Just lol eating is such a looksmin

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I can’t believe I fell for the eating meme. Just chew gum if u wanna retain ur jaw muscles and maybe eat one meal every 2 days. Legit looking better every day. And every day my IOIs are scarily increasing, I legit can’t walk through the cafeteria without at least 3 different foids staring at me. Yes, 3 foids every time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, poopoohead, Deleted member 4397 and 22 others
I can’t believe I fell for the eating meme. Just chew gum if u wanna retain ur jaw muscles and maybe eat one meal every 2 days. Legit looking better every day. And every day my IOIs are scarily increasing, I legit can’t walk through the cafeteria without at least 3 different foids staring at me. Yes, 3 foids every time
or maybe take roids and u cant eat whatever the fuck u want

or maybe take roids and u cant eat whatever the fuck u want
Do u even know what ‘roids’ do lmao low iq specimen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Yes stop eating retard instead of just stopping sugar

meanwhile im so ugly, im invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, redmaxx, Deleted member 30985 and 2 others
meanwhile im so ugly, im invisible to women
Yes because ur a pale acne ridden frail looking pencil necked subhuman. I used to think u were lying bc muh facial bones but yeah ur legit ugly. Fuck outta my threads then subhuman I don’t interact with uglies no more 😎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
Do u even know what ‘roids’ do lmao low iq specimen
most steroids make u burn a lot more calories retard,if u have very high t ur prob can eat whatever the fuck u want

Yes because ur a pale acne ridden frail looking pencil necked subhuman. I used to think u were lying bc muh facial bones but yeah ur legit ugly. Fuck outta my threads then subhuman I don’t interact with uglies no more 😎
rude.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
They re worried your bones might snap any second because you look like an auschwitz victim

meanwhile it's the opposite for me, fatter and better looking every day
I legit can’t walk through the cafeteria without at least 3 different foids staring at me. Yes, 3 foids every time
Foids stare at me all the time, everywhere. Only thing that is an IOI for me is me fucking them but that hasn't happened yet

I just enjoy my pizza while u are starving urself to mysery

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ascension and 5.5psl
most steroids make u burn a lot more calories retard,if u have very high t ur prob can eat whatever the fuck u want
Classic naive subhuman that thinks chemicals will solve his problems.

HGH will never make u taller

Chances of testosterone ascending u are very slim. Expect an acne breakout and bloat

Well constantly seeing u complain gets annoying. We get it ur ugly, ur pale, u have acne. At least softmax jesus

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Classic naive subhuman that thinks chemicals will solve his problems.

HGH will never make u taller

Chances of testosterone ascending u are very slim. Expect an acne breakout and bloat

Well constantly seeing u complain gets annoying. We get it ur ugly, ur pale, u have acne. At least softmax jesus
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:cap check???cap found!!!!!!!!:p💯💯😻😻

I just enjoy my pizza while u are starving urself to mysery

Just enjoy pizza bro !!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 30985 and 3 others
Mogs your ugly af pale acne riddled face to oblivion you loser cuck.
How can you even look at yourself in the mirror ? Like your so ugly I showed your pics to girls IRL and there reaction was literal "eww"
No point living your life just ropemax at this point you ugly truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, howtoloooksmax? and Reformed
Low bodyfat is great, but it doesn't even come close to when leanness is paired with size/muscles.

Twinks disappear in the presence of guys who are both lean and jacked. The latter requires food, and a good amount of that.

Being constantly catabolic, and skinny is retarded. Stay lean, but also have size and build size

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Yuya Moggershima, Yerico7 and 6 others
How can you even look at yourself in the mirror ? Like your so ugly I showed your pics to girls IRL and there reaction was literal "eww"
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Low bodyfat is great, but it doesn't even come close to when leanness is paired with size/muscles.

Twinks disappear in the presence of guys who are both lean and jacked. The latter requires food, and a good amount of that.

Being constantly catabolic, and skinny is retarded. Stay lean, but also have size and build size
Lean with muscle > skinny lean > bulked up with muscle > fat > skinny fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Yerico7, temporomandibular32 and 2 others
Do you use any supplements or drugs?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
mewing has no proof it works,hgh does:)
Sure it does, for kids under 16 that were HGH deficient in the first place. Ur probably just a regular guy, so expect nothing more than a jew nose and comical clown ears after blasting HGH.

I never said I mogged chico, what's wrong with you? does it make you feel better by insulting epople like me.

• +1
What's your take on steroids bro? I was thinking of doing TRT when I'm 28+
God send if u react well to them, ie getting leaner while putting on muscle.

Massive looksmin is u react badly to them. Hair loss, cystic acne, aged skin…

I eat 4000 clean calories each day

• Ugh..
starvemaxxing for jaw definition? based.

• +1
Reactions: violentino, redmaxx and Reformed
God send if u react well to them, ie getting leaner while putting on muscle.

Massive looksmin is u react badly to them. Hair loss, cystic acne, aged skin…
Can TRT cause all that?

• Hmm...
Can TRT cause all that?
U said u wanna do it at 28+ and I’m assuming ur gonna run a safe does like 150-250mg per week. So yeah should be safe.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
for kids under 16 that were HGH deficient in the first place
oh so ur telling me if im not low testosterone and blast 500 mg of testosteromne it wont give me more muscle??oh no bro logic :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

oh so ur telling me if im not low testosterone and blast 500 mg of testosteromne it wont give me more muscle??oh no bro logic :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
Literally visit a steroid forum for once in ur life and see how many people turn suicidal because of rapid hair loss and acne u noob. Running roids isnt easy, but those that do it right, react well to it and ascend. Then fair enough

Literally visit a steroid forum for once in ur life and see how many people turn suicidal because of rapid hair loss and acne u noob. Running roids isnt easy, but those that do it right, react well to it and ascend. Then fair enough
Bad genetics if u react bad to it no reason to live then anyways

• Hmm...
What if my weight is less than 150 lb... at that point i dont think eating is a looksmin

• Hmm...
Over for libido

• Hmm...
Bad genetics if u react bad to it no reason to live then anyways
Could also be the manufacturer giving u fucked up doses. Many reasons to it rather than ‘bad genetics’ jfl. Good genetics in the first place is just simply producing enough T on ur own to not even have to worry about pinning every week.
What if my weight is less than 150 lb... at that point i dont think eating is a looksmin
I still think u should stay lean despite being a manlet. Lean manlet = appeal to some foids if ur face makes up for it. Bloated manlet = invisible
Over for libido
U don’t need a libido if ur not sub 12% bf anyway

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
jfl thinking people staring at u is an ioi

Are the girls like actually starring or just looking at you and being a normal fucking person because you are walking by.

jfl thinking people staring at u is an ioi
Retard. Foids turning their heads up to keep eye contact is clear IOI. I’ve never had this when I was fat. Eye contact is IOI I dont give a fuck. No other reason for a foid to do that other than telling u smth. Also multiple foids doing the exact same thing is clear as day evidence. Not to mentioned I’ve been told some foid has a crush on me by some faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Are the girls like actually starring or just looking at you and being a normal fucking person because you are walking by.
Staring

I still think u should stay lean despite being a manlet. Lean manlet = appeal to some foids if ur face makes up for it. Bloated manlet = invisible
I mean i look anorexic as shit. I was told to gymmaxx by groupies and even some foids. But yeah my facial bones are visible thanks to it, but my body is something else

• +1
I mean i look anorexic as shit. I was told to gymmaxx by groupies and even some foids. But yeah my facial bones are visible thanks to it, but my body is something else
My frame is ok though

Then gym + high protein. Do NOT get fat tho

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Having high t does not excuse you from the law of thermodynamics

Retard. Foids turning their heads up to keep eye contact is clear IOI. I’ve never had this when I was fat. Eye contact is IOI I dont give a fuck. No other reason for a foid to do that other than telling u smth. Also multiple foids doing the exact same thing is clear as day evidence. Not to mentioned I’ve been told some foid has a crush on me by some faggot
dude ur fucking delusional I get "stares" from foids as well and would have been rated chadlite max on this forum
its fucking bullshit the only IOI is when she approaches u

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and humanoidsub7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Reformed and ReinerGeist1
@Reformed opinion on clenbuterol?

i remember when I was as delusional as you and thought every eye contact mean she wanted to fuck me JFL
you will grow out of it eventually

dude ur fucking delusional I get "stares" from foids as well and would have been rated chadlite max on this forum
its fucking bullshit the only IOI is when she approaches u
I’ve literally been told a girl has a crush on me This year and it’s only September. Never happened before in my entire life
@Reformed opinion on clenbuterol?
Just eat less

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1