Just look sad theory

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This is rare tbh but sometimes I’m sitting there and some random girl comes ask me if everything’s ok

Probably some wannabe nice girl

It’s usually some very tall German girl every time type shit it’s like they all wanna help suicidal incels who look sad in public

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa, <6PSLcel and 3 others
This is rare tbh but sometimes I’m sitting there and some random girl comes ask me if everything’s ok

It’s usually some very tall German girl every time type shit it’s like they all wanna help suicidal incels who look sad in public
You have short titles and longish threads, I have long titles and one word threads. Call dat shit ying and yang

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You have short titles and longish threads, I have long titles and one word threads. Call dat shit ying and yang
That’s called clickbate

@_MVP_ does it a lot sometimes I go in because the title is mogger and expect a good read then the thread is one word

Most schizos be doing this tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and sportsmogger
JFL, it's because you look like a cuck, I've had this happen to me too in the past, and I figured out it's because I had a cuck resting face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, <6PSLcel, Samsepioler and 2 others

I look low trust and sad but Im subhuman so no one cares , cope

I constantly look depressed/sad/angry. Nobody ever once in my life asked me if im okay.

my gf said before she got to know me i looked at her with anger and like i wanted to hurt her.

the problem is when im outside i have extreme high level of stress and feel like everyone wants to hurt me or attack me or make fun of me.

I had multiple guys try to pick a fight with me on the street for looking at them angrily.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
JFL, it's because you look like a cuck, I've had this happen to me too in the past, and I figured out it's because I had a cuck resting face
Ur Brazilian tho I remember in brazil it is impossible to sit alone without getting approached

U niggas are lucky

• JFL
Ur Brazilian tho I remember in brazil it is impossible to sit alone without getting approached

U niggas are lucky
yeah getting approached in favela is a halo

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sportsmogger

Ngl these are the best ones, I got my first taste of sugary walls because of this

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

U niggas are lucky
JFL i larped as Brazilian for a while to annoy whitegymmax, I'm not Brazilian in the slightest

I live in a country similar to Germany, lots of nice Nordic ladies asking people if they're okay

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

This is how I lost my virginity

It was my 20th birthday and I was in the club, it was like 3am and I had already admitted defeat. I couldn’t belive I was incel at that age and I was in complete despair with my head against the wall. Some random girl approached me and told me to cheer up and then 20 mins later I was in a taxi to her house

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, sportsmogger and Iasacrko
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
JFL i larped as Brazilian for a while to annoy whitegymmax, I'm not Brazilian in the slightest

I live in a country similar to Germany, lots of nice Nordic ladies asking people if they're okay
Lying faghot I thought u was brazilian

• JFL
I constantly look depressed/sad/angry. Nobody ever once in my life asked me if im okay.

my gf said before she got to know me i looked at her with anger and like i wanted to hurt her.

the problem is when im outside i have extreme high level of stress and feel like everyone wants to hurt me or attack me or make fun of me.

I had multiple guys try to pick a fight with me on the street for looking at them angrily.
Usually guys don’t give a shit but girls ask how ur doing especially if she’s ur gf