My analysis of why this war will emerge as a significant vulnerability for the USA and the west

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Read the entire content before you react or skip any parts of it. For once, stop scrolling off topic just to publish garbage. Instead, use your intellect.

When examining the ongoing global shift towards the South, including the pivotal regions of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, BRICS, it becomes evident that the core of these insights remains unchanged. Notably, within the global South, the Muslim population stands out as the largest and most cohesive group. This, coupled with various other factors, establishes the Muslims as natural leaders and potential stewards of the emerging global economic paradigm, especially as the economic center gradually relocates to the South.

However, you need to remember that this transition will be far from smooth. The transition to the global South creates fresh opportunities for power and sovereignty, empowering countries and influential segments of the population in the South to take on substantial roles in shaping the new economic and political landscape. Within the realm of the owners and controllers of global financialized capital, a spectrum of viewpoints exists.

Some factions desire to maintain the current status quo, striving to imprint the same neoliberal, imperialistic system onto the global South. At the same time, other factions exhibit a more global perspective, embracing integration and adaptation, Black Rock for example is quite global and I think they're interested inbeing more global in nature they don't mind integrating and adapting and bringing in factions from the global South. On the opposite end, there are those who cling to a Western-centric, purely imperialistic, or colonial vision for the global order.

Resistance to change is a common human inclination, yet history demonstrates that those who resist change invariably become its victims. In today's context, aligning with Israel's cause is perceived as a commitment to an outdated, colonial, imperialist, and Western supremacist ideology, one firmly rejected by the global South. This sentiment isn't exclusive to the global South but extends to many individuals within the West who find these principles objectionable.

Their stace on Palestine makes it glaringly clear to everyone that America is not truly developed or mature enough to deserve to be at the forefront of international affairs, let alone in the affairs of the global South or any of the nations that have suffered under their rule for all these years. After all, they are the same people who destroyed the Native Americans, despised Africans, killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and dropped napal on civilian villages in Vietnam. Nothing has changed or improved on their part. I could go on forever, but nothing demonstrates this more clearly than their position on Palestine in the modern era. Nothing more than their shameless support for Israel shows that they have neither evolved or changed throughout the years.

Supporting Israeli occupation while endeavoring to redirect the global economy towards the South and the East is a misguided approach. It alienates regions and nations that they can not afford to alienate, spanning from Latin America to Southeast Asia. The global stance on Palestine is a litmus test, revealing that the Western world, particularly America, is lacking the maturity and development required for leadership in global affairs, particularly in the context of the global South. The West's unwavering support for Israel only underscores its stagnation, leading to isolation from the rest of the world and the alienation of essential allies.

It represents their entire mindset and approach to the non-Western and non-White worlds, according to everyone. Almost everyone in the Muslim world, and the global south, identifies with the Palestinian people. When America publicly endorse an all-out war against the Palestinians and back an evil tyrant like Netanyahu who calls for what equates to a final solution against the Palestinians. In the global South, however, the message is clear: America is a demented, immoral, barbaric, bloodthirsty, racist Savage nation, and all of their rhetoric about human rights and the rule of law is utterly ridiculous hypocrisy. They never meant it and they don't mean any of it.

However, the problem for them is that their and the world's populations truly believe in these convictions of freedom and human rights.

People from all corners of the globe hold these beliefs, and we can all see that they therefore are opposed to the people. They are opposed to the people of the world. The USA may think that it can continue to exert influence and pressure as it has in the past, but the reality is quite different.

Today stands in stark contrast to the past, it's not 1991, nor is it 2001. The transformation that two decades can bring is truly remarkable. The West faces significant challenges, Europe grapples with internal issues, and America's financial situation is strained.

Yet, the USA is now inclined to shift it's focus from providing extensive support to the troubled and persistently struggling Ukrainian Army.
To now sending all of it's money to the corrupt and steady failing Army of Israel, as if it's own people don't need that money.

I mean consider this, the recent dispatch of American warships to Israel is a glaring indication of the failure facing both Israel and U.S. policy regarding the region. Even Ariel Sharon, in days past, stated that Israel was supposed to be America's warship in the Middle East. However, the need for the backup they needed implies something else. America has been taken for a ride for decades.

For Years, America has dedicated substantial resources, pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into sustaining a project that many consider colonial. Despite these efforts, the expected results are non-existent.

Their only recourse to make any of this appear justifiable is resorting to falsehoods, crafting lies that are not only extravagant but also so absurd that they strain belief.

It has been revealed that the allegations of Hamas raping and murdering women, as well as cutting off the heads of babies, are baseless and have been debunked. This is a clear indication of the biased and manipulative mindset of America and their tactics. This just shows the way America thinks, it shows the way America operates. The only way that America can make themselfes look good or make the Israelis look good is by creating a caricature of Hamas or any other enemy they wish to combat. However, the truth is that no one is more heinous than them, and they fabricate these imaginative lies to serve their own interests.

You remember that girl who was supposedly dead and paraded half naked on the day that the Hamas incursion happened, and it went all around social media, and all the simp users on this forum poured out their grieve? Well she's alive and well in a hospital right now, surprise surprise.

Hamas doesn't rape women. But I will tell you who does, American forces do. Take, for example, the Vietnam War and the atrocities committed against women over there by US soldiers. Hamas punishes people in Gaza for sex outside of marriage, and many videos back the claims of their civilized handling of the prisoners taken. Hamas isn't Isis. what are they even talking about.

The fabrications are simply too far-fetched, and the American public's tolerance for such narratives is wearing thin. This sentiment isn't confined to the U.S. alone, there's a growing skepticism worldwide. Even within Israel, I have doubts that these stories will find acceptance.

As I mentioned previously, the incursion involving Hamas happened either because the so-called Hardline Netanyahu government was either incompetent or because they betrayed their own people and let it happen. This situation could be interpreted in one of two ways: it's either a result of incompetence or, a betrayal against their own constituents, treachery. These two possibilities stand as the only explanations for this event, neither of which bodes well for Netanyahu's political future in Israel.

Thus, as I stated earlier, it makes no difference what they do, if they keep on resisting the tide, they will ultimately perish. All they will accomplish by waging war and destroying everything in the Middle East is enhancing the power and influence of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. That will only set the stage for the reconstruction of the entire region using funds from the Gulf states. Saudi Arabia wouldn't mind at all if Netanyahu and the American's decided to make this a war against Iran. They will just eliminate one of Muhammad bin Salman's few rivals in the region for dominance. Quite humorous, isn't it? Thus, even if they oppose the Muslims' inevitable rise, all they are doing is accelerating it. That is the way it is with the inevitable.

Moreover, their backing of Israel will make internal issues in their own nations worse. Just observe the pro-Palestinian protests in Europe, where the police were forced to use tear gas on the demonstrators. This is because, just as the West has to strictly regulate the media's portrayal of Palestine in order to persuade the world to believe them, they must also strictly control the public by tightening down on their citizens' freedom of speech. To maintain their stance concerning Israel, they must suppress their own people. As I mentioned earlier, nobody is genuinely in favor of this, whether it is because they find it immoral to back a apartheid state or because they are tired of their governments using all of their funds to aid everyone else but their own people. People, especially in the USA, are tired of this and realize it will no longer work for these countries.

Thus, they have already made the decision to fail if they choose to resist the inevitable and have already done so.
The business and corporate factions, as well as the leaders in the global financialized world, are the ones who are going to benefit in the upcoming decades from reflecting and not opposing the opinions and viewpoints of the global South, and being pro Palestinian is one of their viewpoints.

Adapt or perish

@TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @NationalWarrior [@BigJimsWornOutTires @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Joe Rogancel, LooksThinker and 15 others
To much high IQ again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, LooksOrDeath, jacky hanma and 1 other person
Okay once you said the global south was gaining the power I stooped reading. The World does hate America but the does not mean they support Palestine. They simply don't care. The Chinese may say one thing or another but it is only to increase soft power with Iran or Saudi Arabia. South America doesn't have a dog in the game. You are foolish if you think The Middle East is strong enough to support its population without foreign inputs. They cannot even support themselves with the most basic supplies like grain in 2021. I wrote a whole paper about this. The Americans ran a trade empire that was based off of the Bretton Woods initiative. Essentially to rebuild Europe they took care of everyone's army and more importantly shipping. This allowed trade at a lower cost that could only happen in a unipolar world. similar to Great Britain in the very early 20th century's colonies trading with each other. Europe are American vassals, They do not care about the arabs. The saudis and the arab world in general are not able to support themselves without mass and cheap transportation. which will no longer exist because of trump and bidens more intervenist economic policy.

Americans no longer concerned being the worlds policeman but you are retarded to think the global power is going to flow south. The power vacuum will be filled by empires of old. France Turkey Iran will all rise in power in the area you speak of. All not arab

sorry if this a word salad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 6 others
Need a tl;dr nigga we already know the west is in decline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksThinker, kanderior and 1 other person
I should expand on the shipping aspect. After WW2 the Americans knew that peace would break if the old imperial supply system continued. They wanted to make a system that kept it in everyone's self interest to keep the peace. The amount of naval projection the Americans held after WW2 was enough to protect all global shipping lanes. This allowed everyone to trade with anyone,anywhere with anything. This allowed developing economies to get access more sophisticated goods at the cost of cheaper labor and resources usually. If you wish I can give you a book to read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Outlier
Okay once you said the global south was gaining the power I stooped reading. The World does hate America but the does not mean they support Palestine. They simply don't care. The Chinese may say one thing or another but it is only to increase soft power with Iran or Saudi Arabia. South America doesn't have a dog in the game. You are foolish if you think The Middle East is strong enough to support its population without foreign inputs. They cannot even support themselves with the most basic supplies like grain in 2021. I wrote a whole paper about this. The Americans ran a trade empire that was based off of the Bretton Woods initiative. Essentially to rebuild Europe they took care of everyone's army and more importantly shipping. This allowed trade at a lower cost that could only happen in a unipolar world. similar to Great Britain in the very early 20th century's colonies trading with each other. Europe are American vassals, They do not care about the arabs. The saudis and the arab world in general are not able to support themselves without mass and cheap transportation. which will no longer exist because of trump and bidens more intervenist economic policy.

Americans no longer concerned being the worlds policeman but you are retarded to think the global power is going to flow south. The power vacuum will be filled by empires of old. France Turkey Iran will all rise in power in the area you speak of. All not arab
When I refer to the global south, I'm addressing its vast population. The majority of governments in this region support Palestine due to their collective approach. BRICS, composed of just five countries within the global south, accounts for a substantial 41 percent of the world's population, spans 29 percent of the Earth's land surface, and boasts a significant GDP of 26 trillion dollars. These nations lead the way in the global south and challenge Western interests, even without considering their stance on Palestine. And, Saudi Arabia and Iran are on the verge of joining BRICS, with a substantial Muslim population within the group.

Arab states hold considerable bargaining power, further bolstering their influence. The ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine has exposed vulnerabilities in the West, as the so-called embargoes against Russia proved ineffective and worsened living conditions for Europeans due to disruptions in energy and food prices. It would be unwise to underestimate the importance of South America, its economy experiences rapid growth each year. The only catalyst required for power to shift southward was a significant global disturbance, which has now manifested. It's only a matter of time before the West faces economic challenges, as they have reached this point mentally. To disregard the possibility of the USA's decline would be both unwise and ignorant. History is replete with examples of major empires falling, many of which exerted even greater global influence than America does today.

When I refer to the global south, I'm addressing its vast population. The majority of governments in this region support Palestine due to their collective approach. BRICS, composed of just five countries within the global south, accounts for a substantial 41 percent of the world's population, spans 29 percent of the Earth's land surface, and boasts a significant GDP of 26 trillion dollars. These nations lead the way in the global south and challenge Western interests, even without considering their stance on Palestine. And, Saudi Arabia and Iran are on the verge of joining BRICS, with a substantial Muslim population within the group.

Arab states hold considerable bargaining power, further bolstering their influence. The ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine has exposed vulnerabilities in the West, as the so-called embargoes against Russia proved ineffective and worsened living conditions for Europeans due to disruptions in energy and food prices. It would be unwise to underestimate the importance of South America, its economy experiences rapid growth each year. The only catalyst required for power to shift southward was a significant global disturbance, which has now manifested. It's only a matter of time before the West faces economic challenges, as they have reached this point mentally. To disregard the possibility of the USA's decline would be both unwise and ignorant. History is replete with examples of major empires falling, many of which exerted even greater global influence than America does today.
I think you are overestimating BRICS. They are not what you think they are. mostly they are resource potent countries coupled with China or Indias manufacturing base. This system relies on a given which Is American provided shipping. Without this the world as we know it will fall apart at the seams. South America might not like the US but they arent really going to have an option tbh. Europe will be decoupled with America soon, I don't know if they are gonna be able to pull it out. The USA is not really declining but more acting out of self interest. Economically even now we are rock solid. If the west faces enough severity in economic issues we will conquer everyone again

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, OGJBSLAYER and Sub0
Now, let's switch places. Rather than me providing you with a Source. let those who assert it to exist come out with indisputable proof. Rather than stating as much in the media without providing any evidence.

The mother allegedly claims to have been a sent a video yet I'm not seeing one. Also, how could she differentiate between "unconscious" and dead? Also, the article makes no claims about her being in a hospital.

Now, let's switch places. Rather than me providing you with a Source. let those who assert it to exist come out with indisputable proof. Rather than stating as much in the media without providing any evidence.
There isn't a need to switch places because I didn't claim that Hamas rapes.

I think you are overestimating BRICS. They are not what you think they are. mostly they are resource potent countries coupled with China or Indias manufacturing base. This system relies on a given which Is American provided shipping. Without this the world as we know it will fall apart at the seams. South America might not like the US but they arent really going to have an option tbh. Europe will be decoupled with America soon, I don't know if they are gonna be able to pull it out. The USA is not really declining but more acting out of self interest. Economically even now we are rock solid. If the west faces enough severity in economic issues we will conquer everyone again
The BRICS countries—Argentina, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Ethiopia—have declared their intention to trade without using the US dollar. The value of the US dollar is tied to commerce and is backed by gold. If all of these countries abandon the dollar, what do you think would happen? And a great deal more countries are joining from South America, Asia, and Africa. These five countries, not including Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and the rest, are creating their own currency and possess thirty percent of the world's natural resources. We have to accept that this will not occur in this year or the next, but rather in the upcoming ten years. Just look at their army numbers.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
The mother allegedly claims to have been a sent a video yet I'm not seeing one. Also, how could she differentiate between "unconscious" and dead? Also, the article makes no claims about her being in a hospital.
Do you really believe that her mother would mislead the world about whether or not her daughter is alive? Her mother witnessed the footage, which may have been kept private for privacy reasons.
There isn't a need to switch places because I didn't claim that Hamas rapes.
I meant to switch places with people who say differently, not with you.

Europe will be decoupled with America soon, I don't know if they are gonna be able to pull it out. The USA is not really declining but more acting out of self interest. Economically even now we are rock solid. If the west faces enough severity in economic issues we will conquer everyone again

US has two oceans and excellent farmland. However, I'll quote myself:

Usa is becoming a paper tiger, military recruitment is way down, officer training too woke, population is too fat /soy/dumb, government hates its people.

there won't even be as much technological advancement to win by wonder weapons as the educational system really becomes compromised

we'll see if the new generation can turn things around after a fashion, right the ship, under Silicon valley leadership, but it will be decades of work and also dependent on good human capital, perhaps immigration from Germany

Did you write a paper for school, or for a thinktank.

Also:
Therefore, the USA's plan for world dominance is to destroy Europe as a rival power center, and force German exodus to America in a renewed wave of European immigration. Imagine instead if America continued its decline while Germany was allowed to go its own way, slipping from its grasp

View attachment 2383096

The world faces a population bomb. Europe is a lot closer than the US to MENA and Africa, while the USA has oceans. It will be a time of troubles for Europe

Taking out Europe and poaching their German scientists and soldiers will enable the "600 miliion Americans" to have a chance to compete with China. Hence the mania and hand waving heard in various quarters about "300 milliion" more immigrants

Last edited:
Do you really believe that her mother would mislead the world about whether or not her daughter is alive? Her mother witnessed the footage, which may have been kept private for privacy reasons.
She probably wants her daughter to be alive, regardless of there being strong evidence.

I meant to switch places with people who say differently, not with you.
You're deflecting from supporting your claims.

She probably wants her daughter to be alive, regardless of there being strong evidence.
She's seen a video of her very ill daughter in the hospital, yet she's alive and well. At this point, all you're doing is making assertions and using anything you can think of to attempt to make it look false.
You're deflecting from supporting your claims.
I'm only bouncing the ball back to you and the others, not deflecting it. Where is the evidence for alleged mass rapes that have been committed? Nothing, no video. Even Israeli citizens report receiving favorable treatment. You are either a mindless automaton who believes everything his government or the media tells him, or you are extremely gullible. You should be wiser than to fall for these media traps.

the usa economy is only hanging on due to endless deficit spending,and now noone is buying their treasuries.in fact,they're dumping them.ballistic nuclear tech is way more advanced in russia aswell.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
If you wish I can give you a book to read
please share the name of the book.

High IQ post overall, the middle east will win importance but no one knows if the US will fall, simply because there is no one else to fill that role.

• +1
Peter zeihan.m’s most recent
please share the name of the book.

High IQ post overall, the middle east will win importance but no one knows if the US will fall, simply because there is no one else to fill that role.

the brics will be a world wide currency under one nation

• +1
Read the entire content before you react or skip any parts of it. For once, stop scrolling off topic just to publish garbage. Instead, use your intellect.

When examining the ongoing global shift towards the South, including the pivotal regions of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, BRICS, it becomes evident that the core of these insights remains unchanged. Notably, within the global South, the Muslim population stands out as the largest and most cohesive group. This, coupled with various other factors, establishes the Muslims as natural leaders and potential stewards of the emerging global economic paradigm, especially as the economic center gradually relocates to the South.

However, you need to remember that this transition will be far from smooth. The transition to the global South creates fresh opportunities for power and sovereignty, empowering countries and influential segments of the population in the South to take on substantial roles in shaping the new economic and political landscape. Within the realm of the owners and controllers of global financialized capital, a spectrum of viewpoints exists.

Some factions desire to maintain the current status quo, striving to imprint the same neoliberal, imperialistic system onto the global South. At the same time, other factions exhibit a more global perspective, embracing integration and adaptation, Black Rock for example is quite global and I think they're interested inbeing more global in nature they don't mind integrating and adapting and bringing in factions from the global South. On the opposite end, there are those who cling to a Western-centric, purely imperialistic, or colonial vision for the global order.

Resistance to change is a common human inclination, yet history demonstrates that those who resist change invariably become its victims. In today's context, aligning with Israel's cause is perceived as a commitment to an outdated, colonial, imperialist, and Western supremacist ideology, one firmly rejected by the global South. This sentiment isn't exclusive to the global South but extends to many individuals within the West who find these principles objectionable.

Their stace on Palestine makes it glaringly clear to everyone that America is not truly developed or mature enough to deserve to be at the forefront of international affairs, let alone in the affairs of the global South or any of the nations that have suffered under their rule for all these years. After all, they are the same people who destroyed the Native Americans, despised Africans, killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and dropped napal on civilian villages in Vietnam. Nothing has changed or improved on their part. I could go on forever, but nothing demonstrates this more clearly than their position on Palestine in the modern era. Nothing more than their shameless support for Israel shows that they have neither evolved or changed throughout the years.

Supporting Israeli occupation while endeavoring to redirect the global economy towards the South and the East is a misguided approach. It alienates regions and nations that they can not afford to alienate, spanning from Latin America to Southeast Asia. The global stance on Palestine is a litmus test, revealing that the Western world, particularly America, is lacking the maturity and development required for leadership in global affairs, particularly in the context of the global South. The West's unwavering support for Israel only underscores its stagnation, leading to isolation from the rest of the world and the alienation of essential allies.

It represents their entire mindset and approach to the non-Western and non-White worlds, according to everyone. Almost everyone in the Muslim world, and the global south, identifies with the Palestinian people. When America publicly endorse an all-out war against the Palestinians and back an evil tyrant like Netanyahu who calls for what equates to a final solution against the Palestinians. In the global South, however, the message is clear: America is a demented, immoral, barbaric, bloodthirsty, racist Savage nation, and all of their rhetoric about human rights and the rule of law is utterly ridiculous hypocrisy. They never meant it and they don't mean any of it.

However, the problem for them is that their and the world's populations truly believe in these convictions of freedom and human rights.

People from all corners of the globe hold these beliefs, and we can all see that they therefore are opposed to the people. They are opposed to the people of the world. The USA may think that it can continue to exert influence and pressure as it has in the past, but the reality is quite different.

Today stands in stark contrast to the past, it's not 1991, nor is it 2001. The transformation that two decades can bring is truly remarkable. The West faces significant challenges, Europe grapples with internal issues, and America's financial situation is strained.

Yet, the USA is now inclined to shift it's focus from providing extensive support to the troubled and persistently struggling Ukrainian Army.
To now sending all of it's money to the corrupt and steady failing Army of Israel, as if it's own people don't need that money.

I mean consider this, the recent dispatch of American warships to Israel is a glaring indication of the failure facing both Israel and U.S. policy regarding the region. Even Ariel Sharon, in days past, stated that Israel was supposed to be America's warship in the Middle East. However, the need for the backup they needed implies something else. America has been taken for a ride for decades.

For Years, America has dedicated substantial resources, pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into sustaining a project that many consider colonial. Despite these efforts, the expected results are non-existent.

Their only recourse to make any of this appear justifiable is resorting to falsehoods, crafting lies that are not only extravagant but also so absurd that they strain belief.

It has been revealed that the allegations of Hamas raping and murdering women, as well as cutting off the heads of babies, are baseless and have been debunked. This is a clear indication of the biased and manipulative mindset of America and their tactics. This just shows the way America thinks, it shows the way America operates. The only way that America can make themselfes look good or make the Israelis look good is by creating a caricature of Hamas or any other enemy they wish to combat. However, the truth is that no one is more heinous than them, and they fabricate these imaginative lies to serve their own interests.

You remember that girl who was supposedly dead and paraded half naked on the day that the Hamas incursion happened, and it went all around social media, and all the simp users on this forum poured out their grieve? Well she's alive and well in a hospital right now, surprise surprise.

Hamas doesn't rape women. But I will tell you who does, American forces do. Take, for example, the Vietnam War and the atrocities committed against women over there by US soldiers. Hamas punishes people in Gaza for sex outside of marriage, and many videos back the claims of their civilized handling of the prisoners taken. Hamas isn't Isis. what are they even talking about.

The fabrications are simply too far-fetched, and the American public's tolerance for such narratives is wearing thin. This sentiment isn't confined to the U.S. alone, there's a growing skepticism worldwide. Even within Israel, I have doubts that these stories will find acceptance.

As I mentioned previously, the incursion involving Hamas happened either because the so-called Hardline Netanyahu government was either incompetent or because they betrayed their own people and let it happen. This situation could be interpreted in one of two ways: it's either a result of incompetence or, a betrayal against their own constituents, treachery. These two possibilities stand as the only explanations for this event, neither of which bodes well for Netanyahu's political future in Israel.

Thus, as I stated earlier, it makes no difference what they do, if they keep on resisting the tide, they will ultimately perish. All they will accomplish by waging war and destroying everything in the Middle East is enhancing the power and influence of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. That will only set the stage for the reconstruction of the entire region using funds from the Gulf states. Saudi Arabia wouldn't mind at all if Netanyahu and the American's decided to make this a war against Iran. They will just eliminate one of Muhammad bin Salman's few rivals in the region for dominance. Quite humorous, isn't it? Thus, even if they oppose the Muslims' inevitable rise, all they are doing is accelerating it. That is the way it is with the inevitable.

Moreover, their backing of Israel will make internal issues in their own nations worse. Just observe the pro-Palestinian protests in Europe, where the police were forced to use tear gas on the demonstrators. This is because, just as the West has to strictly regulate the media's portrayal of Palestine in order to persuade the world to believe them, they must also strictly control the public by tightening down on their citizens' freedom of speech. To maintain their stance concerning Israel, they must suppress their own people. As I mentioned earlier, nobody is genuinely in favor of this, whether it is because they find it immoral to back a apartheid state or because they are tired of their governments using all of their funds to aid everyone else but their own people. People, especially in the USA, are tired of this and realize it will no longer work for these countries.

Thus, they have already made the decision to fail if they choose to resist the inevitable and have already done so.
The business and corporate factions, as well as the owners and controllers of the global financialized capital, are the ones who are going to benefit in the upcoming decades from reflecting and not opposing the opinions and viewpoints of the global South, and being pro-Palestinian is one of their viewpoints.

Adapt or perish

@TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @NationalWarrior @Skywalker @BigJimsWornOutTires @ReadBooksEveryday
chat gpt lookin thread

The business and corporate factions, as well as the owners and controllers of the global financialized capital, are the ones who are going to benefit in the upcoming decades from reflecting and not opposing the opinions and viewpoints of the global South, and being pro-Palestinian is one of their viewpoints.

Adapt or perish

@TRUE_CEL @bishōnenmaxxer @NationalWarrior @Skywalker @BigJimsWornOutTires @ReadBooksEveryday
It was bound to happen. Empires always crumble.

• +1
muh muh
As long as America has nuclear weapons ain't shit happening

Adapt or perish

How dare you, Sir! Never have I distressed me sooty eyes to such nonsense! You, Sir, have stepped over the bloody line! I will not tolerate your incivility for our Lady Liberty ... who is a man ... who dresses like a woman .... and wears Little Mermaid underwear ... regardless! I accept your challenge.

Israel demands more land. Palestine has that land. Ordinarily, a cultivated compassionate governance as Israel has illustrated since 1948, wouldn't dare to concede such thought of taking land from another civilized benevolent nation. Palestine is no nation. Gaza is not civilized, for they are animals! Blustering bloodthirsty baby beheading beasts! Well-groomed and hygienic, though, but animals nevertheless!

Your misinformation of disinformation claiming Gazallians don't rape, ugh! Tell that to the goats. Tell that to the sheep! Tell that to my eyes, for the spectacle of Tongue Sucking Muslims violates them gravely. Disgusting goyim!

However, I might be a hybrid of ancient origin, my faith does not follow their paths of arrogance and greed. I understand Israel is trying to fuck you all in the ass. Perhaps, what you need to do, is fuck those men in the ass! Then they'll fuck you in the ass. Back and forth you go until it's resolved.

Therefore, for the product of your defeat yield, take your Islamic-groomed garbage to India. Locate a restroom. You'll find holes in its floor. That's where your fallacy belongs.

VICTORY!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
The Office Party Hard GIF
We Did It Yes GIF

• JFL
@emeraldglass

I may have outspoken myself again. Sometimes I get too intensely deep into literature and poetry; I forget the potency of what ejaculates from my consciousness onto the unsuspecting readers and users. With that said, my sincere apologies if I offended your goat-loving tongue-sucking cult. I mean no disrespect.

Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV

• JFL
@emeraldglass

I may have outspoken myself again. Sometimes I get too intensely deep into literature and poetry; I forget the potency of what ejaculates from my consciousness onto the unsuspecting readers and users. With that said, my sincere apologies if I offended your goat-loving tongue-sucking cult. I mean no disrespect.

Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV
You might be using humor and indirect criticism to make your point, but the underlying message is far from satirical.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
muh muh
As long as America has nuclear weapons ain't shit happening
You've just demonstrated a lack of understanding in the realm of politics and geopolitics, not just to me but to everyone. By claiming the importance of the USA's nuclear arsenal for its survival, you have overlooked the nuclear capabilities of Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea. All representing the global south. France, the UK, and Israel, while possessing nuclear weapons, have not the capacity to fully compensate for the absence of the USA's arsenal.

You might be using humor and indirect criticism to make your point, but the underlying message is far from satirical.
Interesting reply, laddie. Tell me something. Do you believe Artificial Intelligence is retarded?

Interesting reply, laddie. Tell me something. Do you believe Artificial Intelligence is retarded?
Anything that is built to think and act in a certain way without having its own opinions is, in my opinion, more than just retarded if we are discussing the concept of free thought. However, I believe it to be fairly wise in terms of general knowledge and life experience.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Anything that is built to think and act in a certain way without having its own opinions is, in my opinion, more than just retarded if we are discussing the concept of free thought. However, I believe it to be fairly wise in terms of general knowledge and life experience.
Then you will be in the first line to receive the mark.

• JFL
You've just demonstrated a lack of understanding in the realm of politics and geopolitics, not just to me but to everyone. By claiming the importance of the USA's nuclear arsenal for its survival, you have overlooked the nuclear capabilities of Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea. All representing the global south. France, the UK, and Israel, while possessing nuclear weapons, have not the capacity to fully compensate for the absence of the USA's arsenal.
gtfo with this Chatgpt ahh tesponse

gtfo with this Chatgpt ahh tesponse
You just got verbally and intellectually beaten, bro. Walk away in shame.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Obito and BigJimsWornOutTires
The BRICS countries—Argentina, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and Ethiopia—have declared their intention to trade without using the US dollar. The value of the US dollar is tied to commerce and is backed by gold. If all of these countries abandon the dollar, what do you think would happen? And a great deal more countries are joining from South America, Asia, and Africa. These five countries, not including Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and the rest, are creating their own currency and possess thirty percent of the world's natural resources. We have to accept that this will not occur in this year or the next, but rather in the upcoming ten years. Just look at their army numbers.

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: human304
It's not chatgpt. Why do you people always assume that stuff with above average and lengthy language is chatgpt? It's just the kind of writing I use when I want to express myself in a more learned manner.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, It'snotover, Skywalker and 2 others
Damn, bhai. A long day at college, writing a bunch of reports and now I’m reading this essay. Have mercy on me! But I did read this. Anyway, you make interesting points. You say Americans would aid Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates against Iran. Who would you support in this? I think the answer is clear already. Personally, I would support Iran. There’s a couple of reasons for this. Not only are they my neighbors, we also share history with them. Therefore I would side with the Iranians.

• +1
Damn, bhai. A long day at college, writing a bunch of reports and now I’m reading this essay. Have mercy on me! But I did read this. Anyway, you make interesting points. You say Americans would aid Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates against Iran. Who would you support in this? I think the answer is clear already. Personally, I would support Iran. There’s a couple of reasons for this. Not only are they my neighbors, we also share history with them. Therefore I would side with the Iranians.
JFL. I don't think I'll post any more analyses on this forum. People either don't read them or assume it's AI. But to answer your question about who I would support, I would support both but not the rulers. You'll see that if they become the leaders in the Middle East, even without Israel or the USA, they will turn arrogant and become the new bullies in that region, believe me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bishōnenmaxxer and BigJimsWornOutTires
To much high IQ again.
Not really. Nobody I know is questioning the narrative at all. Polls also show the vast majority of Americans support Israel. The only true upside is that rationalizing free immigration is becoming harder because of all the anti-semitism from migrants.

Not really. Nobody I know is questioning the narrative at all. Polls also show the vast majority of Americans support Israel. The only true upside is that rationalizing free immigration is becoming harder because of all the anti-semitism from migrants.
Polls and media narratives are not reliable indicators of public opinion because Israel has been exposed using automated commentators to spread anti-Palestinian and pro-Israeli propaganda. Social media and global protests demonstrate that, despite numerous social media platforms blocking hashtags in favor of Palestine, Israel is losing this war when it comes to public swaying.

Adapt or perish

dnrd

• +1
B

Adapt or perish

Bro said the Muslims are cohesive 😂. These niggas literally hate themselves (Sunni and shia)
The Middle East is also the single most destabilized region in the world lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, temporomandibular32, Gonthar and 2 others
stopped reading at the copium about muslims being anything but primitive annoyances who would be completely irrelevant without oil

• JFL
Notably, within the global South, the Muslim population stands out as the largest and most cohesive group. This, coupled with various other factors, establishes the Muslims as natural leaders and potential stewards of the emerging global economic paradigm, especially as the economic center gradually relocates to the South.

i had high hopes then i saw this paragraph.

like wtf, smiled for some time. Muslims as Cohesive and Natural leaders. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and radicalrationalist