Just keep asking theory 2021

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Hozay
@RoBobaFett999 try this

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
sounds good bro, will try :feelsokman:
So far, it only works for girls that already had some initial attraction for me tbh. Like some girl I met like months ago, I'll hit her up and it'll kind of work, at least that's what I've gotten out of this so far

So far, it only works for girls that already had some initial attraction for me tbh. Like some girl I met like months ago, I'll hit her up and it'll kind of work, at least that's what I've gotten out of this so far
hey that's better than nothing. I'll give it a shot and see where it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bullshit ass shit does not work and I'm Chadroneliteriguez

It does not work

Bumlimg this interesting theory

Doese not work broo plz fix patch 2021 thx respt from India sir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Hozay
@kjsbdfiusdf shit worked :feelsgood:

• Love it
She was some bitch of ig, random.. talked got her snap and she was her effort was mid not too high and not too low, I was doing most of the talking, snapping for like a week. There were lot of times I thought this shit was going no where but week 2 got ask her to hangout she said maybe.. I also guilt trip her into saying she doesnt wanan hangout. Week 3 got her on FT talked w her for 3 days and linked the next. After that linked up again 2 times..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6403
She was some bitch of ig, random.. talked got her snap and she was her effort was mid not too high and not too low, I was doing most of the talking, snapping for like a week. There were lot of times I thought this shit was going no where but week 2 got ask her to hangout she said maybe.. I also guilt trip her into saying she doesnt wanan hangout. Week 3 got her on FT talked w her for 3 days and linked the next. After that linked up again 2 times..
ngl i didnt think I would end up hanging out w her but she would call me cute and I stayed persistent

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf Facetime is the best Ice breaker out there, FACETIME MOGGGSSSSSS If your not using FT you shooting your self in the foot, its the best way to get bitches to hangout!

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf Facetime is the best Ice breaker out there, FACETIME MOGGGSSSSSS If your not using FT you shooting your self in the foot, its the best way to get bitches to hangout!
I see, I would of thought so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
just prostrate yourself in front of a woman to beg for pussy theorem

This got patched in 2022 bro