Just made some htb - stacylite bitch change her tinder bio

How do brown eyes have wider appeal? Every single non-white women dreams about blue-eyed men, and white women also prefer blue eyes.
We are ignoring non white women here chief.
White women like brown eyes as well. Like there isnt a white women that would say no brown eyes... now there are some white women who do not like blue/light colored eyes... ive been told this by these girls a few times after fucking them.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Are u 5'6 or 6'5 ?
Tell the truth please

Meat (especially raw organs like liver), raw milk, raw eggs, and animal blood have every single vitamin and nutrient you need, and don't make you bloated. Salads, pasta, and vegetables are some of the worst foods you can eat.
Normies can't cope when they get told that pasta , salads and veggies are literally slaves food.

For pasta, it's often harder to cope for them since their brain is addicted to wheat / sugar so they will tell you "but pasta are healthy carbs :feelswah: " - no such things as "healthy carbs"

The word "healthy" should only be associated with nutrient dense foods to begin with. No rich carb foods are nutrient dense. Raw milk could be an exception to that but I wouldn't over consume it personally.

70+% calories intake coming from animal fat and proteins is what ppl should look at and including organs such as liver.

Rest could be fruits, vegetable fats (avocado...), veggies or even grains. => Those aren't beneficial in any ways (except for their vit C content) at all but if you like them, then it's not bad either.

As long as the base is there, then the remaining 30% of your calories intake can be whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 18544 and Achilles
ok maybe i would had been 0.25 PSL higher with blue eyes but does it really matter?? some retard here makes it look like it's a chad or not trait.
Most retards here dont know shit about the real world bro. They think 6 inch dicks are micros and that 8 inch is the minimum for pleasure.

Eye color is very trivial for sure

• +1
White women like brown eyes as well. Like there isnt a white women that would say no brown eyes... now there are some white women who do not like blue/light colored eyes... ive been told this by these girls a few times after fucking them.
Yesterday i took the v card of a 19yo latina she said she loved the colour of my eyes which sre hazel, eyes colour is not the important, the important is the shape and bone structure, imagine having nice colourful eyes but negative tilted and bug eyes jfl

• +1
Normies can't cope when they get told that pasta , salads and veggies are literally slaves food.

For pasta, it's often harder to cope for them since their brain is addicted to wheat / sugar so they will tell you "but pasta are healthy carbs :feelswah: " - no such things as "healthy carbs"

The word "healthy" should only be associated with nutrient dense foods to begin with. No rich carb foods are nutrient dense. Raw milk could be an exception to that but I wouldn't over consume it personally.

70+% calories intake coming from animal fat and proteins is what ppl should look at and including organs such as liver.

Rest could be fruits, vegetable fats (avocado...), veggies or even grains. => Those aren't beneficial in any ways (except for their vit C content) at all but if you like them, then it's not bad either.

As long as the base is there, then the remaining 30% of your calories intake can be whatever.
veggies have a shitton of vitamins that meats don't have. you have to manage all the micronutrients. besides that, the only thing that is really important is to not stuff yourself with too much pasta or milk or sweets.

veggies have a shitton of vitamins that meats don't have. you have to manage all the micronutrients. besides that, the only thing that is really important is to not stuff yourself with too much pasta or milk or sweets.
Please cite any.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles

Fruit, honey, maple syrup, and sugar are all essential health foods dude. Sugar is not bad for you. Starchy carbs can be oaky if they are cooked and prepared properly. You need sugar/carbs to function and be healthy but you are correct that many sources of carbs today are trash themselves.

Avacado fat is also not good for btw, at least not even comparable to butter, beef tallow, or coconut oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, malicieusss and the BULL
R.b3667a84091b1d9061f60fdaf6d5aad7
this eye area is very tipically italian.
Because Italians are notorious squintmaxxers though. Their orbitals are not good

Fruit, honey, maple syrup, and sugar are all essential health foods dude. Sugar is not bad for you. Starchy carbs can be oaky if they are cooked and prepared properly. You need sugar/carbs to function and be healthy but you are correct that many sources of carbs today are trash themselves.

Avacado fat is also not good for btw, at least not even comparable to butter, beef tallow, or coconut oil
Yeah this is pretty true, that's why I never stopped eating fruits and never did stupid keto.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles

Holy shit nigger read a few articles on the internet and is now a "nutrition expert" jfl

• +1
Holy shit nigger read a few articles on the internet and is now a "nutrition expert" jfl
It doesn't take more than a couple of brain cells to figure out animal based foods are the key to health since thats where nutrients are.

Unfortunately over for your retarded braindead ass.

Yeah this is pretty true, that's why I never stopped eating fruits and never did stupid keto.
Legit af man. You could technically get carbs from raw meat but its gotta be super fresh to do that and you have to eat the organs. Sugar is not the enemy. Its 100% PUFAs

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and malicieusss
I didn't know you were homosexual, thanks for the clarification.
There are plenty of white women who don't like brown eyes. It's completely bizzare to suggest that there are no white women who don't like brown eyes but there are white women who don't like blue eyes. Also, regarding your last point, obviously if you have sex with a girl she wouldn't tell you that she would say no to brown eyes since you literally have brown eyes.

vitamin c, quercitin, pectin, beta carotene, potassium.
Did you really just say potassium is not found in meat...? Also meat mogs for Vitamin A since the conversion rate of beta carotene to Vitamin A isn't good.

vitamin c and potassium are the only 2 there that you need lol. Beta carotene is fake vitamin a in a shit tier form. pectin is a filler stabilizer ingredient lol, and quercitin is a blueberry antioxidant...

Potassium isn't needed as much when you eat mainly animal based but sure, plant based sources are more abundant.

Beta carotene is a precursor to vitamin A which is completely useless to the body, it gets converted to vitamin A retinol inside the body.

Vitamin A is found is abundance in organs and animal fats in general.

Quercetin and pectin aren't nutrients, they literally are useless.

OK for vitamin C and potassium. Although vitamin C could be obtained by eating brain, this stuff is nasty af.

vitamin c and potassium are the only 2 there that you need lol. Beta carotene is fake vitamin a in a shit tier form. pectin is a filler stabilizer ingredient lol, and quercitin is a blueberry antioxidant...
antioxidants are useless?? they're the best for anti aging.

only thing you can cope about so i will let you go. but remember my financial situation can change, your genetics cannot
My genetics are top tier

High, looks and dimorphism

Potassium isn't needed as much when you eat mainly animal based but sure, plant based sources are more abundant.

Beta carotene is a precursor to vitamin A which is completely useless to the body, it gets converted to vitamin A retinol inside the body.

Vitamin A is found is abundance in organs and animal fats in general.

Quercetin and pectin aren't nutrients, they literally are useless.

OK for vitamin C and potassium. Although vitamin C could be obtained by eating brain, this stuff is nasty af.
quercetin and pectin act as anti oxidants. beta carotene is a must for golden glow.

My genetics are top tier

High, looks and dimorphism
oh god
they are good, but there's nothing top tier about a 174 cms ethnik, your face isn't all of that, you're like HTN, you would be on crisick level if you had height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I didn't know you were homosexual, thanks for the clarification.

There are plenty of white women who don't like brown eyes. It's completely bizzare to suggest that there are no white women who don't like brown eyes but there are white women who don't like blue eyes. Also, regarding your last point, obviously if you have sex with a girl she wouldn't tell you that she would say no to brown eyes since you literally have brown eyes.

Did you really just say potassium is not found in meat...? Also meat mogs for Vitamin A since the conversion rate of beta carotene to Vitamin A isn't good.
non white women are just nowhere near as a ttractive as white women to me

I personally have never seen or heard a white women exclude brown eyes... like there are white women who prefer blue or green eyes but they arent banning brown eyes, meanwhiel idk some might actually be like no blue eyes. Not sure. I went in detail and depth with these girls dude such as asking them why and what if i had blue eyes myself. They said they jsut think brown eyes are cuter sometimes and that they prefer me with brown eyes.

Unfortunately this isn't true.. but I reckon this one has long been marketed across the globe by so called "nutrition and health experts"

The only antioxidant your body needs and USES is cholesterol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Unfortunately this isn't true.. but I reckon this one has long been marketed across the globe by so called "nutrition and health experts"

The only antioxidant your body needs and USES is cholesterol.
what about the fibers?? how can you deny veggies help you stay lean? that's why there are barely any fat people in med countries.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
they are good in certian situations and uses but just blasting antioxdiants is not good for you. There was even a study i remember seeing that high amounts of antioxidants would actually surround and protect cancer cells from your immune system.

what about the fibers?? how can you deny veggies help you stay lean? that's why there are barely any fat people in med countries.
This is way more interesting and I would have to research more on this.

Im advocating for much lower fibers intake than most ppl consume in general but I actually do think they may be beneficial in some ways (with regard to gut health for instance)

Also, don't forget lean doesn't necessarily means healthy. Tons of vegans are lean but their health is terrible.

I'd say fibers may be beneficial in smaller amounts than what is usually prescribed.

You know, im nowhere near an extremist when it comes to dieting, I saw u mentioned the mediterranean diet and it's a very based diet.

I basically eat a slightly modified version of it with more animal products, less grains, more fruits and less veggies.

That's a part of facial contrast, so you can't just exclude that, but sure.
Looks about the same, only difference is that the face on the right seems to have thicker eyelashes, anyway my point is that saying light blonde eyebrows and hair are ideal cuz contrast which is what the other guy who used to spam that study claimed is cope, the rest of europeans and ethnics with darker hair would have just as much contrast since they are not as pale as nordics.

the European study that showed men have darker skin was conducted in Spain (and Argentina) which is still a majority non-white and sunny country, and also they did not check the inner arm which introduces a major variable (tanning), unlike this study which accounted for that:

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries.

Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women
"

Spain non-white country? Nigga fuck your sfcel bullshit jfl, and it doesn't matter if men are naturally lighter if they still become darker when tanned.

Also even a google search will tell you males have lighter eyes than females:
https://www.google.com/search?q=do+men+or+women+have+lighter+eyes
Doesn't mean that light eyes are perceived as more masculine, literally go morph any guy with blue eyes and see if he looks more masculine afterwards, he will look the same (some people would even argue that he would look less masculine)

And the studies which say women are blonder than men are self-reported:
"Participants in both studies self-reported the natural color of their hair"
In studies where they actually physically examined the participants such as this one, men were blonder:
View attachment 2321517
Yet women prefer darker hair on men lol, inb4 "but muh blonde surfer slayer" yeah you mean guys with dirty blonde hair not subhuman light blonde snow ape hair

FXVUg54WQAIuaH0

Only scandis with brown/dirty blonde hair are human, actually the image you posted proves this so you should agree with me.

Roman Emperor pose

Looks about the same, only difference is that the face on the right seems to have thicker eyelashes
They don't look the same, the one on the right looks more feminine due to darker features on the eye area (which is a big reason women use makeup for, to increase contrast around the eye area). The eyelashes are not thicker, it's an illusion created by them being darker - the ONLY difference between the images is the colour.
anyway my point is that saying light blonde eyebrows and hair are ideal cuz contrast which is what the other guy who used to spam that study claimed is cope, the rest of europeans and ethnics with darker hair would have just as much contrast since they are not as pale as nordics.
Dark haired meds have higher contrast than blonde nordics though, the dark haired meds having darker skin doesn't make up for it, and also the darker skin would also create contrast between the sclera and teeth
Spain non-white country? Nigga fuck your sfcel bullshit jfl
Half of Spanish people look ethnic. Also, the study I'm referring to was done both in Spain AND Argentina.
and it doesn't matter if men are naturally lighter if they still become darker when tanned.
It does matter, men are naturally lighter than women. Men do not get darker than women do when tanning, men tan worse and burn more; if you got a group of women and men of the same ethnic group to sunbathe for 3 hours, the women would end up darker than the men, it's just that poorer men spend more time in the sun than women. Also, all of the studies I sent show that men are lighter than women everywhere, including the inner arm which the Spanish and Argentinian study did not check; I just brought up the (partially flawed) Spanish and Argentinian study because I thought you would mention it.

Doesn't mean that light eyes are perceived as more masculine, literally go morph any guy with blue eyes and see if he looks more masculine afterwards, he will look the same (some people would even argue that he would look less masculine)
Blue eyes look way more striking and masc, and brown eyes look warmer and more puppy like.
The study which came to the conclusion that brown-eyed faces are percieved as more dominant (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886910001364) was repeated several years later by the same people and they came to the opposite conclusion:

"The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance"
This study is also linked in that thread, so I'm not sure what the point of you sending that thread is.
Yet women prefer darker hair on men lol, inb4 "but muh blonde surfer slayer" yeah you mean guys with dirty blonde hair not subhuman light blonde snow ape hair

Only scandis with brown/dirty blonde hair are human, actually the image you posted proves this so you should agree with me.
My hair is dirty blonde and I would rather have light blonde hair than dark brown/black hair.

Last edited:
It doesn't take more than a couple of brain cells to figure out animal based foods are the key to health since thats where nutrients are.

Unfortunately over for your retarded braindead ass.
Meanwhile the body requires glycogen for heavy activity, which ofc can be made from Animal protein but what a way to waste protein. Have fun

@the BULL post all your Tinder pics fratello, need inspiration for my profile

Nordics mog med femboys to oblivion. Also, it's quite easy to have muscle mass when you are 5'2:
View attachment 2321312
Bad argument, his phone is closer to the point of view than he is, making it look unproportionally bigger than its actual measurement.

• +1
Bad argument, his phone is closer to the point of view than he is, making it look unproportionally bigger than its actual measurement.
That image was a joke jfl

@the BULL post all your Tinder pics fratello, need inspiration for my profile
IMG 20230716 182754
best i could do jfl i Hope you have a friend to take some good pics for you. Only selfies make you appear too low trust even if girls tell you you mog

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
View attachment 2323235 best i could do jfl i Hope you have a friend to take some good pics for you. Only selfies make you appear too low trust even if girls tell you you mog
Νo friends, but I've tried frauding NT with selfie stick/tripod. The hard part is being low inhib to take a hundred shots of yourself in a public place like a schizo. Also I need to get ripped

• JFL
Nigga is bragging about texting a tinder slut. I caged hard

That article was literally fabricated by indians

The actual study in that article (and not the summary written by indians) says blue eyes are MORE attractive in males and LESS attractive in females:

"A male and female subject were used across several sample images provided by each individual to create their online dating profile. Their eye colours were then modified in image-editing software between tests to see how many “matches” they could achieve using the same images and biography in the apps.

Blue is the most attractive eye colour in males

For men, blue eyes stood out as a clear winner, with total matches for the eye colour representing 27% of all results - while the next most popular version of the images, brown, garnered only 22%."

For some reason the indians at dailymail decided to lie about the results of the study and reverse them.
Didn't read a single word of this incel cumskin cope.

wi9mx1vugh5a1.png

• JFL
Didn't read a single word of this incel cumskin cope.

wi9mx1vugh5a1.png
Insentient shitskin thinks studies are cope and doesn't realise I was posting the results of the study @the BULL posted since he thought it said blue eyes were less attractive on males so you post an image with absolutely no source, and even if there is a source it's 100% a shitty survey :feelskek:

Average med "mogger":
Image 2

Insentient shitskin thinks studies are cope and doesn't realise I was posting the results of the study @the BULL posted since he thought it said blue eyes were less attractive on males so you post an image with absolutely no source, and even if there is a source it's 100% a shitty survey :feelskek:

Average med "mogger":
View attachment 2324470
What an insecure cumskin cuck signature JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Nigga is bragging about texting a tinder slut. I caged hard
No, i'm bragging because i made her change her bio, besides that i got dozens of girls hitting me with compliments.

No, i'm bragging because i made her change her bio, besides that i got dozens of girls hitting me with compliments.
Mirin. Can i see?

Me = rent free, that Is enough to be a cuck
I wanted the image to be funny so I used someone who most of the forum is familiar with

• JFL
Show us some proof Lorenzo
IMG 20230717 113910
IMG 20230717 113857
IMG 20230701 133011
IMG 20230630 143651
IMG 20230717 114331

Here's some. Not that i really care until i don't go piv, i Just thought that girl was funny in changing her bio to one that was similar to mine.

• Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie

Average med "mogger":
View attachment 2324470
Meanwhile average med mogger
3502258_IMG_6471.jpeg

And average nerdic
2997404_nordic_af.jpg