IMG9]

Awful asymmetry

High t,but face still looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
this pic is just inject, you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Crescogenic and SayNoToRotting
His left eye is much lower than his right eye.
DAMN, I Didn't even notice it,but It's true.
Once you notice it he starts looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Chadelite
DAMN, I Didn't even notice it,but It's true.
Once you notice it he starts looking subhuman
Thanks for not bashing me. Im pretty sure girls see things like that fast - since they always look at their imperfections.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Thanks for not bashing me. Im pretty sure girls see things like that fast - since they always look at their imperfections.
It escaped me the first time I looked at him. But girls pay attention to every little thing, they would notice fast

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and Chadelite
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Not bad actually, give him a human haircut though.

He's far from subhuman tier tbh
His eye area is so asymettrical it looks comical. I doubt most girls would like him even if all his other features are good

I actually don't think they notice this for some reason because Ryan Gosling and a lot of other heart throbs have it bad.

Also guy in OP just has his head tilted.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It escaped me the first time I looked at him. But girls pay attention to every little thing, they would notice fast
no they wont, girls arent psl autists. like you, they wont notice unless they start picking apart at his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Wannabe6ft2 and jefferson
I bet he has on the leftside some teeth pulled out
true, must be, I have same thing going on, and I Just miss one single tooth - second mandibular premolar. Good eye you have there.

no they wont, girls arent psl autists. like you, they wont notice unless they start picking apart at his face.
They spend hours upon hours every week looking in a mirror and putting fakeup in their face, what makes you think that they won't be able to see asymmetry?

I have a worst asymetry

They spend hours upon hours every week looking in a mirror and putting fakeup in their face, what makes you think that they won't be able to see asymmetry?
Most people don't notice their asymmetries. Girls may spend hours doing their makeup, but they won't notice either. I didn't even know about my face asymmetry until I started browsing this shitty site.

Girls don't know if your face is asymmetric or not, unless it's severely noticable. To them if you're gl you're gl.

His left eye is much lower than his right eye.
His head is tilting to the right so his right eye obv also tilts down in that angle, but how can one tell that his left eye is much lower, bc cant really se any big difference if its a dif att all.
What ca be said though is that his eyelids are not folding wich is a unattractive trait.

His fat looks bulked, holy..
actually was very fat in this pic something like 17 to 19% bf was bulking for size. When I get fat look terrible. When my body fat drops to 8 to 10 women can't resist me and gawk at me everywhere men ask me for bodybuilding advice all the time but when I am fat bulked everything changes I become a normal big dude.

YgAQ4lf.jpg

this is about 10%

gyfVSd5.jpg

kwMo30N.jpg

Last edited:
actually was very fat in this pic something like 17 to 19% bf was bulking for size. When I get fat look terrible. When my body fat drops to 8 to 10 women can't resist me and gawk at me everywhere men ask me for bodybuilding advice all the time but when I am fat bulked everything changes I become a normal big dude.

thats normal dude, the only women that complain when i look like a skeleton are those that are thick with thin waist, big ass huge tits etc..

norwooding subhuman tbh

thats normal dude, the only women that complain when i look like a skeleton are those that are thick with thin waist, big ass huge tits etc..
You didn't understand what I meant. When I fat or high bf my attractive scale drops dramatically when I am single digits my scale goes to 8/10. I even had some girls tell me when I super shredded that I am 8 to 9 in looks.

So go figure.
norwooding subhuman tbh
yes I am 41. So I think I am doing okay,..

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
You didn't understand what I meant. When I fat or high bf my attractive scale drops dramatically when I am single digits my scale goes to 8/10. I even had some girls tell me when I super shredded that I am 8 to 9 in looks.

I think it's the other way around lol. Most women prefer lean faces. Most people do. The only ones that arent as put off by it are fatter people.

I think it's the other way around lol. Most women prefer lean faces. Most people do. The only ones that arent as put off by it are fatter people.
what?

ok bud.

Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

@shimada @ChadKahn

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada and BigBoy
the only women that complain when i look like a skeleton are those that are thick with thin waist, big ass huge tits etc..
the only women you should be going for tbh

the only women you should be going for tbh

i do but theyre too rare honestly. natural hourglass is 8% of the female population and is probably mostly blacks/hispanics. Brazilian butt lifted/boob job'd women have egos through the roof from the attention and their looks are usually their job.

i do but theyre too rare honestly. natural hourglass is 8% of the female population and is probably mostly blacks/hispanics. Brazilian butt lifted/boob job'd women have egos through the roof from the attention and their looks are usually their job.
or they fake as fuck. Still Fuck them though

YgAQ4lf.jpg

this is about 10%
When you were younger and skinny. Did women pay attention to you alot also?

they tend to be pretty hard to get since all the other guys go after them too. im praying that the high t meme isnt a meme, and curvy women actually go after high t men. thats the only thing i have going for me.

No gym for that eye area

LMAO @ChadKahn aren't you the bodybuilding.com meme?? Same hairline/nose/posing/insertions, same everything just 20 years older

this is why asymmetry sucks dick