Just lol at denying the holocaust

@stuckneworleans Stalin was so shizophrenic and in fear after his formative years as soviet leader, that he cleansed his regime (off of jews/jewish people).
Sign to me that he was a true leader imo, eventhough communistic revolution was spearheaded by the zionists and all other leaders were in that agenda also
"The Doctors' Plot[edit]
Main article: Doctors' plot
There is a view, based on various memoirs and secondary evidence, that the doctors' plot case was intended to trigger mass repressions and deportations of the Jews, similar to deportations of many other ethnic minorities in the Soviet Union, but the plan was not accomplished because of the sudden death of Stalin."

JFL at the irony. Stalin wanted this plot to get rid of all the "killer-doctors" in Moscow which were predominantely Jewish

Sad that most people here are anti-semetic tbh :feelscry:
We are not, it's all satire dude, bro.

????
Jews are Ahlul-Kitab, I love Jewish people.

Hating Zionism /=/ Hating Jews autist
Zionism=judaism as it is written in their books that they shall return to pissrael and genocide all stinking mozlems living there, what a retarded dog you are

Lol at this argument, anti-semite was never meant as an insult to all semites it was used as a "scientific" term by nazis for jew hatred.
Cool it with the jewish propaganda, we don't allow greycel dogs like yourself to use the word "nazi".
They wish they had the same things as their stereotype of ashkenazi jews do.
Balding, hooked nose, mental illness, mafialike clannishness, not being able to create any civilization on their own, living as parasites among the nations, ugliest people on earth, duly hated thoughout the ages everywhere they go.
Bluepill me more please, i haven't consumed enoughTV/netflix and all the other jewish propaganda.

Some of them are literally able to transfer their concioussness to a clone body after death, essentially making them immortal. Celebrities involved with this stuff do it too. Marilyn monroe is Britney spears. She even confirmed it with that stupid clone song she made. They do have some supernatural prowess when it comes to stuff like that.
You should read some anthropology, religious books, evolutionary psychology and stop reading blogs from mentally deranged people if you don't want to sound like another mentally deranged individual incapable of distinguishing fairytales from facts.

@stuckneworleans Stalin was so shizophrenic and in fear after his formative years as soviet leader, that he cleansed his regime (off of jews/jewish people).
Sign to me that he was a true leader imo, eventhough communistic revolution was spearheaded by the zionists and all other leaders were in that agenda also
The world would be a better place had Uncle Stalin survived for another decade.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Zionism=judaism as it is written in their books that they shall return to pissrael and genocide all stinking mozlems living there, what a retarded dog you are

Cool it with the jewish propaganda, we don't allow greycel dogs like yourself to use the word "nazi".

Balding, hooked nose, mental illness, mafialike clannishness, not being able to create any civilization on their own, living as parasites among the nations, ugliest people on earth, duly hated thoughout the ages everywhere they go.
Bluepill me more please, i haven't consumed enoughTV/netflix and all the other jewish propaganda.

You should read some anthropology, religious books, evolutionary psychology and stop reading blogs from mentally deranged people if you don't want to sound like another mentally deranged individual incapable of distinguishing fairytales from facts.

Autism, a subhuman calling all Muslims stinky jfl

If you wrent' autistic Orthodox jews denounce ISRAEL.

Autism, a subhuman calling all Muslims stinky jfl

If you wrent' autistic Orthodox jews denounce ISRAEL.
You are low IQ, stupid ethnic.
First, jews take all positions and try to get leadership on all fronts so they can manipulate the narrative.
Second, the fraction of orthojews who "denounce" pissrael claim that it is not yet the time to recreate pissrael because the goyim haven't been subdued enough, and a couple prophecies haven't been completed, and other nonsense.
Stupid goyim, no wonder why jews are hellbent on mixing europeans with retarded mongrels like yourself, stupider than a toddler.

We are not, it's all satire dude, bro.

You don't know anything about this world or history. You are a brainwashed closed minded creep. Your existence on this planet and forum is meaningless. You have no purpose. Now move along.

Last edited:
You don't know anything about this world or history. You are a brainwashed closed minded creep. Your existence on this planet and forum is meaningless. You have no purpose. Now move along.
Shut up stupid greycel, you will go to the ovens with the jews too.

Shut up stupid greycel, you will go to the ovens with the jews too.
Fuck you archon worshipper. You'll be stuck in the reincarnation cycle for eternity on the archon plantation

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Israel is taller than half of europe on average with a better olympic record so you should rethink your schizophrenic outburst, subhuman. They bald the same amount as other caucasoids (like you) and canaanite civilization was ancient. You are living a lie.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Israel is taller than half of europe on average with a better olympic record so you should rethink your schizophrenic outburst, subhuman. They bald the same amount as other caucasoids (like you) and canaanite civilization was ancient. You are living a lie.
Haha, no.

Israel175.6 cm (5' 9.2")
That's probably lower than any EU country. And an IQ of 92 JFL at the superior jewish IQ, race of liars and parasites. Jews are the ugliest, baldest, most mentally ill race on earth.

Pissrael has at least a couple hundred thousand pure ethnic russians who migrated there during the soviet era, maybe them and the half european ashkenazi genes can maintain a functional third world country (after we rehearse the holocaust fairy tale all around the world), would be the first time in the entire jewish history.

• JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
That's probably lower than any EU country
It isn't and you can visually look this up if you want to. In reality, it's 177cm (listed in the source you use) which is even taller than any non-northern european country. https://archive.vn/20120802012102/http://www.health-pages.co.il/article.php?article_id=1667
And an IQ of 92
You can't pick and choose. The average is 107-115.
Pissrael has at least a couple hundred thousand pure ethnic russians
It doesn't and there is no source for this. All ethnicities descending from the original ethnic group work together in the country.
Keep barking for some group of people that doesn't care about you.

You are low IQ, stupid ethnic.
First, jews take all positions and try to get leadership on all fronts so they can manipulate the narrative.
Second, the fraction of orthojews who "denounce" pissrael claim that it is not yet the time to recreate pissrael because the goyim haven't been subdued enough, and a couple prophecies haven't been completed, and other nonsense.
Stupid goyim, no wonder why jews are hellbent on mixing europeans with retarded mongrels like yourself, stupider than a toddler.
Cope, keep calling me ethnic means nothing to me lol, happy to be Arab.
Orthodox Jews deny Israel because they say its not the time for the land, which is hwo it is in their book.
You are mentally ill. Go outside.
Rich? Yeah
Not in that way, no one is bullying him because theyre jealous of him being JEWISH jfl at this mental gymnastics

Not in that way, no one is bullying him because theyre jealous of him being JEWISH
There's no way of knowing that

There's no way of knowing that
WHY would they do that? Whats more likely him being bullied because hes jewish or because theyre jealous LOL

WHY would they do that? Whats more likely him being bullied because hes jewish or because theyre jealous LOL
I have no idea

Cope, keep calling me ethnic means nothing to me lol, happy to be Arab.
Orthodox Jews deny Israel because they say its not the time for the land, which is hwo it is in their book.
You are mentally ill. Go outside.

Not in that way, no one is bullying him because theyre jealous of him being JEWISH jfl at this mental gymnastics
Yes it's not the time for the land because the goyim haven't been exterminated enough, what an stupid wimp you are. Jews genociding mozlems all over the place and you can just lick their dicks.

apparently there was barbarity against the Jews, but not in German territory. but in concentration camps in the Balkan region.

what is not talked about is the German holocaust that occurred in the immense territory lost by germany after the first world war.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I have no idea
I'm not saying what they did was good either, but mentioning that theyre more likely to be jealous is stretching, its like what parents say; don't take it personally theyre jealous. While it;s just bullying for the sake of bullying.

Yes it's not the time for the land because the goyim haven't been exterminated enough, what an stupid wimp you are. Jews genociding mozlems all over the place and you can just lick their dicks.
I have no problem with Judaism. They are Ahlul-Kitab. Did I say I supports Jews running over protestors in Palestine? Go outside bro.,

It isn't and you can visually look this up if you want to. In reality, it's 177cm (listed in the source you use) which is even taller than any non-northern european country. https://archive.vn/20120802012102/http://www.health-pages.co.il/article.php?article_id=1667

You can't pick and choose. The average is 107-115.

It doesn't and there is no source for this. All ethnicities descending from the original ethnic group work together in the country.
Keep barking for some group of people that doesn't care about you.
There is like 40 european countries taller than pissrael sorting them by top height, you stinking jewish rat. And that after millions of subhuman ethnics have invaded Europe and decreased average height, since the studies are farily recent.
You are a coping subhuman jew, if a jew is any tall it is because he stole european genes.

The IQ of pissrael is 95, JFL at your race of pathological liars, scammers and thieves. The Ashkenazi study comes from a small sample of a subset of american UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, JFL at jewish liars and cheaters, pissrael IQ is 95, below average, deal with it. You only have "smarts" to lie and scam, rats.
The increase in ashkenazi jewish IQ compared to the sephardic comes from the european genes they stole JFL.

There's the russian/pissrael immigration register and yes some hundreds of thousand russian christians migrated from the USSR to pissrael posing as jews, already some historian collated the data, IT IS WHAT IT IS. And the jews allowed it because they know they can't run anything on their own, parasites.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
I have no problem with Judaism. They are Ahlul-Kitab. Did I say I supports Jews running over protestors in Palestine? Go outside bro.,
The ethnic IQ and the double standards, of course you don't have problems with judaism, they allow you to live on welfare on the west, stinking ethnic, i go outside enough don't worry about that.

• JFL
The ethnic IQ and the double standards, of course you don't have problems with judaism, they allow you to live on welfare on the west, stinking ethnic, i go outside enough don't worry about that.
My household average income is above the average person. Keep calling me stinking ethnic as if i care Im perfectly happy being Arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 2157
There is like 40 european countries taller than pissrael sorting them by top height, you stinking jewish rat. And that after millions of subhuman ethnics have invaded Europe and decreased average height, since the studies are farily recent.
You are a coping subhuman jew, if a jew is any tall it is because he stole european genes.

The IQ of pissrael is 95, JFL at your race of pathological liars, scammers and thieves. The Ashkenazi study comes from a small sample of a subset of american UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, JFL at jewish liars and cheaters, pissrael IQ is 95, below average, deal with it. You only have "smarts" to lie and scam, rats.
The increase in ashkenazi jewish IQ compared to the sephardic comes from the european genes they stole JFL.

There's the russian/pissrael immigration register and yes some hundreds of thousand russian christians migrated from the USSR to pissrael posing as jews, already some historian collated the data, IT IS WHAT IT IS. And the jews allowed it because they know they can't run anything on their own, parasites.
There are 40 countries taller in your schizophrenic mindworld, which no one else lives in. In the real world Israel is on average taller than non-northern european countries. Why do you think I am jewish?
There is no way to ''steal'' european genes.

The IQ of Israel includes multiple other ethnicities. The fact which you can't seem to deal with is that ashkenazi jews have a noticeably high IQ on average. By the way, ''cheating and lying'' involves having a high IQ, not that any lying was involved anyways.

90% of the russians in israel are ashkenazi or part ashkenazi. Pure slavic people make up such a small meaningless demographic there. You are a coping dog.

My household average income is above the average person. Keep calling me stinking ethnic as if i care Im perfectly happy being Arab
Where do you live and wtf are you doing there? and who invited you? JFL.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 6191
There are 40 countries taller in your schizophrenic mindworld, which no one else lives in. In the real world Israel is on average taller than non-northern european countries. Why do you think I am jewish?
There is no way to ''steal'' european genes.

The IQ of Israel includes multiple other ethnicities. The fact which you can't seem to deal with is that ashkenazi jews have a noticeably high IQ on average. By the way, ''cheating and lying'' involves having a high IQ, not that any lying was involved anyways.

90% of the russians in israel are ashkenazi or part ashkenazi. Pure slavic people make up such a small meaningless demographic there. You are a coping dog.
Just go to the wikipedia and sort by top height and count the amount of countries taller than pissrael and stop living in your cope world, nigger jew.
Copes.
Copes.
Copes.

Just go to the wikipedia and sort by top height and count the amount of countries taller than pissrael and stop living in your cope world, nigger jew.
Copes.
Copes.
Copes.
The thing you use as your bible proves you wrong LOL!!!!
subhuman stormcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 6191
The thing you use as your bible proves you wrong LOL!!!!
subhuman stormcel
"Israel is taller than half of europe on average "
You can start listing the half of european countries shorter than pissrael champ.
And by the way, if you are not a jew wtf you are, a nigger worshipping, jewish loving amerimutt? a guilt ridden german? a scabby dog?
JFL

• JFL
Just lol @ how seriously subhumans took this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Jews have the power of the Nephilim which allows them to dominate the Earth. This explains their high IQ in all forms.
Also knows as Homo Capensis , their brain was 30% bigger(1900cm³) than Homo Sapien's .
Average IQ of Homo Capensis was according to scientists 149 IQ while IQ above 140 Has less than 0.2 % of Homo Sapiens.
So don't think Homo Sapiens are only Human's like creatures in this world. Actually I can tell Homo Sapiens are quite stupid in front of other human like species .

Also knows as Homo Capensis , their brain was 30% bigger(1900cm³) than Homo Sapien's .
Average IQ of Homo Capensis was according to scientists 149 IQ while IQ above 140 Has less than 0.2 % of Homo Sapiens.
So don't think Homo Sapiens are only Human's like creatures in this world. Actually I can tell Homo Sapiens are quite stupid in front of other human like species .
hm? elaborate more if you would will

Lc

Jews are the most cursed people in the Quran, they abuse their power each time they receive it. In the final battle every tree, stone, building etc will speak and reveal them except the gharqad tree.

hm? elaborate more if you would will
Its those long repulsive looking skulls
Swkmoapdnwc31
Images 6

If you feel disgust, very good
Actually homo capensis appears like 10000 before Christ and after that period of time they defunct. As I said their IQ was Extremely High - average 150 IQ When for homo sapiens is ~99.

Of course many children had their skulls remodel to Look so weird but skulls of H. C have totally different structure, are way longer and are results of DNA not bonesmashing.

Nephilim skull

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MrGlutton
Its those long repulsive looking skulls
View attachment 810829View attachment 810830
If you feel disgust, very good
Actually homo capensis appears like 10000 before Christ and after that period of time they defunct. As I said their IQ was Extremely High - average 150 IQ When for homo sapiens is ~99.
woah,

and you think that there's other form of species roaming the earth as well?

>be me
>born a Jew
>literally did nothing wrong your entire life, was actually dirt poor in childhood
>bullied in school for being a jew
>grow up
>everyone still hates me because im a jew
Jew crying in pain as he strikes you from behind

Imagine believing anything a Jew says

woah,

and you think that there's other form of species roaming the earth as well?
Nobody knows it
But for example Jacob Rotschild has typical H. C skull shape, Rotschilds are one of the most powerful on this earth, they are Extremely intelligent Cause their net Worth is like 500 bilions of dollars probably more, just simply doing credit or other things. Its no Secret their control every National bank evect North Korea and some others
So very likely. Homo sapiens are dumb so i wouldnt be suprised that there are more intelligent species who control all of it

• +1
Lol at this argument, anti-semite was never meant as an insult to all semites it was used as a "scientific" term by nazis for jew hatred.
No actually Anti-Semite was invented by Jews during the Soviet Union to punish anyone criticizing the Jews who overthrew the Russian government and enforced genocide on their people

Quit spreading misinformation Jew Boy

Nobody knows it
But for example Jacob Rotschild has typical H. C skull shape, Rotschilds are one of the most powerful on this earth, they are Extremely intelligent Cause their net Worth is like 500 bilions of dollars probably more, just simply doing credit or other things. Its no Secret their control every National bank evect North Korea and some others
So very likely. Homo sapiens are dumb so i wouldnt be suprised that there are more intelligent species who control all of it
Can you tell me more please

Can you tell me more please
I dont know what i can Say also..
Its Look like those are some Kind of hybrides, nephilims.
Their existence stays totally against theory of evolution, its quite mysterious topic.
There were and are many weird things showed and looks like it was normal genetic recombination no some diseases, it looks like some hybride of human and animal
Fairy stinger 1024x575
1038457 81 97956 fTBLrFhyi
D74e0302e45a64bf42ed36005b3eff77

Especially third is disturbing since people with this diseases die after few days
But this is adult male skull, thats why world is really mysterious
There are some examples in museums
76bd43c971da72422447d07b6ee4757e  doctor who skeletons

Plus skull sutures are completly different
Screenshot 2015 07 12 22 07 53 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and MrGlutton
Jews are the most cursed people in the Quran, they abuse their power each time they receive it. In the final battle every tree, stone, building etc will speak and reveal them except the gharqad tree.
I don't care about the quran

Their existence stays totally against theory of evolution, its quite mysterious topic.
There were and are many weird things showed and looks like it was normal genetic recombination no some diseases, it looks like some hybride of human and animal
View attachment 810885View attachment 810886View attachment 810887
Especially third is disturbing since people with this diseases die after few days
View attachment 810899

View attachment 810901
come on dude do any research and you'd realize that pretty much all of those aren't credible, except of the museum one which was from a man in brittain in the 18th century who had giganticism

View attachment 810885View attachment 810886View attachment 810887
View attachment 810899

View attachment 810901
@MrGlutton No offense to both of you but I just want to warn you that this is an infamous conspiracy theory, and when you do a google search on the 3rd pic it shows pretty much nothing substantial.

The theory of evolution is extremely well researched and has milliions of reasons for it to be true. Don't spread misinformation man, that guy from the museum was a man with giganticism and they even found out after researching his skull in 1903 and noticing traces of a tumour.

• +1
@MrGlutton No offense to both of you but I just want to warn you that this is an infamous conspiracy theory, and when you do a google search on the 3rd pic it shows pretty much nothing substantial.

The theory of evolution is extremely well researched and has milliions of reasons for it to be true. Don't spread misinformation man, that guy from the museum was a man with giganticism and they even found out after researching his skull in 1903 and noticing traces of a tumour.