just look like an alien theory is legit

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i was watching tv when I found this guy
Alien theory

I said dammmn he legit looks like an alien but at the same time I realize that even he has that look he still looks like someone who can legit be a male model

so I stared to see more examples of "aliens" and found this guy
Alien 2

I don't know you guys but I find it kind of similar to this guy

and the best example of an alien look

[SPOILER
][/SPOILER]

so, what gives you the alien look?
in my there's 2 factors high set cheeckbones with a lot of under eye support and positive Chantal tilt.

it's too common to find a lot of male models with alien look just see any Versace show and you will understand it

even though theres a lot of hate for the alien look
just look like an alien theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, JMax, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
shibo

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, Deleted member 1973, Mansnob and 1 other person
You mean, just looks like a normal developed dimorphic male human? because hunter eyes are not alien, are masc DOM trait.

42388775 1954914127926469 1456760305115272383 n

IMG 20191018 184306

93 Figure3 1

Images 28

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
he looks fucking creepy wtf you mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You mean, just looks like a normal developed dimorphic male human? because hunter eyes are not alien, are masc DOM trait.
well, I did this thread because when I was in lookism.net people kind of hate the alien look saying it was weird and cuck af
he looks fucking creepy wtf you mean
well is
dimorphic af

well, I did this thread because when I was in lookism.net people kind of hate the alien look saying it was weird and cuck af

They say this because they are getting intimidated, so they are getting already refuted by themselves, just show the images that i posted in my post above.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and the next o'pry
It's big head, smaller zygos, and then even smaller jaw.

if you really think hunter eyes are normal your retarded

They are, if your eyes are round so have something wrong with your skull or your orbitals are too round and lack of forward growth of browbridge like a famale (you looks like a famale).

smaller zygos, and then even smaller jaw.

No

IaWUf0t

Images 8

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
They are, if your eyes are round so have something wrong with your skull or your orbitals are too round and lack of forward growth of browbridge like a famale (you looks like a famale).

View attachment 143221

No

View attachment 143223
View attachment 143224
lol next time you go to the store take a look and see how many men have "hunter eyes", we aren't even hunters anymore, our testosterone has dropped throughout the generations too, I can not name anyone I know with hunter eyes not squinting. not even a lot of NFL players have hunter eyes.

lol next time you go to the store take a look and see how many men have "hunter eyes", we aren't even hunters anymore, our testosterone has dropped throughout the generations too, I can not name anyone I know with hunter eyes not squinting. not even a lot of NFL players have hunter eyes.

Cope.

Asians look alien

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227