Just lol at users who rate themselves higher than MTN here

HTN+ gets eyefucked by both genders oftenly. If you don't get positive treatment from girls and women more than average, you're capped with MTN.
Irl chad and chadlite is rare af unless you're in a rich or high class area

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and eyes
Irl chad and chadlite is rare af unless you're in a rich or high class area
True.

Chad is uber rare but you can consistently see HTN's and Low Chadlites considering you see thousands of men every day in a big city / uni etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and LampPostPrime
irl Chadlites and Chads are superhumans no joke
Unironically the attention a legit chadlite+ wud get is a small advantage being ugly ltn or normie mtn has

Other day i was in a doctors office and imagined if some chico type dude walked in. He wud get so many double takes and stares, unironically made me slightly appreciate being unnoticed ltn lol. Being suddenly turned chad wud be anxiety inducing

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
True.

Chad is uber rare but you can consistently see HTN's and Low Chadlites considering you see thousands of men every day in a big city / uni etc.
Hence the "normie" in htn. I always took it as meaning basically normal/irl attractive. 6-7/10 irl scale

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Caging if you think that’s true, if you see what a lot of slayers look like irl you’d commit sui lol
Yes if they’re black or white or possibly hispanic. Curry mtns will never be slayers lol unless fratboymaxxed in college or extreme thugmaxxed like Hardik Pandya

Most of the retards here don’t even know how to actually rate, ESPECIALLY when whites try to rate ethnics, PSL is mostly made for homosexuals and doesn’t translate to what goes through foids minds when they are deciding how fuckable a dude actually is
Psl does not equal smv

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Akhi
if someone gets rated htn here (not by hindus) hes already a good amount above average

the average guy on the streets, even if you only count zoomers is LTN, even in a nightclub

being a proper htn by this site‘s standards is enough for favorable treatment, im low htn and I get it a lot from women

you can still fuck it up by being autistic tho

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, tombradylover and Marsik
Fuck this is so true. If u dont get compliments by men on how u look, u are just average.
Men will always compliment you on ur face if ur htn. And complement nothing if ur average or slightly above avg. Men are strict on compliments to other men

• +1
I’m a 4 most of the time but a 5 on good days

Xang and Anstrum yes. IDK who brahim is and cutecel looks good but not above 6+ psl
Xang literally doesn't exist and anstrum is anstrum. Another brown deluded by your shiny ginger hair @Anstrum95

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I cage at users who have the balls to rate themselves as anything higher than MTN when they’re consistently on this website, niggas have the audacity to rate themselves as fucking “Chadlites” but blame their inceldom on “muh ethnicity” “muh autism”

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

News flash nigga, if you were actually a Chadlite like you claim you wouldn’t be on this forum asking narcy street shitters on an obscure website to validate your opinion of yourself… you’d be out there slaying like a normal person.

Your ratings reflect how not only foids but other females treat you irl, if you rate yourself higher than MTN but get anything except an occasional smash from a MTB (which isn’t really an accomplishment nowadays tbh) then maybe you should reconsider your rating :feelshaha:
You niggas are crying about “muh Chad only” all the time… if you even saw how tall HTNs got treated irl you’d be bawling your fuckin eyes out
View attachment 2486178
I'm mtn

Even if people here are good looking they might have one or two things they can change before they can reach their potential, weight is the most common one as most people are overweight. Some people might have underdeveloped jaws or their skin might be really fucked. I don't know why all of you generalize shit for no reason. Just look at the people who have ascended, they looked like mtns at best before.

• +1
Even if people here are good looking they might have one or two things they can change before they can reach their potential, weight is the most common one as most people are overweight. Some people might have underdeveloped jaws or their skin might be really fucked. I don't know why all of you generalize shit for no reason. Just look at the people who have ascended, they looked like mtns at best before.
I’m talking mostly about the narcy PSL fags who are MTN at best to women but rate themselves HTN/Chadlite cuz of alien like features, if you have no sex appeal you’re not good looking to women period

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Fuck this is so true. If u dont get compliments by men on how u look, u are just average.
Men will always compliment you on ur face if ur htn. And complement nothing if ur average or slightly above avg. Men are strict on compliments to other men
Tf???

why are Afghan such faggots?

no men care about you face lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton