Just lol at denying the holocaust

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
The Jewish people have suffered enough, and the holocaust DID happen, and about 6 million innocent jews died. All thanks to the disgusting racism which still poisons this earth to this day.

To cure this, we must create multiracial nations and outstandingly decrease the white populations, and us jews are going to be in the center of that. That's just the way it works.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2012 and 44 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6403, turkproducer and 16 others
Jewish people will dominate the world and there is nothing people can do about it but deny a genocide.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Vitruvian, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Cry me a river filthy yehudim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
Jews have the power of the Nephilim which allows them to dominate the Earth. This explains their high IQ in all forms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Nautica
Based :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
kill all jews

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux, Vitruvian, egoy and 8 others
jews are the master race

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dionysus, Lux and Deleted member 8771
Jews have the power of the Nephilim which allows them to dominate the Earth. This explains their high IQ in all forms.
Zionist literally worship Archons and feed them by plunging the world into suffering and low vibrations. In return they recieve all their greedy human desires

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6402, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Zionist literally worship Archons and feed them by plunging the world into suffering and low vibrations. In return they recieve all their greedy human desires
Well, Zionists are trying to resurrect cosmic deities like the Anunnaki too. That's a vital part in this equation. All Ashkenazi Jewish people have Anunnaki paternal heritage which is a part of their otherworldly power

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Nautica
Thirteen bloodlines. Rothschilds and Rockefellers, for example., Then there's groups like free masons, the cabal, skull and bones.

All archon worshippers. That's where they get their power from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and alligatordude
Dn read , But hitler was a hero executing all those horrible men and women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2632, egoy and 3 others
Thirteen bloodlines. Rothschilds and Rockefellers, for example., Then there's groups like free masons, the cabal, skull and bones.

This is true. It's been connected to the start of this universe ultimately in my hypothesis. These are multi dimensional beings.

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
Well, Zionists are trying to resurrect cosmic deities like the Anunnaki too. That's a vital part in this equation. All Ashkenazi Jewish people have Anunnaki paternal heritage which is a part of their otherworldly power
In a new rap video, one of the musicians shoutcasts 'Ancient Annunaki'

Probably a jew bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, St. Wristcel, Looks234 and 2 others
In a new rap video, one of the musicians shoutcasts 'Ancient Annunaki'

Probably a jew bitch

He is just acknowledgin his powerful godlike ancestors imo

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
This is true. It's been connected to the start of this universe ultimately in my hypothesis. These are multi dimensional beings.
Nerd 31913

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
[
Raise your vibrations and think positive and that they are weak and nothing so you get the good timeline. Be fearless of them. Stay away from the news and this corona propaganda, to avoid fear and brainwashing. The other timeline isn't pretty....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Sad that most people here are anti-semetic tbh :feelscry:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 10569, TITUS and 4 others
????
Jews are Ahlul-Kitab, I love Jewish people.

Hating Zionism /=/ Hating Jews autist

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Stfu rat, you got failo'd hard by being jewish, and not part of the legit bloodlines

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and egoy
>be me
>born a Jew
>literally did nothing wrong your entire life, was actually dirt poor in childhood
>bullied in school for being a jew
>grow up
>everyone still hates me because im a jew

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, magnificentcel, Deleted member 10569 and 4 others
>be me
>born a Jew
>literally did nothing wrong your entire life, was actually dirt poor in childhood
>grow up
>everyone hates you because you're a jew
It's just jealousy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, TITUS and Deleted member 8771

Why do you think that it's likely that they actually access supernatural powers, it's more probable that their influence and schemery to power reaches back millenias, and they do all this occult mysticism LARPery to strengthen their in-group beliefs and therefore powers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
????
Jews are Ahlul-Kitab, I love Jewish people.

Hating Zionism /=/ Hating Jews autist

Read the thread lol, people here don't just dislike zionism they hate jews.

Read the thread lol, people here don't just dislike zionism they hate jews.
It's a joke autist, I'm sure you take reincarnationmaxxing and everything else on this site seriously? This is a very serious site, let alone a very serious subforum

Yeah i'm sure everyone's jealous of him bc he's an Ashekenazi Jew
half ashkenazi. absolute shit-tier mental health genetics run in that side of the family. My other side is sephardic from the diaspora, so I have a lot of middle eastern, turkish, and spanish therefore I'm mentalcel and look kinda ethnic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 6191
half ashkenazi. absolute shit-tier mental health genetics run in that side of the family. My other side is sephardic from the diaspora, so I have a lot of middle eastern, turkish, and spanish therefore I'm mentalcel and look kinda ethnic.
I see. Can you explain why I'm called anti-semetic IRL if I'm a semite?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I see. Can you explain why I'm called anti-semetic IRL if I'm a semite?

Lol at this argument, anti-semite was never meant as an insult to all semites it was used as a "scientific" term by nazis for jew hatred.

Lol at this argument, anti-semite was never meant as an insult to all semites it was used as a "scientific" term by nazis for jew hatred.
Irrelevant at how I'm anti-semetic, I love Jewish people, I don't on the other hand like whatsoever Zionists

WHAT are you saying? people want to be jewish?
They wish they had the same things as their stereotype of ashkenazi jews do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Irrelevant at how I'm anti-semetic, I love Jewish people, I don't on the other hand like whatsoever Zionists

Keep coping Israel is the historic land of jews and those palestinian rats don't belong there

• Ugh..
To cure this, we must create multiracial nations and outstandingly decrease the white populations, and us jews are going to be in the center of that. That's just the way it works.

Attachments

• comment_sGyJorngovibFtqbzbFKrXSjQVqrDmcb.jpg
    comment_sGyJorngovibFtqbzbFKrXSjQVqrDmcb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Why do you think that it's likely that they actually access supernatural powers, it's more probable that their influence and schemery to power reaches back millenias, and they do all this occult mysticism LARPery to strengthen their in-group beliefs and therefore powers
Some of them are literally able to transfer their concioussness to a clone body after death, essentially making them immortal. Celebrities involved with this stuff do it too. Marilyn monroe is Britney spears. She even confirmed it with that stupid clone song she made. They do have some supernatural prowess when it comes to stuff like that.

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
Their group work coupled with their higher IQ and tendency to mental-illnessess (greedy, belitteling, power-hungry traits overall) make them highly dangerous
They are not "subhumans" and also never were, even under the Nazi's definition they were not
They are dangerous and especially dangerous nowadays if you take the Zionistic aspect into consideration
Reallife Dark-Triadmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 5912 and stuckneworleans
@stuckneworleans Stalin was so shizophrenic and in fear after his formative years as soviet leader, that he cleansed his regime (off of jews/jewish people).
Sign to me that he was a true leader imo, eventhough communistic revolution was spearheaded by the zionists and all other leaders were in that agenda also

Keep coping Israel is the historic land of jews and those palestinian rats don't belong there
"Idk why people hate Israelis"

Autism, also, thats why your Orthodox Jews do not like Israel, muh holocaust bad but kicking people out of their country and running them over in protests is ok!

So using your logic, people who bully gay people want to me gay?

No. Literally nobody wants to be Jewish by choice, I'm sure everyone's jealous of the jewish steretypes
Which are as follows:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Gargantuan
you know somethings ironclad when its illegal to question even the slightest part of the official narrative in 17 countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and ToursOverBoyo2020
I dont understand how ethnics can hate jews since they actually benefit off of multiculturalism etc. I guess they just follow the trend.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and Gargantuan
based thread

and alot of your jewish power families arent even fucking real jews

they use jews so that they can hide behind the term anti-semite whenever someone talks about their conspiratorial means

Repost op is a 1

• +1