be. So just keep asking women eventually they will find an evening where they have no Chad available to fuck them and they are bored (cause they have no hobbies) so they will just hang with that average dude and TEEHEE welp ended up letting him fuck, o well

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, johncruz12345, chadison and 6 others
i think "the red pill" just doesnt take into account just how suggestable and passive women really are. Us men have a blidn spot becuase we don't tend to be. So just keep asking women eventually they will find an evening where they have no Chad available to fuck them and they are bored (cause they have no hobbies) so they will just hang with that average dude and TEEHEE welp ended up letting him fuck, o well
Ya looking back the hottest girl I smashed, I was being very persistent and bothering her as joke, and somehow ended up getting to together, I was very surprised. The redpill "text 3 days later and let her come to you" meme is outdated tbh. Looking back I probably could have slayed a few more bitches if I kept trying ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I still stand behind what I said

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13318, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I still stand behind what I said
I'm gonna update you guys on what happens with

The Honduran girl
And
Nafri girl that I might fuck and that has been giving me iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and Hozay
If you're average looking and you keep asking/bothering a girl to have sex with you she will eventually break and do it and then say you raped her lol.

@Amnesia
legit theory, this is the normie way to get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13318, Hozay and 1 other person
@cvzvvc thoughts?

It works if you meet that girl often, are in the same class, workplace, social circle. That's how I got laid for the first time - after orbiting a girl for two years in college...

• JFL
@cvzvvc thoughts?

There's absolutely some truth to this topic. I have lost easy chances with more girls than I can count by being emotionally distant and not giving a shit from the outset.

The redpill meme advice of being a cold/cruel robot can backfire very hard. Women need at least some emotion and persistence. It's recommended by RP because many of the legit autists who get into RP stuff are the types to triple or quadruple text women, which is the worst end of the spectrum. I have also had multiple women who say they like when I take initiative and show interest because it flatters them.

It's really a case-by-case basis. I err on the side of not giving a shit simply because I my #1 rule is to never fuck with girls who have low interest levels. They tend to make your life very miserable the longer things go on.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, Deleted member 13318, MrOrion and 1 other person
There's absolutely some truth to this topic. I have lost easy chances with more girls than I can count by being emotionally distant and not giving a shit from the outset.

The redpill meme advice of being a cold/cruel robot can backfire very hard. Women need at least some emotion and persistence. It's recommended by RP because many of the legit autists who get into RP stuff are the types to triple or quadruple text women, which is the worst end of the spectrum. I have also had multiple women who say they like when I take initiative and show interest because it flatters them.

It's really a case-by-case basis. I err on the side of not giving a shit simply because I my #1 rule is to never fuck with girls who have low interest levels. They tend to make your life very miserable the longer things go on.
so true, you have to initiate at least once in a while if you want to keep girls around. I dated a girl for 4 months and last week I blocked her out of the blue just because neither of us initiated meet ups anymore. I fell too deep in to the "women will do everything for you when theyre interested" meme.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13318, cvzvvc and 1 other person
If u do this with a tinder match.. it fails everytime.

maybe if you already know a girl.. yeahh..

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
This is how my brother married to another woman

even though he has one aleardy

Initiating something to become something is not really an achievement all can achieve.
Nope, and it's going to require both parties to initiate actively

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Not working for me

Again, the amount of time I hear women say they eventually hung out with a guy is because he just kept asking and it led to a hookup

Women are so fucking suggestable
Ok Chad 🇹🇩

• +1
This is literally the advice Boomhaur gave to Bobby, just keep asking

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6403
Give us a tutorial, bro @Hozay

Ok yea I think it works

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Update: Honduran girl VERY dry

I'ma keep persisting tho

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
does not fucking work, just got blocked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, aBetterMii, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
I want a PSL scienceautist on this theory, ASAP!

Run tests, experiments, the whole scientific method. I want to get to the bottom of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Looks234
I want your guys thoughts on this.

@Enigmatic93 @Yliaster @BigNigga69

You're indicating high levels of initial investment by doing this. In other words, you're signaling to her that you're an emotional provider. Unless she's a virgin, this isn't worth doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, thisend and Deleted member 6403
I want your guys thoughts on this.

@Enigmatic93 @Yliaster @BigNigga69
It may work sometimes, sometimes not. Like many theories.

Yes, be persistent, but don't nag or be rapey, and don't seem like you are begging for it, that will guarantee instant dry:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
You're indicating high levels of initial investment by doing this. In other words, you're signaling to her that you're an emotional provider. Unless she's a virgin, this isn't worth doing.
This. It is men's job to be stingy with our love and emotional attention. It is women's job to be stingy with their bodies and sexual attention.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 6403
That's good, trick them into an LTR and have multiple LTRs behind her back. It's like slaying but it's easier.

That's good, trick them into an LTR and have multiple LTRs behind her back. It's like slaying but it's easier.
It's more efficient to just make money and go on Seeking Arrangements.

• WTF
theory appears to bear some veracity

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Just lost my cool and cussed this bitch out on a phone call

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Looks Theory = Dead

Just Be Persistent = Legit

this does not work lmao
girl will be rejecting you harder and harder and irl might even slap you