Just leave if you think anyone on this site mogs @Salludon

Can you give me a browridge in this pic

Reply to Saludon video he mogs you so hard. You are done for

what video you cocksucking manlet fag

Good man

Salludon is a very good looking man. 6.5 PSL. There's no shame in being mogged by him. Seven is the best? I need to start hard mewing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 656
Good man

Salludon is a very good looking man. 6.5 PSL. There's no shame in being mogged by him.

that curry munching ugly cuck @Titbot thinks salludon mogs this guy lmao

lookism-refugee-2-png.90771

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
even if we take in account some fraud shits in the photos this saluddon guy looks like 6.5/10 he is gl.

so many subhumans arguing

i feel like a god among you subhumans

kys fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Ritalincel
Hollow cheeks? Not even once lmao even in those tryhard lighting and angle u look subhuman. Just rope tbh
hollow cheeks is a big cope.
does anyone really believe girls would choose ugly hollow cheeks guy over the guy posted jut fucking lol

im caging so hard at the small skulled curries thinking they are gl

only gl guy posted itt

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari

only gl guy posted itt

BUT BUT BUT I LOOK LIKE GANDY

jfl at curries

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari and όμορφος θεός
My cortisol levels have peaked

only gl guy posted itt
lol, my skull is over 24 inches in circumference

in b4 pale white boys think a 6/10 white boy mogs the gigachad @Salludon
He made a rate me on reddit and they all rated him above 8/10
they said he was so handsome that they needed him to verify if that was him and not some gigachad off google images.

Dude i wrote the entire book of genesis behind gandy
Genesis 1:1

In the begging Gandy created the heaven's and the earth and the the earth was without form and void and the spirit of gandy moved across the waters and Gandy said let their be light and their was light he separated the light from the darkness his son the light was called chico his dual counter part the dark barret he called the light good and the dark bad.

genesis 1:2

He created plants and life forms from the fish of the sea the fowl of the air and the beasts of the field he created all things he let all things evolve like a master clock work maker.

Genesis 1:3

These are the day's he worked to create all of creation day 1 he made all of the natural law's in nature.

Day 2 he made the land and sea habitable for life.

Day 3 he created plants and gave them a function to serve the environment.

Day 4 he created the animal's and gave them a function he created dualistic order between the animal kingdom he prescribed onto them a consciousness.

Day 5 he separated the light and darkness.

Day 6 he made interfered in creation to create human beings.

Day 7 we had the first man and women.

These are the ages of our creation.

Genesis 1:4

He made a garden called EDEN and placed the 2 evolved apes chad and stacy in the garden gave them the conception of free will and he gave them higher reasoning his 1 commandment was to act higher and not carnal and so that was what happened until stacy got bored of chad and bounced over into fucking the dogs and so the sin of bestiality occurred.

Genesis 1:5

The sin was realized by chad and so in response he too committed this vial sin and in so doing the great Gandy grew pissed and he cursed Chad and Stacy for the chad he made sure some of his children would become subhuman's while for the stacy he made them hypergamous by nature never finding happiness he made them cruel by nature and in so doing he cursed the human race until the end day's of humanity.

a tribute to the great Gandy @Salludon
Lol at those 1970s pics. Heres a better comparison both pics taken outside in natural lighting and i absoutely mog the living shit outta that disgusting naked mole-rat

No one can mog the literal god tbh you made chad and stacy JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon

only gl guy posted itt
He looks like hes sucking in his cheeks tbh
still looks gigachad

salludon is easily 7psl if not higher

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
He’s a PSL of 7.5 would be gandy tier if he cleaned up a lil bit such as beard
what is psl 7.5 irl, is it 7.5/8. He could easily clean the beard, some of his pictures show him with no beard.this pic is insane

what is psl 7.5 irl, is it 7.5/8. He could easily clean the beard, some of his pictures show him with no beard.this pic is insane

View attachment 95523
Did you see his video he posted to rate him on motion. If I didn’t know that he’s a user I would have though gandy in New Delhi lol.

Did you see his video he posted to rate him on motion. If I didn’t know that he’s a user I would have though gandy in New Delhi lol.
lemme check - idk why people say he is a 5 or 6, they hate anyone that isn't "north atlantid"
lemme check - idk why people say he is a 5 or 6, they hate anyone that isn't "north atlantid"
i saw the vid now, his eyes are better than gandy's imo, except the colour but he can change that if he wanted to. Best looking on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shakmax

i saw the vid now, his eyes are better than gandy's imo, except the colour but he can change that if he wanted to. Best looking on this forum.
They can’t cope with a curry looking like gandy , it’s against everything they believe in

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
They can’t cope with a curry looking like gandy , it’s against everything they believe in
yh, they are racists as well basically, if they are black it is ok. Some guy said a 6/10 white guy mogs him. He is top model tier, he doesn't need massive cheekbones imo. I bet foids would be too scared to ask him out, they know he is way above their looks.

As much as I would love to faceoff against some of the ethnics in this board, I don't want my identity to be revealed so.

As much as I would love to faceoff against some of the ethnics in this board, I don't want my identity to be revealed so.
what do you mean faceoff? you mean fight?

Well, it would be good to see where I stand compared to Salludon for example. But I am not an idiot so I wouldn't reveal myself rofl.

Well, it would be good to see where I stand compared to Salludon for example. But I am not an idiot so I wouldn't reveal myself rofl.
oh, you mean in terms of your face. ah k, yh, posting your face if you live in a big city is bad, you can get tracked easily.

oh, you mean in terms of your face. ah k, yh, posting your face if you live in a big city is bad, you can get tracked easily.

I have already divulged a lot of information so it would be pretty easy if someone had my face haha. Anyway it's what it is :)

in b4 pale white boys think a 6/10 white boy mogs the gigachad @Salludon
He made a rate me on reddit and they all rated him above 8/10
they said he was so handsome that they needed him to verify if that was him and not some gigachad off google images.
literally who? @ChadKahn is the shit if u ask me

yh, they are racists as well basically, if they are black it is ok. Some guy said a 6/10 white guy mogs him. He is top model tier, he doesn't need massive cheekbones imo. I bet foids would be too scared to ask him out, they know he is way above their looks.
Gandy doesn’t even have massive cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Link or cope