Just lol if you don't believe in hard determinism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Only people who don't believe it are either too low IQ to understand how the universe works or are simply in denial about it. When you account for all the variables and factors that make shit happen there is barely any room for any of this free will/make your own destiny bullshit. Everything that happens to you, every decision you make...it's all the result of prior events/causes. What situation you are in right now...the result of prior causes. The decision you are about to make right now...the result of your genetic functioning determining the best course of action which may or may not be A or B depending on your individual gene expressions. That food you are eating? You are eating it because either circumstances force you to do so or because you picked it since you are predisposed to liking that specific kind of food. Ditto for all your hobbies.

It's all set in stone. In a way there isn't even such a thing as "you", because it's all just bullshit chemicals happening in your brain. Alter the chemicals and you alter "you".

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrettyBoy, john_cope and 11 others
Only people who don't believe it is are either too low IQ to understand how the universe works or are simply in denial about it. When you account for all the variables and factors that make shit happen there is barely any room for any of this free will/make your own destiny bullshit. Everything that happens to you, every decision you make...it's all the result of prior events/causes. What situation you are in right now...the result of prior causes. The decision you are about to make right now...the result of your genetic functioning determining the best course of action which may or may not be A or B depending on your individual gene expressions. That food you are eating? You are eating it because either circumstances force you to do so or because you picked it since you are predisposed to liking that specific kind of food. Ditto for all your hobbies.

It's all set in stone. In a way there isn't even such a thing as "you", because it's all just bullshit chemicals happening in your brain. Alter the chemicals and and you alter "you".
retarded thread, just delete it.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: xdw15, CopingCel, Bennett and 4 others
SirGey

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Water is wet

Jfl at op who thinks that he discovered hot water

Confirmed moron flush yourself

We all know this shit bro blackpill is a lifestyle

High IQ.

Sure, things happen due to randomness but these randomness determine other randomness. For example, the way you are looking is mostly genetic, the meiosis that happened can be defined as a „random generator“. The difference between you becoming chad or truecel determines your future experience with women thus also mostlikely your perspective and attitude towards them, the world and life in general. Normies say „its what you make out of it“ - its not.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Robert01
its 30 effort and 70 luck no shit. not gonna read whole essay btw

1C9D65D5 4568 4502 BDA7 13B62905C559

very deep shit, man. 🤯🤯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
There is no morals in determinism. There is room for free will in the collapsing of electron probability wave.

disillusioned has good threads and shit threads

There is no morals in determinism. There is room for free will in the collapsing of electron probability wave.

Depends your question begging bohmian mechanics as if that should be the trust worthy interpretation it has 2 unfalsifiables the Ether and and absolute space their is also the copenhagen view which makes more sense if you interpret it not as the end result decided by the observer but rather something in a state of potential going to actual tbh

Free will = fake and gay

Biggest fucking cope I think I have seen in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Niggas gon hate but this is one of the few times I agree with OP.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Legit. I realized that if I haven’t been able to change my behavior by the second decade of my life, I never will. I’ve accepted it and don’t even try anymore. My brain is just not wired to be a hard working person.

legit and true post.

compatibalism mog mog mogs

Legit. I realized that if I haven’t been able to change my behavior by the second decade of my life, I never will. I’ve accepted it and don’t even try anymore. My brain is just not wired to be a hard working person.

We all fall into a pattern and stick with it.

very high IQ post, OP. I salute you.
The religious buffoons of the world need to wake up and realize they are creating their own problems. The moment anyone strikes a hand against another in the name of god or religion, they have commit a serious crime. Because they have caused hardship for the sake of falsehood.
Likewise, we must also destroy the fake religions of communism, democracy, etc. Until all that remains is nothing more than world free of borders that acknowledges only things like science and dignity for human life. This also means we cannot allow primitive members of our species to set back our progress by letting them prosletyze their arcane religions.

Edward Teller discusses determinism somewhere around 75% playback of this video
We all know this shit bro blackpill is a lifestyle
You would be surprised the amount of people who are deluding themselves with other idolatrous ideologies like fascism or communism.
Honestly I'm not even sure political ideologies differ from each other at all. I don't even believe in horseshoe theory or peaceful vs authoritarian or whatever.
It's literally nonexistent. It's only a fraud way of controlling people. Bread and circus. Political ideologies don't exist.
The only thing that really matters is how much cognitive capacity people have. The more, the better and more peaceful they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
So in theory, if you raped someone, it wouldn't be your fault. Great cope.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
you would be correlated with the behavior of rape. the real redpill is that correlation is just as bad as causation in some cases.

In a way it ISN'T your fault if you are a rapist, because rapists don't get to choose being born psychopaths that lust for rape. Some people are simply born bad.