Just lol at denying the holocaust

@MrGlutton No offense to both of you but I just want to warn you that this is an infamous conspiracy theory, and when you do a google search on the 3rd pic it shows pretty much nothing substantial.

The theory of evolution is extremely well researched and has milliions of reasons for it to be true. Don't spread misinformation man, that guy from the museum was a man with giganticism and they even found out after researching his skull in 1903 and noticing traces of a tumour.
Idk
There are many those extremely long skulls with only one lateral suture on a skullcap,
plus those giants skeletons looks too proporcional while gigantism as a desease have extremely long face, wide hips and massive bottom part of body
Actually there were skeletons who had 3-5meters and the biggest had 36 feet (10m) . Its way above genetic abilities of Homo Sapiens.
Actually its very close minded to think that everything what is weird is a conspiracy theory.
At the same time I can think that dinosaurs werent real cause today I don't see such big reptilies with many weird shapes like Diplodoc or T rex :feelsuhh:

IT doesn't change anything by the way
There were some abominations in the past and that it.
There were fossils on those creatures , like they were fossils of dinosaurs , Ancient mamalls etc.

Idk
There are many those extremely long skulls with only one lateral suture on a skullcap,
plus those giants skeletons looks too proporcional while gigantism as a desease have extremely long face, wide hips and massive bottom part of body
Actually there were skeletons who had 3-5meters and the biggest had 36 feet (10m) . Its way above genetic abilities of Homo Sapiens.
Actually its very close minded to think that everything what is weird is a conspiracy theory.
At the same time I can think that dinosaurs werent real cause today I don't see such big reptilies with many weird shapes like Diplodoc or T rex :feelsuhh:

There were fossils on those creatures , like they were fossils of dinosaurs , Ancient mamalls etc.
It's not even about realizing some conspiracy theories turned out to be true, there's just no evidence. Especially when you show us some skullshape with different sutures and don't even provide some source whatsoever.

And no that's not always the case with giganticism, that's usually a result from acromegaly later in life. Yet guys who usually have acromegaly at an earlier age and end up having it for a longer time don't just necessarily get facial growth only because their entire body grows.

Some conspiracy theories are just retarded cause they don't provide any substantial reasoning, this is one of them.

Idk

And sure but there's still abominations these days. And you realize humans have been existing for a while and medicine etc has only gotten better? Of course abominations were a thing. And you have to provide us proof of that giant you just mentioned

And sure but there's still abominations these days. And you realize humans have been existing for a while and medicine etc has only gotten better? Of course abominations were a thing. And you have to provide us proof of that giant you just mentioned
What ? That?
Ceb583182f1c6631296da7610b53e66b
0 Ockhy nGdb GGroF

That skeleton Has like 30 feets
Plus literally scientists wrote about species with giant neurocranium and called them boskops
"Also called boskops
Their brain was 30% bigger than human brain (1900cm3)
Their had extremely developed front of the brain what resulted in extremely high IQ
And scientists calculate that average IQ of boskops(Homo Capensis) was(is?) 149 IQ!! While for US homo sapiens 140Iq Has like 0.2 % of all homo sapiens".

They had extreme amount of logical thinking and mathematic skills but at the same time they had 0 creativity and emotikona.

Last edited:
What ? That?
View attachment 812017View attachment 812018
That skeleton Has like 30 feets
Plus literally scientists wrote about species with giant neurocranium and called them boskops
"Also called boskops
Their brain was 30% bigger than human brain (1900cm3)
Their had extremely developed front of the brain what resulted in extremely high IQ
And scientists calculate that average IQ of boskops(Homo Capensis) was(is?) 149 IQ!! While for US homo sapiens 140Iq Has like 0.2 % of all homo sapiens".

They had extreme amount of logical thinking and mathematic skills but at the same time they had 0 creativity and emotikona.
First of all it's "this skeleton is like 30 feet", it's not a possession. Learn English.

Second of all I can't find any source on what you claim for boskops since you haven't provided 1 for literally any claim you made so far, other than the fact they found out it was just a representative of khosain and San people who have entirely identical skull structure.

That giant skeleton isn't even real you fucking moron... Dude do you even research half of the shit you say. I feel like I'm losing braincels as I'm talking to you. It's from an extremely controversial museum which theories have been rejected by virtually anyone who has the authority to reject it as an organization. It's just a model of a skeleton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: straightwhitedude and Deleted member 4430