Just lost 5lbs in one week jfl

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Leanmaxxing has been rough last week and now I know why. Ima have to chekc how much of it was muscle this week training however I’m not too fussed as muscle is super easily to grow for me. But Damn I’ll be jumping up and down if 4lbs of it is fat

@BrahminBoss @Danish_Retard id wake up everyday and do 5 hrs of intensive cardio I was burning like 2k everyday and one day I ate 4k cos u binged and burnt 2.5k.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
You don't know how to cut, not a clue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I feel like I haven’t changed much tbh but I at least have visible abs in some lighting esp frauded angles. But as I said I have always been muscular even when chubby

As I said, you don't know how to cut.
I’m burning so much calories my non active calories burnt is 2.23k that’s how much I’m doing and I only eat 2.3k a day and burn 2k from exercising. The fact is I’m leanmaxxing better than you or any cunt on this site.

But please do elaborate on “how to cut” cos I’m not going to starve myself I much prefer eating 2-2.5k a day and just burning a lot through exercise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I’m burning so much calories my non active calories burnt is 2.23k that’s how much I’m doing and I only eat 2.3k a day and burn 2k from exercising. The fact is I’m leanmaxxing better than you or any cunt on this site.

But please do elaborate on “how to cut” cos I’m not going to starve myself I much prefer eating 2-2.5k a day and just burning a lot through exercise
Maybe you need 20 hours of cardio a day, you definitely know how to cut.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5467, InSplit and 1 other person
Maybe you need 20 hours of cardio a day, you definitely know how to cut.
TF? Who said I’m doing 20 hrs a day? I’m simply trying to crash through this gay plateau and as I said I enjoy food so I won’t be eating below 2.2k calories but I wanna burn 2lbs a week which means 1k daily deficit which requires me to work out for 3 hrs everyday that’s it 3 hrs is easy to do.

I dunno what @InSplit and @Manletmachine find so funny as I have made great results and I will never go on a 1.8k starvation diet again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, InSplit and Deleted member 20399
Keep running bro.

• JFL
Reactions: InSplit and the BULL
find so funny as I have made great results and I will never go on a 1.8k starvation diet again
Idk why you need so much cardio, especially if you're fat as fuck. The only thing that comes to mind is that you struggle to plan your cut.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
Idk why you need so much cardio, especially if you're fat as fuck. The only thing that comes to mind is that you struggle to plan your cut.
I’m not fat lol I’m like 20% bodyfat rn with good muscle. And I plan all my meals I just have cravings and sometimes go off my plan and eat chips 🍟 or some shit from an work event or social occasion so I have to burn a lot more on that day to end in a deficit.

But burning 1k a day is east asf I have no idea how anybody struggles with it. It’s 9am rn and I already burnt 300 calories

I’m not fat lol I’m like 20% bodyfat rn with good muscle. And I plan all my meals I just have cravings and sometimes go off my plan and eat chips 🍟 or some shit from an work event or social occasion so I have to burn a lot more on that day to end in a deficit.

But burning 1k a day is east asf I have no idea how anybody struggles with it. It’s 9am rn and I already burnt 300 calories
If it works for you, don't listen to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Jokes aside I think you are taxing your body for no reason.

Eating in a deficit + weight training to prevent muscle loss is more optimal no?

Good job

I lost 7kgs in over a month but now it's slown down

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If it works for you, don't listen to me.
You haven’t even made any arguments or given advice against it other than “why do so much cardio” I’m not bull headed I’m open to criticism and advice but you haven’t said much other than vague jabs

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Good job

I lost 7kgs in over a month but now it's slown down
Prob water I’m assuming. I know mine isn’t water as I eat a lot of carbs I easily get in 180-300g of carb per day.
Jokes aside I think you are taxing your body for no reason.

Eating in a deficit + weight training to prevent muscle loss is more optimal no?
I lift weight 5-6 days a week, I don’t think I’m overtaxing my body as I give it a rest once or 2 days a week although I do steady state cardio (walking) 7 days a week as I need to but. 1k every day even on cheat days I don’t go beyond my maintenance and end it in a deficit