Just made some htb - stacylite bitch change her tinder bio

Richard
You're the one who posted the study, retard. The true result is the one posted by the actual company who did the study (lenstore), not some shitty dailymail overview of it.

"The research, conducted by UK contact lens supplier Lenstore"
^ From the article you sent

Here are the results of the actual study:

What dailymail says:
View attachment 2321403
What the actual study says:
View attachment 2321404
View attachment 2321406

As you can see the results are the same, dailymail just swapped the male results with the female results. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lol those results are interesting, where was the study conducted?

the difference accounting for eye colour is still small, and brown mogs green, which doesn't make sense since green it's the BEST eye colour, most striking, so it's clearly all the rest that matters. blue eyed ppl just appear to have a more robust nordic bone structure, which i possess and mog.
Robust cheekbones with some dark hunter eyes make any women wet

Lol those results are interesting, where was the study conducted?
Dating apps in the United Kingdom. It's a shitty study anyway due to them having "purple" as an eye colour and various other reasons, which is why I didn't include it here:
Gigacope

High facial contrast is a feminizing trait :
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022
View attachment 2321389

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

(Ignore image and title, it's clickbait. The point is lower facial contrast looks more masc)

"The paper details that she was instructed to: "Increase skin homogeneity, decrease facial contrast, and accentuate the bone structure without it being too obvious that the targets were wearing makeup."

"Previous studies have found that lower facial contrast makes faces appear more masculine," the study noted

Men proved to have more red in their faces and women have more green, contrary to prior assumptions.
“If it is on the more red end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being male. Conversely, if it is on the green end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being female,” Tarr said.

Redness enhances perceived aggression, dominance and attractiveness in men's faces

Facial Redness Increases Men's Perceived Healthiness and Attractiveness

(^ NW Euros have the reddest skin/undertones)

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"The study included 384 genetic variants and six physical characteristics. The results show that, with the same genetic variability, men tend to have lighter skin pigmentation and a worse response to the effects of ultraviolet rays," Martínez-Cadenas tells us.

"in England there is the tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

"Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed"

Northwestern European men react worse to the sun than Northwestern European women do:
View attachment 2321390
(Volume 39 Number 12 December 2007 Nature Genetics)

Female hormones make you darker:
View attachment 2321391
"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."
https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev

"During pregnancy (especially in the third trimester), elevated levels of estrogen, progesterone, and MSH have often been found in association with melasma"

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives. Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

-------------------------------------------
Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
View attachment 2321392

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than Northwestern European women
View attachment 2321393
(Volume 39 Number 12 December 2007 Nature Genetics)

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
View attachment 2321394View attachment 2321396

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."
I only posted the results of that lenstore study since the @the BULL posted an article which lied about the results of the study.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
op how do I get abs like you?

You Need to do a shit ton of pull ups and dips, front lever and planche progressions, some cardio stuff
can you do the full planche progression

You Need to do a shit ton of pull ups and dips, front lever and planche progressions, some cardio stuff
Bro i am 6'4 i get muscular very quick but gain fat fast, i used to be 117kg 30% body fat but benched 405, how can i get back to being muscular but lean?
Now i am at 18% bodyfat and lost almost all muscld due to stopped training, i want to body recomp

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Bro i am 6'4 i get muscular very quick but gain fat fast, i used to be 117kg 30% body fat but benched 405, how can i get back to being muscular but lean?
Now i am at 18% bodyfat and lost almost all muscld due to stopped training, i want to body recomp
What was your diet like? A lot of milk, cheese, tried stuff? You should try mediterranean diet, based on salads, meat, pasta (light recipes), eggs and vegetables. Never touch chicken wings, stuff with a lot of ketchup and stuff.

High facial contrast is a feminizing trait :
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."
It has nothing to do with eye area, cover the mouth which is what makes the difference and they look the same, dense dark eyebrows (like med bulls have) are a high T trait
Men possess several traits that appear to function primarily in threatening rivals. For example, beards and eyebrow hair grow at puberty in males and may signal dominance through association with testosterone levels and by increasing the apparent size of the jaw and brow.

Men proved to have more red in their faces and women have more green, contrary to prior assumptions.
“If it is on the more red end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being male. Conversely, if it is on the green end of the spectrum (the face) had a higher probability of being female,” Tarr said.

Redness enhances perceived aggression, dominance and attractiveness in men's faces

Facial Redness Increases Men's Perceived Healthiness and Attractiveness

(^ NW Euros have the reddest skin/undertones)
Meds have red undertones too, and unlike nerdics we are not pale cucks.

The rest reads like cope, any person with a brain knows that males are usually darker than females.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and the BULL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL
cover the mouth
That's a part of facial contrast, so you can't just exclude that, but sure.

Meds have red undertones too, and unlike nerdics we are not pale cucks.
Nordics have redder undertones, meds tend to have yellow and greenish undertones.
The rest reads like cope, any person with a brain knows that males are usually darker than females.
How is it cope? I posted the studies there and you are free to read them. The few studies which say men have darker skin are done in third world countries; the European study that showed men have darker skin was conducted in Spain (and Argentina) which is still a majority non-white and sunny country, and also they did not check the inner arm which introduces a major variable (tanning), unlike this study which accounted for that:

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries.

Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women
"

Also even a google search will tell you males have lighter eyes than females:

And the studies which say women are blonder than men are self-reported:
"Participants in both studies self-reported the natural color of their hair"
In studies where they actually physically examined the participants such as this one, men were blonder:

Last edited:
What was your diet like? A lot of milk, cheese, tried stuff? You should try mediterranean diet, based on salads, meat, pasta (light recipes), eggs and vegetables. Never touch chicken wings, stuff with a lot of ketchup and stuff.
Yes bro, raw eggs like crazy raw milk and cheese, even chocolate milk for the extra calories leaded to an bulky-fat physic powerlifter type, alot of musxle but way to fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
based on salads, pasta, vegetables.
Literally some of the worst food you can eat. Meat (especially raw organs like liver), raw milk, raw eggs, and animal blood mog.

Literally some of the worst food you can eat. Meat (especially raw organs like liver), raw milk, raw eggs, and animal blood mog.
All good to become a bloatlord.

All good to become a bloatlord.
Are you talking about the foods I mentioned or the foods you mentioned? I'm guessing the foods you mentioned since you literally said pasta :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Looks very strong. Have you ever tried armwrestling?
Never, i used to do powerlifting i was one of the strongest in my country bcs that physic i was 18 Years old but i used to train alot my arms for the aesthetic, training arms 5 days week chasing the pumo grew my arm near 19inches at one point, alot of heavy pronated curls to develop the forearms

• Love it
Are you talking about the foods I mentioned or the foods you mentioned? I'm guessing the foods you mentioned since you literally said pasta :feelskek:
pasta should be eaten if you need calories to work, best source for it. if you're a couch dweller then obv not. the other food i mentioned are all optimal for debloating, and rich in anti oxidants and vitamins.

Never, i used to do powerlifting i was one of the strongest in my country bcs that physic i was 18 Years old but i used to train alot my arms for the aesthetic, training arms 5 days week chasing the pumo grew my arm near 19inches at one point, alot of heavy pronated curls to develop the forearms
armwrestling is more fun than powerlifting. a lot of italian athletes who were into powerlifting or calisthenics switched to superior armwrestling training. it's just the more manly sport

• Hmm...
That foods make me a beast 117kg and very strong, those food are live

pasta should be eaten if you need calories to work, best source for it. if you're a couch dweller then obv not. the other food i mentioned are all optimal for debloating, and rich in anti oxidants and vitamins.
Meat (especially raw organs like liver), raw milk, raw eggs, and animal blood have every single vitamin and nutrient you need, and don't make you bloated. Salads, pasta, and vegetables are some of the worst foods you can eat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malicieusss and ConfusedBolivian
That foods make me a beast 117kg and very strong, those food are live
Yes mate I'm sure you're getting very strong and gaining lots of muscle mass from consuming pasta, salads, and vegetables

• Hmm...
Meat (especially raw organs like liver), raw milk, raw eggs, and animal blood have every single vitamin and nutrient you need, and don't make you bloated. Salads, pasta, and vegetables are some of the worst foods you can eat.
med diet still includes meat and eggs but in moderation, as it should be. milk will just bloat you

Yes mate I'm sure you're getting very strong and gaining lots of muscle mass from consuming pasta, salads, and vegetables
not every food is supposed to be a mass gainer

No, i eat raw organs, raw testes and liver alot of raw eggs and meat, i love that diet but i used to eat alot of carbs on top for the powerlifting

• +1
@ConfusedBolivian My bad I misread what you said, you meant the meat and eggs etc

• +1
med diet still includes meat and eggs but in moderation, as it should be. milk will just bloat you
Very few ppl knows this but milk makes the babys store more fat, it is a food made for fat gain

• +1

Men find blue-eyed women most attractive while men with hazel eyes appeal most to the opposite sex, study of dating app users reveals​

• Men with hazel eyes received most matches on dating apps, research showed
  • Research from Lenstore showed that male users preferred blue eyes in women
  • Sex expert Ness Cooper says we're often attracted to the same colour as parents
  • Dr Alexander Lapa says dark eyes have historically been more attractive in men
while you cope with blue eyes, your blue eyed anglo girls thirst for us dark eyed meds. it's tall DARK and handsome. blue eyes will only get worship from ethnic foids who want to whitewash their lineage at all costs.
Im tall dark and handsome myself with brown eyes that many blue eyed girls tell me they like and prefer, but to deny the blue eyed pill is complete cope. I htink brown eyes have more universal appeal and baseline with white women but blue and green eyes have that eye color fetish niche for a good amount of white women as well. It really depend on if you think universal appeal or niche appeal is a better trait.

Universal = more options
Niche = less options but the options are more down bad and take more initiative

• Love it

look bro it's very manly, very focused on arms. those ppl have like 50 cms arms minimum

Amazing, the bolivian champion of this sport was my neighbor and wanted to train me to be an armwrestling but at the time i didnt want, but i will consider it now

• Love it
Im tall dark and handsome myself with brown eyes that many blue eyed girls tell me they like and prefer, but to deny the blue eyed pill is complete cope. I htink brown eyes have more universal appeal and baseline with white women but blue and green eyes have that eye color fetish niche for a good amount of white women as well. It really depend on if you think universal appeal or niche appeal is a better trait.

Universal = more options
universal = ethnic women
who cares if i will have some less gook or latina foid simping for me.

only thing you can cope about so i will let you go. but remember my financial situation can change, your genetics cannot

universal = ethnic women
who cares if i will have some less gook or latina foid simping for me.
Im talking white women only dude. Ethnic women never factor in my equations. They are already owned and bred for BWC fully and it doens matter what they do becuase their only goal in life is to worship BWC

• JFL

Universal = more options
How do brown eyes have wider appeal? Every single non-white woman dreams about blue-eyed men, and white women also prefer blue eyes.

• +1
Im talking white women only dude. Ethnic women never factor in my equations. They are already owned and bred for BWC fully and it doens matter what they do becuase their only goal in life is to worship BWC
ok maybe i would had been 0.25 PSL higher with blue eyes but does it really matter?? some retard here makes it look like it's a chad or not trait.