just measured 6.8x5, what percentile cock am I?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
@Michael Myers is this good? I dont want to post pics publically of my cock but ive been doing loads of clamping and stretching

the 6.8 is BP btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sergeant, shia.jihadist, Patriot and 7 others
@ShawarmaFilth Hello Cock herald, help this dickcel out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Ryldoo IS COPING, Matzz and 4 others
I'm pretty sure shawarma said if you're not 7.5 ur dicklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Melly, jinnu and 2 others
Dicklet on here

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, deepfuckingvalue, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
@Michael Myers is this good? I dont want to post pics publically of my cock but ive been doing loads of clamping and stretching

the 6.8 is BP btw
88.6% ERECT 69.6% GIRTH

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
nah @Clavicular 6.8x5 seems solid ngl did u have any bad experience ? like why are you even asking this didn't you slay 51 times

also what size were you before cockmaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and <6PSLcel
That's a big dick bhai, mirin. I'd say it falls under the ideal range. Is it straight or do you happen to have a curve (upward curve is great, drives them wild from what I hear). I would suggest not to focus on your length if you insist on dickmaxxing but rather focus on your girth and don't get past 5.5, after that you're just going to cuck yourself. Is that BP or NBP, by the way? Assuming it's BP, this is what calcSD says (I do believe calcSD is pretty flawed though, their studies have smaller sample sizes and they perpetuate the myth that races differ by a noticeable margin) about 6.8 BP x 5:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23, RAJ GHRANDHICKπŸ—Ώ, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
nah @Clavicular 6.8x5 seems solid ngl did u have any bad experience ? like why are you even asking this didn't you slay 51 times

I'm mirin my dick is 3.5x1.5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, greycel, timid and 1 other person

the 6.8 is BP btw
Send pic pms

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Jova, socialcel and 3 others
not only length matters for penis, looks matter too. Send me your cock i'll rate it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, hopecel, 14vic and 3 others
That's a big dick bhai, mirin. I'd say it falls under the ideal range. Is it straight or do you happen to have a curve (upward curve is great, drives them wild from what I hear). I would suggest not to focus on your length if you insist on dickmaxxing but rather focus on your girth and don't get past 5.5, after that you're just going to cuck yourself. Is that BP or NBP, by the way? Assuming it's BP, this is what calcSD says (I do believe calcSD is pretty flawed though, their studies have smaller sample sizes and they perpetuate the myth that races differ by a noticeable margin) about 6.8 BP x 5:

View attachment 2996289
That seems inaccurate, to be honest.

• +1
That seems inaccurate, to be honest.
If you talk to gay men who have seen hundreds of men naked, you'll hear them say it's actually accurate. I'd rather take their words over yours. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICKπŸ—Ώ and optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2996289
I have upwards curve do you think it's from me beating my dick constantly and bending it like that

If you talk to gay men who have seen hundreds of men naked, you'll hear them say it's actually accurate. I'd rather take their words over yours. :Comfy:
I've seen some cock in the locker room that seems inaccurate my nigga

• +1
@moggathon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and moggathon
dickcel you can get easily dick mogged if you came here where I live your pp is average here

• +1
I have upwards curve do you think it's from me beating my dick constantly and bending it like that
No, it's natural. You don't get it from beating your dick. :p

• +1
Reactions: funeral
dickcel you can get easily dick mogged if you came here where I live your pp is average here

• +1
I've seen some cock in the locker room that seems inaccurate my nigga
Flaccid =/= erect. There's showers (what you saw) and there's growers. Showers may be like 6 inches flaccid but only 7 inches erect or 7.5, it won't grow to 9 inches. πŸ’€

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Clavicular
So this GrAYcel is basically admitting he's seen everyone's dick. Did you bottom or top? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Clavicular
Nbp is all that counts

Lets say 60th

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and poopoohead
Thanks for the recognition

the 6.8 is BP btw
How do I put a video in reply? Keeps saying it’s too big

• JFL

View attachment 2996289
Yes thats BP length, I have giga upward curve which mogs hard, the problem with PE is that stretching the suspensory ligament reduces upward curvature is what loox told me.

I gotta stay consistent tho with my PE

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Michael Myers
Yes thats BP length, I have giga upward curve which mogs hard, the problem with PE is that stretching the suspensory ligament reduces upward curvature is what loox told me.

genuine question tho fam has any girl ever complained ? I don't get why u made that thread

• +1

ive never had issue, was just curious cuz my dick is tera aesthetic i cant even lie, i just have suboptimal girth

• +1
Reactions: Yahya

Mirin bhai, honestly idek why you're dickmaxxing at this point if you've got the right kinda tool already. What was your starting size?

ive never had issue, was just curious cuz my dick is tera aesthetic i cant even lie, i just have suboptimal girth
It's not sub-optimal, it's actually optimal. πŸ’€

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic
u think u would still have success if it was 6x4 ? asking for a friend

• +1
Who is this faggot ? talking about cock aesthetics doesnt break the rules theres already a mod in this thread
No but it's in the wrong section, I'll move to Off-topic.

• +1
thoughts on 6x4 ? Im larping as 6 cuz its like 5.94

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and Clavicular
No but it's in the wrong section, I'll move to Off-topic.
Tbf, i didnt quite know what section this was most appropriate for

it kinda seemed aesthetics based because i wanna maxx out every aspect

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
thoughts on 6x4 ? Im larping as 6 cuz its like 5.94
Nothing wrong with that, your dick will look bigger due to having less girth than average though. When you have sex just make sure the foid's legs are pressed against each other rather than spread wide.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 14vic, Ryldoo IS COPING and Clavicular
Tbf, i didnt quite know what section this was most appropriate for

it kinda seemed aesthetics based because i wanna maxx out every aspect
I see. Well mods give warnings for wrong section threads but I'm not like that, I just move it to the right one if it catches my attention. Either way I don't think you even need to dickmaxx at all.

• JFL
thats why u fuck ethnics brutal

• JFL
Nothing wrong with that, your dick will look bigger due to having less girth than average though. When you have sex just make sure the foid's legs are pressed against each other rather than spread wide.
idk man it looks so fucking small to me and i said 4 for girth but im not even sure i need to actually measure but it looks slim

i wish cock wasnt important like that

i think i have a similar size
you are average like me
but face is better in your case

• +1
idk man it looks so fucking small to me and i said 4 for girth but im not even sure i need to actually measure but it looks slim

i wish cock wasnt important like that
Even guys at 8 x 6 feel small and that's because they always see it from their own pov and see other guys' from other povs. It's just not the same, you aren't small either, the girth is below average but your length is above average. If you're not sure then measure, chances are you're actually 4+ in girth.

the 6.8 is BP btw
Top 55. Slight above average.

• +1
it means in a room full of 1000 naked erect men, ill still be bigger than u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, jacky hanma and Clavicular

the 6.8 is BP btw
Fuck u girth mog me by 0.1 inches but I length mog by 0.2

• +1
Mirin bhai, fuck my wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Michael Myers