Just lmfao @ the test only cycle thread on here. Test is the worse steriod for looks and muscles

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Blasting a test only cycle will get you more androgenic effects (aging, hairloss, shit skin) than anobolic effects

Testosterone itself is unselective as fuck. It’s androgenic as fuck. It sucks for muscle and makes you into an aged ogre. It spills over everywhere(in places you don’t want it to spill like hair aging skin)

Basically you want sarms or something more tissue selective. Maybe some kind of oral

I swear test cycle transformations are literally pathetic. They get like 2% muscle and 98% androgenic aging balding side effects. Not to mention the shit is so unselective that you need to mega blast 500+ to see results and you just end up ogre looking and aged

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Gaia262, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
Blasting a test only cycle will get you more androgenic effects (aging, hairloss, shit skin) than anobolic effects

Testosterone itself is unselective as fuck. It’s androgenic as fuck. It sucks for muscle and makes you into an aged ogre. It spills over everywhere(in places you don’t want it to spill like hair aging skin)

Basically you want sarms or something more tissue selective. Maybe some kind of oral

I swear test cycle transformations are literally pathetic. They get like 2% muscle and 98% androgenic aging balding side effects. Not to mention the shit is so unselective that you need to mega blast 500+ to see results and you just end up ogre looking and aged
This is why you run Dutasteride lol

seethe

So he aged his skin 7+ years. Sure if you’re lacking androgenicity like in his before pic then test is good.

But if you look like the second pic(skin aged wise/andronicity wise) and you do a test cycle you’re going to age your skin 10 more years and it will look like shit

He looked extremely low androgenic in the before of course he’s going to look better After androgens. Now he has to stop the test though because anymore and he will go ogre aged mode.

Keep in mind most dudes don’t look like his before (androgenic wise) especially if they’ve ever touched a weight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
So he aged his skin 7+ years. Sure if you’re lacking androgenicity like in his before pic then test is good

But if you look like the second pic(skin aged wise/andronicity wise) and you do a test cycle you’re going to age your skin 10 more years and it will look like shit

• +1
Reactions: zeek

Where do you take your knowledge from?

Where do you take your knowledge from?
I don’t get my knowledge from one single person alone. Best to learn from everyone

The only time Test cycle is good is if you’re some super low androgenic guy. If you look 19+ in the face then a test only cycle will age you past what you want

I've got zero experience with PEDs, but anectdotally, all my friends who took SARMs only, blew the fuck up in size while staying lean as fuck.

One in particular, looked crazy on SARMS (full round delts, thick neck and upper back while maintaining lean face). Once he hopped on TEST E, he got a fuck ton bigger, but also hella fucking bloated. He honestly looked much better with SARMS alone

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Dystopian
I've got zero experience with PEDs, but anectdotally, all my friends who took SARMs only, blew the fuck up in size while staying lean as fuck.

One in particular, looked crazy on SARMS (full round delts, thick neck and upper back while maintaining lean face). Once he hopped on TEST E, he got a fuck ton bigger, but also hella fucking bloated. He honestly looked much better with SARMS alone

You shouldn't use peds until your face maxxed otherwise you'll look like an overcompensating clown.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Exactly

Do you know what they eat on the test? How much did they take?

I also think that as someone who values a good face, you shouldn't take Test in high doses anyway. In addition, strict nutrition, no more than 200g of carbs a day, you should pay attention to the salt and potassium consumption, drink enough and not drive a large kcal surplus. You might gain a few kilos/pounds less, but you look better all in all, worth it.

what sarm is better rad 140 or lgd 4033 ?