My analysis of why this war will emerge as a significant vulnerability for the USA and the west

where ? as i said i made fun of everyone and will continue to do so....that doesnt mean i HATE that particular thing
Well I'm too lazy to go through your posting history but I am sure I can find it.
Islam is retarded and so are you for following it

Only way it spreads is you keep breeding like maggots or you start another Jihad which isn’t going to work since the last time you tried that America raped you so bad you still haven’t recovered
Compelling argument.

Also, you retarded faggot, americucks didn't dare to invade us because we got atomic weapons, they're scared we will wipe your daddy Israel off of the map.

mutually assured destruction though
Nope. We still have our besties China on our side, North Korea, Russia and Iran. Nobody dares to mess with us.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Well I'm too lazy to go through your posting history but I am sure I can find it.

Compelling argument.

Also, you retarded faggot, americucks didn't dare to invade us because we got atomic weapons, they're scared we will wipe your daddy Israel off of the map.
Nobody invades your shithole countries cause there’s no need. Your all too primitive and shit to be an actual threat to anybody. JFL at your “atomic weapons”.

If the USA wanted to they could wipe the middle East of the face of the planet 10 million times over and still have nukes to spare. You are outgunned in every possible way.

Also I don’t care about Israel but currently they are fucking you in the ass to and the rest of your muslimcel countries don’t seem to care for fear of angering big daddy America. Must feel bad huh

Only people I feel bad for are the children.

• +1
Nope. We still have our besties China on our side, North Korea, Russia and Iran. Nobody dares to mess with us.
China doesn’t know you lil bro

• +1
Nobody invades your shithole countries cause there’s no need. Your all too primitive and shit to be an actual threat to anybody. JFL at your “atomic weapons”.

If the USA wanted to they could wipe the middle East of the face of te planet 10 million times over and still have nukes to spare. You are outgunned in every possible way.

Also I don’t care about Israel but currently they are fucking you in the ass to and the rest of your muslimcel countries don’t seem to care for fear of angering big fast America. Must feel bad huh

Only people I feel bad for are the children.
You're literally from a country with a large muzzie population, your country is a shithole and now you project your frustrations onto others. Jfl at you, pathetic.

You are mad retarded
You literally follow a religion created by a mentally ill war-mongering pedophile . You pray to an asteroid in a cubicle made by pagans.

Please don’t even mention the word retarded. You literally embody it

Go blow yourself up for your 82 virgins motherfucker

You literally follow a religion created by a mentally ill war-mongering pedophile . You pray to an asteroid in a cubicle made by pagans.

Please don’t even mention the word retarded. You literally embody it

Go blow yourself up for your 82 virgins motherfucker
Lmao you mad because muzzies have taken over your country. Keep crying kid.

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
  • JFL