just know. if arabs were as powerful as jews they would exterminate israel

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
and genocide it to 0 population

its because israel mogs them to oblivion they are not in position of power and cant do anything

thread : video of hamas torturing israeli soldiers

org kebab sellers

and what they did on 7 october. murder, torture and rape of civilians

hamas are fucking terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, standardcel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @BrahminBoss @SensitiveYoungMan

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I have nothing but sympathy and respect for all Jewish people as a Muslim, they have suffered enough by the hands of Christian’s and the church and nowadays by some terrorists. Most Arabs are not hateful people tough, I know Arabs IRL, can’t even insult a Jew in their presence, they may dislike Israel for political reasons but not Jews in general

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, standardcel and sweetheart
Arabs care about money, fundamentally. I’m sure they care about Palestinians but going against Israel would hinder their business interests so they don’t do much. Just use it as an opportunity to be a “mediator” and pretend to be forward thinking countries.

I have nothing but sympathy and respect for all Jewish people as a Muslim, they have suffered enough by the hands of Christian’s and the church and nowadays by some terrorists. Most Arabs are not hateful people tough, I know Arabs IRL, can’t even insult a Jew in their presence, they may dislike Israel for political reasons but not Jews in general
You like the jews

THE JUUUUEEEEEEWWWWWZZZZUHHHH!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart
yeah and the only reason jews haven't is because whites are still a power threat and jews can't afford to risk it yet. once that threat is nullified for good, good night sweet world.

yeah and the only reason jews haven't is because whites are still a power threat and jews can't afford to risk it yet. once that threat is nullified for good, good night sweet world.
Haha jfl if u think the whites arent working WITH the jews

Haha jfl if u think the whites arent working WITH the jews

typical stupid arab. it's not their white controlled elite puppets they're afraid of, it's a white nationalism movement, which remains possible so long as whites have enough numbers. a large number of whites kick up a stink over jews bombing arabs, and jews can't afford to risk losing them into the hands of an anti-semitic far right leader. if they actually pushed for total genocide, almost all whites would turn against them, and the white elite puppets would lose control. those whites are the only reason you're still alive, and you're too dumb to even show them any gratitude.

typical stupid arab. it's not their white controlled elite puppets they're afraid of, it's a white nationalism movement, which remains possible so long as whites have enough numbers. a large number of whites kick up a stink over jews bombing arabs, and jews can't afford to risk losing them into the hands of an anti-semitic far right leader. if they actually pushed for total genocide, almost all whites would turn against them, and the white elite puppets would lose control. those whites are the only reason you're still alive, and you're too dumb to even show them any gratitude.
Dnr but i love white people i read the last sentence

Arabs are too weak and low IQ to organise shit, even combined they couldn't defeat Israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Never mind, misunderstood thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
Arabs are too weak and low IQ to organise shit, even combined they couldn't defeat Israel
it's not that they're too weak to, it's that israel has nukes and the support of the US while they don't

if israel didn't have nukes and american support it would cease to exist in a week

look up the samson plan, it states that if israel feels like it's about to lose a war arab forces it will nuke the entire arab world,

what are you supposed to do against that as a people with no nukes lol

side note, i'm not with israel or palestine here i'm neutral but i'm just stating the facts that no organized attack by arabs would do anything, as the us would step in and israel would nuke everyone