Just leave if you think anyone on this site mogs @Salludon

Everyone gets mogged. I make sure it happens to everyman at least once in his life.

not only i colour mog you but also i mog your bones to death bro, it is not debatable.

jfl at your shitty recessed zygos
He mogs you. You are comparing yourself to a spitting image of gandy just lol

Hello

Close thread tyty

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
pics or gtfo u incel

ridge
Ridge

zygos

Zgos

and this was at %25 bf lmao, if i would've posted my current ogee curve you would instantly neck yourself

not to mention you are 5'10 and i am 6'3

the only thing you mog me in eye area tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Salludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, psl7 fatty and όμορφος θεός
Same tbh

It’s like I’m watching free comedy movie

They put themselves in awkward situations 😂

If he is not pale than what color is he? Because we have similar skintone I think

"Look at my shit skin and pheno im such a good looking curry" JFL
Mogs you ded ses

cope im an unmoggable machine i mog mog mog mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Lol that’s you it’s over, I’m at 17% and I mog you to heaven and back 1 million times . It’s over

stop talking so much bullshit fucking curry munching manlet, i've seen your pics before. keep coping with ur recessed infraorbitals, bulging eyes, shitty lower third and zygos lmao :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ridge
View attachment 90799

zygos

View attachment 90797

and this was at %25 bf lmao, if i would've posted my current ogee curve you would instantly neck yourself

not to mention you are 5'10 and i am 6'3

the only thing you mog me in eye area tbh
lol you can have some good bones as well, but if your harmony is trash then you will look trash. Show us your full face or don't even bother reply.
stop talking so much bullshit fucking curry munching manlet, i've seen your pics before. keep coping with ur recessed infraorbitals, bulging eyes, shitty lower third and zygos lmao :lul:
you roasted him so hard.its over

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
he has manlet proportions, tiny skull.
Show your full face just because you mugged me as a teen doesn’t mean when you lose bf you are gonna look like that fatcel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shakmax, psl7 fatty, Salludon and 1 other person
Show your full face just because you mugged me as a teen doesn’t mean when you lose bf you are gonna look like that fatcel

what

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You are a bloated subhuman. Its over for you. If u were even a lil bit good looking u wouldn’t have did that drawing on ur face 😂

learn how to read manlet motherfucker, i am %12 bf rn. i mog your bones to the bits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Attachments

• C1F7BC4C-82A5-4028-B55D-96E384338039.jpeg
    C1F7BC4C-82A5-4028-B55D-96E384338039.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 101
  • A398ACC4-4817-43E8-8256-3F9E48A74F6B.jpeg
    A398ACC4-4817-43E8-8256-3F9E48A74F6B.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 182
  • JFL
Reactions: noped and Salludon
salludon mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: noped and MrGlutton
@Salludon has a massive failo of being indian. especially if he looks as dark as in the last pic uploaded
i would say gigachad in india but white women are disgusted to be with indians. mogged by random white chadlite

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, itsoverbuddyboyo and mido the slayer

just because i have hollow cheeks doesn't mean that i am low bf. why would i lie faggot? darng, your iq is lower then my 4 yo cousin

just because i have hollow cheeks doesn't mean that i am low bf. why would i lie faggot? darng, your iq is lower then my 4 yo cousin
Hollow cheeks? Not even once lmao even in those tryhard lighting and angle u look subhuman. Just rope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty and όμορφος θεός
Is your brain hollow too , can’t you read post your pics you massive slayer
Hollow cheeks? Not even once lmao even in those tryhard lighting and angle u look subhuman. Just rope tbh
The frontal pic looks so try hard lol and still off. One cheek looks fuller then the other.

@Salludon has a massive failo of being indian. especially if he looks as dark as in the last pic uploaded
i would say gigachad in india but white women are disgusted to be with indians. mogged by random white chadlite
What pic? And cope hard lol i have white bitches asking me to come to usa for marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209

curry + manlet + shitty bones + isis beard

i think the one that must be rope is you buddy boyo, sorry but you are literally invisible to the white girls:lul:
if thats the color of your shit, you aint healthy man

too many curries

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
What pic? And cope hard lol i have white bitches asking me to come to usa for marriage
the post in which you said "my coloring> your subhuman coloring". post proof

curry + manlet + shitty bones + isis beard

i think the one that must be rope is you buddy boyo, sorry but you are literally invisible to the white girls:lul:

too many curries
Cope these are slight hollow cheeks even at high bf I still have with shitty iPhone distortion

Attachments

• 1B21DCD2-4F25-4A1F-A439-ED820E58B998.jpeg
    1B21DCD2-4F25-4A1F-A439-ED820E58B998.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 241
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
Cope these are slight hollow cheeks even at high bf I still have with shitty iPhone distortion

even at %25 bf i mogged ur bones to the bits boyo, wtf are you talking about. and i am only 17 lol

the post in which you said "my coloring> your subhuman coloring". post proof
U still gonna cope by thinking shes ugly n shit. But shes a 6/10 blonde girl
do you want son?

@Salludon

are you ready to accept the blackpill and neck yourself you curry munching scum? :lul:
Just stfu, now that i have an idea about ur subhuman face i don’t even feel like replying to u lmao

Attachments

• 59B5691C-D9D6-4D22-A991-238032480EEE.jpeg
    59B5691C-D9D6-4D22-A991-238032480EEE.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 247

Just stfu, now that i have an idea about ur subhuman face i don’t even feel like replying to u lmao

keep crying for me framecel manlet

i will tag yourself for the tinder experiment tomorrow, ready your rope

even at %25 bf i mogged ur bones to the bits boyo, wtf are you talking about. and i am only 17 lol
This is me try hard mirror selfie . All I need is browridge implants to ascend and lose bf, it shows off my bone structure

Attachments

• 7294E56B-48C3-4066-AE67-79775F744869.jpeg
    7294E56B-48C3-4066-AE67-79775F744869.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 224
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
yeah idk, impressive I guess. doesn't matter what she looks like or she really means it, not coping.
but still random white chadlites have higher smvs. not all foids are easy on indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Doesnt Barrett and O'Pry browse PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787