Just lol eating is such a looksmin

dude ur fucking delusional I get "stares" from foids as well and would have been rated chadlite max on this forum
its fucking bullshit the only IOI is when she approaches u
No, if she's giving you signals to approach, you approach. Such as, smiling at you.

I’ve literally been told a girl has a crush on me This year and it’s only September. Never happened before in my entire life

Just eat less
What's your body fat percentage? I'm lean maxing myself.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
No, if she's giving you signals to approach, you approach. Such as, smiling at you.
smiling and staring isnt the same I had foids smile at me but I never approach because you cant know the context

i remember when I was as delusional as you and thought every eye contact mean she wanted to fuck me JFL
you will grow out of it eventually
Holy shit I literally see foids who talk in groups pause to just stare at me. U have no idea what I’m seeing LOL!

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I’ve literally been told a girl has a crush on me This year and it’s only September. Never happened before in my entire life

Just eat less
whats ur looks level?

I can’t believe I fell for the eating meme. Just chew gum if u wanna retain ur jaw muscles and maybe eat one meal every 2 days. Legit looking better every day. And every day my IOIs are scarily increasing, I legit can’t walk through the cafeteria without at least 3 different foids staring at me. Yes, 3 foids every time
It be like that but I had to eat again to recover my two face tier acne

Taking mk677 and cjc without food for days is evil gruesome shit

• +1
smiling and staring isnt the same I had foids smile at me but I never approach because you cant know the context
You must be retarded. It's kind of obvious when a woman's smile is welcoming or not. Just go over and say hello. You fucking pussy boy bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Reformed
15% minimum

Blud I’m 6’6 In highschool. That’s already enough
Failo height if it isn't paired with a good face.

Lanky = failo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ReinerGeist1
Don’t care fast food tastes so good and I’m htn when lean. Can’t imagine being genuinely ugly and giving up good food when girls still don’t give a fuck about you.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You must be retarded. It's kind of obvious when a woman's smile is welcoming or not. Just go over and say hello. You fucking pussy boy bitch.
I am not gonna approach either way jfl

Failo height if it isn't paired with a good face.

Lanky = failo.
These copes are hilarious. Only sub 6’3 guys never get to experience the height halo so they can’t attest to it

jfl man better than embarassing yourself and some becky uploading it on tiktok
That's a hyperthetical sinario which won't happen. If she's giving you iois, pinch her ass as you walk by.

Last edited:
These copes are hilarious. Only sub 6’3 guys never get to experience the height halo so they can’t attest to it
I'm 6'4" morning height. I'm only a little bit shorter than legit 6'7" guys IRL.

• +1
  • +1
based but there isnt many sluts at my high school nigga
UK is full of whores who don't have a full set of teeth don't listen to this rapist

• +1
op do you feel tired with this "diet"?

UK is full of whores who don't have a full set of teeth don't listen to this rapist
If a woman accepts my advances, it isn't. Know the differences, cuck boy.

But…b-b-but muh muthles!!! I need muh muthles to look big and thtrong!!!
People still act like they don't know a thing about the most basic, powerful looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Reformed
Yes, waking up is brutal but after that I feel normal throughout the day
i wanna try this, but drinking electrolytes drinks

• +1
Too much food. Photosynthesis mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSL Accuracy, Reformed and Gaygymmaxx
Too much food. Photosynthesis mogs