Just lol at users who rate themselves higher than MTN here

K

Kamui

Inactive
I cage at users who have the balls to rate themselves as anything higher than MTN when they’re consistently on this website, niggas have the audacity to rate themselves as fucking “Chadlites” but blame their inceldom on “muh ethnicity” “muh autism”

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

News flash nigga, if you were actually a Chadlite like you claim you wouldn’t be on this forum asking narcy street shitters on an obscure website to validate your opinion of yourself… you’d be out there slaying like a normal person.

Your ratings reflect how not only foids but other females treat you irl, if you rate yourself higher than MTN but get anything except an occasional smash from a MTB (which isn’t really an accomplishment nowadays tbh) then maybe you should reconsider your rating :feelshaha:
You niggas are crying about “muh Chad only” all the time… if you even saw how tall HTNs got treated irl you’d be bawling your fuckin eyes out

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Debetro, mogger10 and 30 others
This tbh. Too many deluded narcy teens trying to argue with me rating them MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mewton, chosen-one and 9 others
@Napoleon1800 @5.5psl @qotav @TheTakeoverHasBegun @looksmaxxer234 @klip11 @Pikabro

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 29581
This tbh. Too many deluded narcy teens trying to argue with me rating them MTN
Most of the retards here don’t even know how to actually rate, ESPECIALLY when whites try to rate ethnics, PSL is mostly made for homosexuals and doesn’t translate to what goes through foids minds when they are deciding how fuckable a dude actually is

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
IMG 1577

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
true

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You can see my face in pm that’s really where this debate ends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Nigga just look at the bbc.me server, all of these dalits who unironically rate themselves HTN, more HTN+ there than LTNs/MTNs jfl.

Won't even bother spamming the poll I made where 50% of the forum rated themselves htn+ xd

Truth is, it's really fucking hard to be incel with a top 5-10% face. Most niggas who think they are HTN and incel should run some beckyfishes and look at their dating lives (aka their smv)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Kamui
plenty of 6+ irl scale guys here. Arvid, xang, cutecel, bgm, anstrum, Brahmin, just off the top of my head

Believe it or not but hot guys arent raped by women 🤣. Even if you're approached you still have to make a move lol. On top of that men are aoproached a lot less than women

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lightskinbengali, St.TikTokcel and 6 others
plenty of 6+ irl scale guys here. Arvid, xang, cutecel, bgm, anstrum, Brahmin, just off the top of my head

Believe it or not but hot guys arent raped by women 🤣. Even if you're approached you still have to make a move lol. On top of that men are aoproached a lot less than women
Obviously I’m not saying dudes who are facially attractive are legit being stalked by women daily jfl no shit, I live in reality unlike these Dalits

But to claim you’re Chadlite irl when you are just a subhuman who resembles an alien is hilarious, I have SEEN how foids react to legit moggers irl in social spaces and it’s very fucking apparent who deserves what rating and what not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Acne Victim and LampPostPrime
Obviously I’m not saying dudes who are facially attractive are legit being stalked by women daily jfl no shit, I live in reality unlike these Dalits

But to claim you’re Chadlite irl when you are just a subhuman who resembles an alien is hilarious, I have SEEN how foids react to legit moggers irl in social spaces and it’s very fucking apparent who deserves what rating and what not
I am a non nt chadlite :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Kamui
I am a non nt chadlite :soy:
I just so happen to be a non NT 6 PSL 6’4 Tyrone with a 10 inch penis bro I’m totally incel it’s over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Good topic.

There's lots of users here that are actually 'okay-looking', average, and not as ugly as they say they are.

But I hardly ever see actually good-looking, clearly above average looking people, on this forum.

The social privileges that come with being above average looking largely prevent you from ever finding a forum like this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, TUSSELEIF, horizontallytall and 6 others
I'm dead average except for height but for blacks average is sub 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, LampPostPrime and Kamui

Lol but that’s just cherry picking the few attractive guys here. You can tell by most people’s faces and by the way they speak they aren’t that good looking.

Good topic.

There's lots of users here that are actually 'okay-looking', average, and not as ugly as they say they are.

But I hardly ever see actually good-looking, clearly above average looking people, on this forum.

The social privileges that come with being above average looking largely prevent you from ever finding a forum like this.
Well that’s all going to change cuz of tiktok now

I cage at users who have the balls to rate themselves as anything higher than MTN when they’re consistently on this website, niggas have the audacity to rate themselves as fucking “Chadlites” but blame their inceldom on “muh ethnicity” “muh autism”

News flash nigga, if you were actually a Chadlite like you claim you wouldn’t be on this forum asking narcy street shitters on an obscure website to validate your opinion of yourself… you’d be out there slaying like a normal person.

Your ratings reflect how not only foids but other females treat you irl, if you rate yourself higher than MTN but get anything except an occasional smash from a MTB (which isn’t really an accomplishment nowadays tbh) then maybe you should reconsider your rating :feelshaha:
You niggas are crying about “muh Chad only” all the time… if you even saw how tall HTNs got treated irl you’d be bawling your fuckin eyes out
View attachment 2486178
too bad im only htn

• So Sad

View attachment 2486178
Fresh and fit ass gif 🤣🤣🤣

• +1

xang - literal AI faceapp creation who thinks he is a chadlite JFL

cutecel - pretty much average looking, max top 20%, which is not a big deal considering he is 5'7 and autistic

anstrum - literal autistic neet 27yo virgin, he doesn't even try or give a fuck to put it simply

brahmin - indian, no comments needed

mirin bro

I will pm

pm me too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
Lol but that’s just cherry picking the few attractive guys here. You can tell by most people’s faces and by the way they speak they aren’t that good looking.
Average person here is LTN-MTN, very few are legitimate subhumans and truecels
No it isn’t lol, the standards for what’s attractive irl won’t really change that much

cutecel - pretty much average looking, max top 20%, which is not a big deal considering he is 5'7 and autistic

anstrum - literal autistic neet 27yo virgin, he doesn't even try or give a fuck to put it simply

mirin bro

pm me too
I send you dont now if i can trust the other one tho

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Id say all those guys i named are chadlite besides brahmin and cutecel. Chadlite to me is like top 20%. Htn is like top 40 or 30%

That's a lot of attractive guys for someone who never goes on the ratings section . I only been on there like 3 times. Too scared of seeing chads

mirin bro

pm me too
Lol your arguments against anstrum have nothing to do with looks

Brahmin is light skinned

Maybe I'm mistaken on cutecel but I got offended seeing him cuz he was hot. I'll go look at him again

Brahmin is light skinned

Maybe I'm mistaken on cutecel but I got offended seeing him cuz he was hot. I'll go look at him again
okay he still isn't a chad or nothing like that, he is maybe top 10-15% facially where he lives but his smv is zero

even worse. only types of indians who can have a chance are dravidian bulls, if a girl wants light skinned ethnics who try to pass as whites guys she will just go for whites

he is normal looking

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
only types of indians who can have a chance are dravidian bulls, if a girl wants light skinned ethnics who try to pass as whites guys she will just go for whites
not true, north indians hve it way better

• +1
PSL MTN = IRL CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
Average person here is LTN-MTN, very few are legitimate subhumans and truecels
I agree. But if ur non NT and MTN or lower it’s pretty much over. As for LTNs they are pretty much grouped in with Incels/truecels.
No it isn’t lol, the standards for what’s attractive irl won’t really change that much
I mean that cocky normies from tiktok will join and think they’re the shit. However there are definitely chads/Chadlites who know they’re attractive who will now know about these terms and probably even join to brag. If not brag give bluepilled advice

• +1
That's a lot of attractive guys for someone who never goes on the ratings section . I only been on there like 3 times. Too scared of seeing chads
Rating section is primarily LTNs max mtns. Primarily ethnics & white Zoomers.

• JFL
I'm HTN.

Just cry:
pedro-pascal-cry.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and LampPostPrime
Nigga everyone here isnt to looksmax or anything i just made this account again cuz i wanted to shitpost and had time to rot

• +1

View attachment 2486178
This brah. People fail to realise that HTN is 95th percentile jfl

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

Brahmin is light skinned

he filters skin tone on pictures and still looks unmistakably indian.

like there's several other indians that pretty much look the same on this forum alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and LampPostPrime
he filters skin tone on pictures and still looks unmistakably indian.
@BrahminBoss explain yourself

Indians are obviously ugly on average but some are good. I think Brahmin is one at least based on the pics he posted

nah it just shows how nt is king, i've genuinely seen attractive people on here. the real winners are people who know nothing about maxillas, negative canthal titls and whatever other nonsense. we're all just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Akhi, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
It’s pretty clear too if you just look at the ratings section or dms there’s literally hundreds of ethnics asking for rates and they all look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, WishIwasChico and LampPostPrime
I felt like this was aimed at me so hard, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, LampPostPrime and WishIwasChico
It’s pretty clear too if you just look at the ratings section or dms there’s literally hundreds of ethnics asking for rates and they all look like shit.
Most niggas here are MTN/LTN who are either non NT or just refuse to looksmax or approach women at all

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LampPostPrime
I’m the most honest user here

• Love it
You are actually a confirmed mogger so you get a pass

Caging if you think that’s true, if you see what a lot of slayers look like irl you’d commit sui lol
I feel like as long as you look normal enough to nichemaxx into something reasonably well like ghetto, rocker, surfer you can legit slay htb+

• +1
HTN+ gets eyefucked by both genders oftenly. If you don't get positive treatment from girls and women more than average, you're capped with MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, incel194012940 and 3 others
HTN+ gets eyefucked by both genders oftenly. If you don't get positive treatment from girls and women more than average, you're capped with MTN.
HTN is more than enough to slay irl anyways granted you have some sort of niche or are sex appeal maxxed

• +1
Reactions: eyes
HTN is more than enough to slay irl anyways granted you have some sort of niche or are sex appeal maxxed
The more the better.
Also nichemaxxed mtn mogs bland htn imo

• +1