Just lol at normies in these times

F

FuckNW

Iron
Its crazy how gullible, and bluepilled these fuckers are. The gov. couldn't give a shit about you, and you are wondering why they would hurt you. This fuckin corona crisis is nothing but a push for a police state, so they can keep more track of you idiots. Quarantine = smaller numbers = less mobilized. Not only that, but they are going to (in my country at least) to implement forced vaccines (just lol for taking the coronavirus test). I bet if you asked the doctors whats in there they wouldn't even fucking know.

In the past 1 month we haven't heard anything but the coronavirus. But what we haven't heard is that multiple CEO's of large corporations like DIsney, Victoria secret, Bayer, Hulu, Mastercard, and now even Bill gates from microsoft has "stepped down".

A big economic crash is on the way, The rich are already getting in their bunkers ,and the vaccines are there to make you docile, and passive, dont take it.
jfl at them stockpiling like the idiots they are, as if it was going to safe, "oh keep 1 meter distance"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Blackout.xl and stuckneworleans
Legit as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW and Blackout.xl
I've got something for you:
Th

another day another greycel

I've got something for you: View attachment 313200

Lol over 90% of what im telling you, even the normies know. Things like, police state, quarantine, martial law, forced vaccines, the difference is though that the normie thinks all of that is for his benefit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans