JUST KYS if u dont have curtains

i need curtains to cover my zygos and LOR, this makes my face and ipd look wider. Also I noticed if the hair goes past my cheekbones my face starts looking feminine. If I had the hair like the examples you posted they wont cover the zygos and therefore not create the illusion of a wider face. Many of the examples you posted are typical heavy metal hairstyles and most of those guys look like shit.

Something like this but more width laterally:
View attachment 371983

This hairstyle halos Noen to JB slayer and makes his eyes look wide-set. Without it he looks like the average white boy
Stop it, lol, i gave you examples of middle aged men pulling off different variations of curtains *and* looking good with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Can i have short sides with curtains?
Hair on top is almost curtain length but If I dont cut sides I look really messy and stupid because really thick hair.
You can cut short with curtains right?
Yes you can, thick hair in curtains style works if you cut the sides to make tge hair fall down flatter. That way you dont look like a mushroom

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 2597
Yes you can, thick hair in curtains style works if you cut the sides to make tge hair fall down flatter. That way you dont look like a mushroom
I did yesterday and it indeed works perfect because sides are so flat and nice.
Still.Thanks for answer tho 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
just get shotgun shells implanted into your skull asap if u dont have curtains IN THIS VERY MOMENT

03B8DA51 F5BF 460D 999F A29A9CA9DB68

Is this a good curtains? Or is it a side part